It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
How do you centre an image under the new system?
Originally Posted by Kodachrome
Though I haven't posted much (or at all?) on this forum before today I'd just like to say I agree with culto that the "JFK assassination" was most likely a faked event, a hoax.
My reasons are:
- The Dallas scenario is just too implausible for me to believe. That is, I can't believe that any serious professional spook would dream up such a flaky method of assassinating a president (multiple shooters, long ranges, moving target, hundreds of bystanders & cameras, etc,, etc) when there are a hundred far easier and far more certain ways of killing someone. It's all just too stupid an idea for anyone in that line of work to take seriously. The whole scenario reeks of theater -- suggesting it's real purpose was to create an effect on the viewers rather than to kill anyone.
- The "murder" of Oswald, if you watch the news reels of the day, was laughably fake and obviously staged. Shot in the abdomen yet not a drop of blood anywhere on him, on his clothing, on his hands, on anything he touched, on the floor where he fell, on the people who held him as he fell, on the stretcher, on the ambulance personnel -- nowhere. Did Ruby shoot him with a styptic pencil? Then he "dies" an hour later despite being rushed to a hospital within minutes with a wound that is usually not fatal with prompt hospital care.
- If Oswald's shooting was fake, it certainly throws more suspicion on JFK's by association.
- The "Z Film" has been ably demonstrated to have been significantly altered. If a piece of film has been altered one can no longer rely on anything it contains.
- The "JFK assassination" was actually the first of 3 major, related "assassinations": JFK, MLK and RFK. All three of these events were strongly associated by the media and all three led up to and served as justification for a certain major piece of national legislation which many people seem to have forgotten about.
- What was the purpose of these "assassinations"? Exactly the same purpose of every single staged (fake or otherwise) big-media shooting that has happened ever since the JFK event. Tower shootings, school shootings, celebrity shootings, and on and on: Gun Control. Yes, boring old Gun Control. The JFK hoax was simply an early (but not quite the first) gun control psy-op and these shooting hoaxes still continue today.
- The legislation I mentioned above which was the direct result of the 3 "KKK assassinations" (JFK, MLK and RFK) was the Gun Control Act of 1968. This was the first major "milestone of gun control" since the 1930s where 2 other gun control acts were enacted (justified by the media-exploited gangster shootings of the 1920s and 30s).
- "But, JFK was a great and heroic president who challenged the powers that be!" one might say. Well, I don't think so. I think that part was fake too. In fact, I think that the JFK persona was all planned out from the gitgo, even before he was elected -- all to set up the American people for the traumatic "assassination" that would put them in such shock they would willingly give up a major part of their 2nd amendment rights without much complaint. They even made a heroic movie about him (PT 109) which just happened to be released a few months before his "tragic assassination that shocked the nation."
Sorry if I've disappointed anyone. I know it's not a very Hollywood-worthy resolution of the mystery and I know it's more fun to toss around theories about LBJ and the mafia and the Cubans and the limo driver and all that ... but that's how I see it.
Indeed it does....
Originally posted by Rising Against
Hope that helps.
Thanks. I gave up on that, quite some time ago, but not until after many failed attempts. I tried various methods, but just couldn't figure out any good way around it. I just settled on adding unnecessary spaces: [ b ] [ / b ]
Originally posted by Rising Against
edit on 20-3-2012 by Rising Against because: Deactivated one of the links.