It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World at the crossroads ahead of G20: Soros

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

World at the crossroads ahead of G20: Soros

www.abc.net.au

Billionaire financier Gorge Soros says this week's G20 summit in London will be a crossroads for the world economy.

Mr Soros is seen as someone who can predict the big trends in the global financial markets.

A man who puts his money where his mouth is, he is also said to have accurately predicted and profited from the Asian financial crisis in 1997.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
The words from this billionaire are not impressing me at all. IMO, financial markets should be abolished, since it only brings trouble to humanity.
Money and economy is the hottest topic worldwide right now. Just another way of bringing us deeper in the rabbit hole.
My wish for the future of humanity stands: no more currency, no more bankers telling us what's in our best interest.
Concsciouness and "evolution" is my main priority in life.

www.abc.net.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 29-3-2009 by teklordz]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Perhaps the way in which the federal gov't collects taxes on April 15th will have changed by then... Tea Party's are still planned G20 or not.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
He's right, I hate his guts but he's right. This is the beginning of the NWO openly announced. This is the end for them of hundreds of year to get their world government. What they set up there will be the bases for it. World bank, world currency, world tax.

Mr Soros said the summit would have to produce concrete measures to help less well-off countries.

Yeah, like the IMF raping countries and Memorandum 200.

Now the billionaire financier and philanthropist has described the G20 meeting to be held in London this Thursday as a make-or-break event if a global depression is to be avoided.

Yeah. World government or total depression so you submit.

So what will it be slaves? Keep and bear arms otherwise you'll truly be a slave without any means to fight back.

And where are they doing this meeting? In London, at the heart of the beast. Where are the terrorists when we need them?

I suspect we'll see some police dressed up as anarchists and attacking police so police can beat up protestors... like ALWAYS.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
The answers we seek are all within. We don't need goverments or elites to dominate our daily lives.
People are awakening to the new realities, and it's a good sign.
Freedom of the mind to all.
Peace to all.

new topics

top topics

join