It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can open portals...Weird!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger
reply to post by sinister_scarecrow

hey just jumped back in for a read found your post interestin, anychance you can go into more details or make a thread?

cheers

or a simple u2u thing when u do

On topic tho ... I dont say the guy is fibbing about portals demons n all that jazz but i think using that document and saying try it it happend to me with no photos or something other than "it happend to me" is abit well...

This is ATS and alot of people not demand evidence i guess but gives them faith in what you are infact saying is true atleast.. most people will give others within reason a listen.. if it makes no sens to them or they cant do it "replicate" one is going to say,. can i have some proof please as you are the one making the claim..

its human nature to do so..

neways was just my thoughts on it.. other than that i dont think ill be opening any portals

better safe than sorry heh according the the post above me

I did this in 1991 and I have no proof. In fact, I would not want one to suffer as I did and would give no proof if I had it. I don't want any of you to do this at all. One can believe me (my story) or not, I don't care. What I do care about is your soul and I am not trying to convert you to christianity, that is a personal choice of yours. But as I lead by example, I would that no one here dabble in this. There are texts out there that will do this, not sure if these are correct or bogus, but at any rate, I have been harassed by demons from 1991 to 1998. They destroyed my life and I now have to live a life of anonymity. For some reason it works about 50% of the time. The demons that visited me was first a pronunciation of my name in an empty house and some playing around with the house lights. Second, a seducer that turned into a hag that tried to choke me, third a white dog looking thing that had transparent skin who sat on my chest and his head was shaking back and forth at an incredible speed. I was pretty terrified of that one.The rest were pretty intermittent harassments.It is not worth it to try this stuff. I don't care if you don't believe me, just please don't do this, that's all I ask.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
reply to post by memory_nuke

The burden of proof doesn't lie on me. It lies on YOU.

It is the person's duty to see and test the factual evidence for themselves.

I can only provide the information.

That's not the way 'burden of proof' works in this kind of context. Extraordinary claims and all that...

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MindYourIntelligence

I got 3 things for you:

1)Why would I contact the government? They already know it exists. You think Obama is charismatic and charming and can convince millions of Americans to believe in him without any special powers behind it? You can't be serious. Hitler was a black magician, and see how powerful and charismatic he was.

2)This is a conspiracy website, so of course you are going to read lots of "different" views and theories on stuff. This occult magic and portals to contact spirits is different in a way because it DOES take effect within a few short days, weeks, etc. This is not a thread about something that will happen far into the future like one of those 2012 threads.

3)This thread is for the people who matter and what I mean by that is:

"Those who mind don't matter; Those who matter don't mind."

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
one of the first threads i really read full..

2 nice stories i remember at some points:

1. Hitler:

I saw a documentary about Hitler (last year i guess) and there it scared me as hell. They showed one of his first discussions. At the beginning the audience was really silence and nobody clapped their hand. Guess they only looked at this little man and shaked heads. But then something scary happens. I heard it into his voice. It changed from one second to the other and it looked for me like the guy (Hitler) changed into somebody else. The voice got deeper and stronger and the audience began to cry and clap their hands. They got mad and began to congratulate him. (from one minute to the other..really weird..)
I am shure that Hitler went hand in hand with a demon or something. You can hear it at this docu.. His voice changed..

2. "black books"

Everybody of you know those books (like the one at the link up there). They are black, in the libery they have a own place mostly called "Occultic, or Esoteric".
Its now 7 years ago, my son was a little 1 year old boy and i took him into a buggy, when i went into a libery. At this time i was looking for new knowing, and i recognized those black books. I was not shure about them, but i was curious. So i went there and stood infront of them. Not really knowing if i should buy one or not. At this moment a guy (in black dress) came backwards to me and i turned and looked a little bit scared, cause it seamed like he was dissapearing from nowwhere. He looked at me, smiled, put his right hand up and one of the black books "jumped" out of the regal and fall to his feets. I must tell you here, that the guy was standing 10 feets away from those books. You can image my surprising. I was like:

He began to smile again, took this book up and put it back to the regal. Then he looked at me and told: "Yeah i know, those books are flying at me!!"
At this moment i was so scared that i took the buggy with the baby, turned and run out. (first i put my hand at one of the "white books" and took it..). After running to the paying, i turned and looked for the guy. But he wasnt there.. he dissapeared.
Its a small libery and there is only 1 exit.. so he was gone, whereever i dont know...

After this, i knew that those books are really dangerous.
I am not shure if they can use you only if you read them, or if you have to speak those words out loud.
I am not shure, but i better let those books...

btw

Nia

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpacePunk
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

All the hocus-pocus theatrics is to give the person a focus, and the confidence of 'protection' to accomplish things. If the a 'ritual' includes doing the hokey-pokey, it will help them focus the task at hand.

All boiled down, all it should take is the will to do it, and the unwavering knowledge right down to the subconcious level that it will happen.

To give a person focus? For a good focus one needs to meditatie and focus on a visualisation while chanting.

Why would anybody want to open portals to let the demons in? There are enough demons to be fought in this dimension. I know, I've been in battle with them more then half of my life.

Ever thought about what can happen in an occult kind of focus? Humans concentrete while holding their emotions in them, it does attract Dark Energies that as soon as a portal opens, feed themselves of someone's energy.

But for all those who want to try: go ahead opening doors without knowing what possibly could be behind them but don't come back crying if you find out its something you never wished to see.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   

in all honest i belive you, iv seen a gohst befor so its not like im here to debunk i just think what u said was interesting and the part you added onto my reply "thanks for that btw" and no proof needed, kinda know when someone is being honest imo or atleast saying stuff thats in context to this thread..

I think ill have to agree this is not a game if infact demons and such are here "or were ever" and i dont fancy having anything happen that you have said happen to me or anyone on here who may do it for fun not knowing that it maybe fun untill what happend to you happens to them!!!

freaky really, and once again thanks for a reply

dont mind if i give u a star i hope

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
You say you can open portals but cannot prove it, you say you have done it but not completly...

I understand that some people get to carried away with there imagination.

Because you know that you can get peoples attention by putting this up, to be quite honest with you i find it perfetic that you can not capture footage of this however on youtube there is much footage of ghosts exc.

Wake up and come to the real world if there was a video i would belive but like everyone else on your so what portal powers i strongly agree that this is just totally poor and a waste of my time!

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
Do you really want proof?

There's no better proof than trying it out for yourself.

I'll give you a link where you can download about seven plus of these manuscripts.

WARNING: IF YOU DO GO THROUGH WITH THESE AND YOUR LIFE CHANGES IT IS YOUR FAULT. MAKE SURE YOU REALLY, REALLY, THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

Here's the link to download the manuscripts:

rapidshare .com/files / 93832386 / Finbarr. Books. 102r. zip. ht ml (without the spaces)

You are totally irresponsible to post a link. You have crossed the line and are now walking with the shadows.

N

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mtaftm

"You say you can open portals but cannot prove it, you say you have done it but not completly..."

guess this is a good point. You can image how many people want to open portals (for every reason *i dont care :lol
and forget to close them.

So my opinion to the op here:

love, Go there and close that gate you wanted to open.. Close it in your mind.
Please

Nia
*stopping posting in here*

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   

in all honest i belive you, iv seen a gohst befor so its not like im here to debunk i just think what u said was interesting and the part you added onto my reply "thanks for that btw" and no proof needed, kinda know when someone is being honest imo or atleast saying stuff thats in context to this thread..

I think ill have to agree this is not a game if infact demons and such are here "or were ever" and i dont fancy having anything happen that you have said happen to me or anyone on here who may do it for fun not knowing that it maybe fun untill what happend to you happens to them!!!

Not at all. Thank you for not just blowing me off as many would. I am only trying to help light the way for those who are curious about this. I care not, what else they do, a hobby would be more profitable. The details of these demonic attacks, I have spared. Some of these demons are quite crafty and very intelligent and the smarter ones 'set you up' for the fall. The others seem to just be animalistic with no real 'method to their madness' other than to torment you. Almost as if created for that only purpose, like a spiritual shark if you will. If anyone can learn NOT to dabble in this, just from my words and my testimony, all the better. To all skepticks, I don't know what to say so I won't. I will just close by saying I am by no means trying to be a John Titor or anyone else as someone blamed the OP as trying to do. In fact, speak of me no more. Just don't read this stuff out loud. I appreciate your kind words symmetricAvenger and thanks for the star.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   

No problem. Thank you for not just blowing me off as many would. I am only trying to help light the way for those who are curious about this. I care not, what else they do, a hobby would be more profitable. The details of these demonic attacks, I have spared. Some of these demons are quite crafty and very intelligent and the smarter ones 'set you up' for the fall. The others seem to just be animalistic with no real 'method to their madness' other than to torment you. Almost as if created for that only purpose, like a spiritual shark, if you will. If anyone can learn NOT to dabble in this, just from my words and my testimony, all the better. To all skeptics, I don't know what to say, so I won't. I will just close by saying I am by no means trying to be a John Titor or anyone else as someone blamed the OP as trying to do. In fact, speak of me no more. Just don't read this stuff out loud. I appreciate your kind words symmetricAvenger and thanks for the star.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SkitzoFrenic

Are you OK? I hope you haven't actually tried what the OP suggested! Erase those PDFs from your HD. It is not worth it. You may enjoy short-lived success, but in the long term you are selling your most precious soul.

There is always the universal question of: cui bono? Nothing in life is free! Those entities want their pay-off sooner than later.

N

[edit on 31-3-2009 by Nichiren]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NW111

I saw a documentary about Hitler

Do you remember what documentary it was?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I just want to thank all the people that have come on here and discouraged others from getting involved in this. I also wanna apologise to the OP about asking for proof initially. When I first saw this story I wanted the books and wanted to try it, but luckily I didnt have time. Now I have decided it is probably better left alone.

Regardless of your beliefs, I think it might be wise not to get involved in this stuff. Even if you are really curious, it just does not sound like it is worth it. Things such as these are best left alone and I cannot see how any1 can gain anything positive by even trying them.

PS: Is it possible to elicit Angels or positive spirits into this world? I'm guessing not, the way the things are in the world atm...

[edit on 31/3/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Boby I mean no harm to you; but what you are doing you may eventually harm your self and in the process of providing this book influence others (the curious ones), which will eventually result in the corruption of the persons soul. I understand that you have warned people about reading/practicing the book but your illustration of the book and such events and an access to that book will put the individual in danger of external evil forces.

This may all sound funny to many of you here; once again I welcome to hear every one's opinion as i believe this is what ATS is all about.

As a Christian true believer; I was born again Christian. I have to confess that what you have done I have done the very same thing, I have read that very book (not entire) and the Necromancer book.

Both books especially the Necromancer that deals with communicating and conjuring spirits and so called high ranking demons (or whatever you want to call them). Simply put the spirits and demons are like an army. The highest ranking individual the Lucifer or the Satan is the commanding angel (yes angel, but a very bad one). And his spirits and demons are like his foot-soldiers and officers and so forth.

Now when you are opening the portal you are as you said and as the book says about to conjure some very nasty and clever spirits out there. What the spirits will do is trick you in the most un-imaginable way just so that they can get a hold of your soul. This is done by then inserting them self into you which will result in control of your mind mentally, and physically.

Their goal is nothing more then deceit of lies for no benefits to the person; temporarily they might grant you this and that; but at times in-fact this will lead you to the pits of Hell. (Hell as in a burning dome; this is where Lucifer army operates). Any way, I will not talk too much about hell.

But ultimately the author HP Lovercraft and as many others claimed that these so called entities like Chut are gods. Infact the author is biased and a deceitful lier; there is ultimately as Lucifer understands no other god but the Holy God Jesus Christ. So these so called gods are nothing more then high ranking officers and even generals of the Lucifer. If you call upon a General (I will not disclose the names of these entities for your own safety and my responsibility) but I will warn you; that if you do call upon these high ranking officers/generals you can guarantee that your life will change forever and you might in-fact be used as a temporary tool by Satan's forces for performing extreme acts (ex: rape, murder and so forth). Should you happen to perform these acts; and also these acts once if performed will be seen nothing more or less then mental disorder by the general world, because majority of the people on earth don't believe or understand this spirit realm.

I warn you; I even ask you for your own souls safety; that you do not mess with these books.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by NW111
one of the first threads i really read full..

2 nice stories i remember at some points:

1. Hitler:

I saw a documentary about Hitler (last year i guess) and there it scared me as hell. They showed one of his first discussions. At the beginning the audience was really silence and nobody clapped their hand. Guess they only looked at this little man and shaked heads. But then something scary happens. I heard it into his voice. It changed from one second to the other and it looked for me like the guy (Hitler) changed into somebody else. The voice got deeper and stronger and the audience began to cry and clap their hands. They got mad and began to congratulate him. (from one minute to the other..really weird..)
I am shure that Hitler went hand in hand with a demon or something. You can hear it at this docu.. His voice changed..

2. "black books"

Everybody of you know those books (like the one at the link up there). They are black, in the libery they have a own place mostly called "Occultic, or Esoteric".
Its now 7 years ago, my son was a little 1 year old boy and i took him into a buggy, when i went into a libery. At this time i was looking for new knowing, and i recognized those black books. I was not shure about them, but i was curious. So i went there and stood infront of them. Not really knowing if i should buy one or not. At this moment a guy (in black dress) came backwards to me and i turned and looked a little bit scared, cause it seamed like he was dissapearing from nowwhere. He looked at me, smiled, put his right hand up and one of the black books "jumped" out of the regal and fall to his feets. I must tell you here, that the guy was standing 10 feets away from those books. You can image my surprising. I was like:

He began to smile again, took this book up and put it back to the regal. Then he looked at me and told: "Yeah i know, those books are flying at me!!"
At this moment i was so scared that i took the buggy with the baby, turned and run out. (first i put my hand at one of the "white books" and took it..). After running to the paying, i turned and looked for the guy. But he wasnt there.. he dissapeared.
Its a small libery and there is only 1 exit.. so he was gone, whereever i dont know...

After this, i knew that those books are really dangerous.
I am not shure if they can use you only if you read them, or if you have to speak those words out loud.
I am not shure, but i better let those books...

btw

Nia

I didnt read the whole topic coz i don't have the time right now. These books are dangerous you said, what was their names? What subject? Magic? Spiritism? Any way to find them on internet, like e-books?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by NW111

I'd really be interested in that Hitler documentary. Do you remember the title?

Thank you,

G

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Hmm i just saw that link on rapidshare. Nichiren... i dont know what kind of education you got but your answers make me laugh. Always the same thing: there is "black" "magic" "demon" "spirit" involved and these mad christians come and go berserk because it is "dangerous", "antigod", darkness, and so on. Seriously, there is more chance you die murdered than being killed by a so called "demon". In other words: human IS the demon.

Magic is something incredible that can open you a lot a doors. But it must be taken very seriously and if possible, with no ignorance...

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
BTW: There is a very simple procedure to test your "guests" and see what affiliation they have. Simply ask: "Do you come in Jesus' name?" Their reaction will tell you everything you need to know.

All the best,

N

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join