It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can open portals...Weird!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

They want proof. What proof?

You actually think you can tape spirits and portals being opened? Are you kidding?

Spirits exist and they are VERY real. It's VERY simple to summon them, but once you do that, then there's no turning back whatsoever.
Yes, i not only think you can photograph portals and spirits, you don't need a magic word to do it.......check out my avatar, that is a photograph of me with some of the entities i have brought through my portal. There are more on ats "my pictures". On ATS its "put up or shut up".

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   

do you know how much work it is to close such portals?

do you know how much energy you need to hold such portals closed?

and then?

people like you come and want to open those doors????

so please!!!

PLEASE!!!
LET THOSE DOORS BE CLOSED!

it made enough work to close them.

...really, i get angry if i read things like this. People want to learn and experimence the whole time, without knowing what they do.

you want to know what is behind those doors?

its the darkness.
simple or?

so go there and stay in the light.

AND **** the hell, LET THOSE DOORS BE CLOSED!!!

and angry NIA

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
P.s as far as i know, if this is all accurate, umm King Solomon could do this and he didnt give away his soul......... youre full of it man

oh ya, and i think he did pretty well didnt he? nice temple, lots of gold, ancient secrets........hmmm do your research

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I don't think you are understanding the concept.

That is what the souls, demons, etc. do. They give you riches, girls, wealth, health, etc. in exchange for possession of your body and soul.

If you actually READ any of the manuscripts you would know that.

Please read next time before you make a judgment.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
Do you really want proof?

There's no better proof than trying it out for yourself.

I'll give you a link where you can download about seven plus of these manuscripts.

WARNING: IF YOU DO GO THROUGH WITH THESE AND YOUR LIFE CHANGES IT IS YOUR FAULT. MAKE SURE YOU REALLY, REALLY, THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

Here's the link to download the manuscripts:

rapidshare .com/files / 93832386 / Finbarr. Books. 102r. zip. ht ml (without the spaces)

I won't be the first to try! Thanks for posting the link to them though.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
People keep saying they want proof, and I gave them the manuscripts, so that they can find the proof for themselves.

Also, I gave the WARNING that you are on your OWN once you cross into the other dimension with the spirits.

You have the tools to see your proof. Now the question is are you going to follow through with it and seek the truth?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Do you really want proof?

There's no better proof than trying it out for yourself.

I'll give you a link where you can download about seven plus of these manuscripts.

WARNING: IF YOU DO GO THROUGH WITH THESE AND YOUR LIFE CHANGES IT IS YOUR FAULT. MAKE SURE YOU REALLY, REALLY, THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

Here's the link to download the manuscripts:

rapidshare .com/files / 93832386 / Finbarr. Books. 102r. zip. ht ml (without the spaces)

Of course this set-up a classic defence strategy or get-out clause. I say 'classic' because since the late 1980s I've seen this exact same scenario play out several times in real-life or over the internet.

What invariably happens at this point is: 'well it worked for me! You must be doing it wrong'. Variations of this have turned into a 'more magic than thou' pissing contest or turned around in on themselves (often when others have claimed to have used similar workings previously and got different but allegedly consistent results) by changing the claim to 'well I must have done something wrong'.

This thread - or rather your posts, bobbylove321 - go some way to working the mind of the crowd; which is arguably half of magic in the first place. Imagination to will and all that.

If the file wasn't 60 odd MB I'd be downloading this and having a read myself.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Let me guess.
The rapid share link contains some sales propaganda?
Or, you have a rapid share affiliate account.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

I'm going to tell you right now that you are wrong, since you haven't even downloaded the manuscripts.

These are not what you think. They ARE REAL and they will MAKE you see spirits. This isn't some sort of hocus pocus crap.

Beware of your own wishes.

There's no "It worked for me so you did it wrong." I wish it was like that. It's not. Once you enter the door it's over.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   

People keep saying they want proof, and I gave them the manuscripts, so that they can find the proof for themselves.

Also, I gave the WARNING that you are on your OWN once you cross into the other dimension with the spirits.

You have the tools to see your proof. Now the question is are you going to follow through with it and seek the truth?

That bittorent file doesn't work, why dont u load it up somehere or email the manuscripts to me ?

i'll glady try it out seeing as i am very much into the occult, but im not going to go through a whole mission to download some files off bittorent

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by aLiiEn

Why don't you download it and see it for yourself?

It's the real deal. There's no sales propaganda. It's not even my rapidshare link. I found it a week ago, and downloaded the manuscripts and started doing more research, then stumbled upon the fastest ways to contact demons, aliens, spirits, etc.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Skitzo, its not bit torrent link.
Its rapidshare.
You have to sign up and pay.
Or they make you wait like 4 hours to download it.
Many people who post rapid share links, are just trying to get a cookie on peoples systems.
So if they sign up to rapid share they get paid commission.
There is plenty of free file hosting sites.
Why you think this dude, chooses a paid one?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SkitzoFrenic

It works perfectly. You just didn't try it because you don't want to download the big files yourself.

I'm not going to do everything for you. I wasn't even going to give out the links.

People asked for "proof", so I told them to try it out themselves if they think they are ready and open minded for it.

There's a point where proof is not needed. This is one of those points. If you want proof, then seek it. All you need to do is read the manuscripts.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by aLiiEn

It's actually free, and I don't know what you are talking about.

You click on FREE USER. It's not that hard.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Bobby, if you are performing rituals and piercing the membrane of this reality, you need to be EXTREMELY careful. You need to be prepared and you need to protect yourself.

I am not an expert on these matter but please be careful.

Be In Peace.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Do u feel good that you you shared the infomation that you could open portals? make u feel powerful and stuff...

I can open portals aswell btw.. I have this gun type thing that shoots a blue and orange portals for me to walk through. I had to fight Glado's to keep it though, Since were not providing proof i will tell you that its the truth and since i said it that means it has to be true...

See now why people want proof?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   

reply to post by aLiiEn

It's actually free, and I don't know what you are talking about.

You click on FREE USER. It's not that hard.

Yeah yeah yeah little tricky man.
So you say.
There is no way to tell if you have an affiliate account at rapid share.
That's the way it is designed, most of these people don't even know what a cookie is, let alone how to remove them.
Why not use a free file hosting site?
Mediafire, filefactory, fileden, filedropper, savefile?????

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by aLiiEn

I'm not going to get in a back and forth argument with you about rapidshare and whether I'm an affiliate or not.

That's none of your business.

The point is the manuscripts are FREE for ANYONE to download and read these fascinating things for themselves.

I've already said that's not my rapidshare link. It's the one I used to download the manuscripts a week ago.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Ok, but when i copy the link and take out the spaces the link still doesn't work, and when i search the link all i find is a piratebay bittorrent link...

Can you e-mail or U2U me the correct full path link and then i'll download it

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join