It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luke Rudowski Arrested for Attempting to Question Mayor Bloomberg

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
As a member of the press, you should have decorum. He is protesting, not asking questions. He is prompting outbursts, not asking questions in a civilized manner.

As far as militias, to answer the one poster, no, I am sure this flea fart couldn't hold a weapon let alone fire one to protect his family. This is grandstanding in it's greatest form.

This is the kind of guy who would walk up to you and tell you he is going to kick your ass then if you hit him he would sue. You see, if someone is going to do something, you will never even know till you wake up in the hospital. He wants to attention that goes along with his questions.

Again, anyone want to address him lying about losing someone on 9/11? This punk needs his ass kicked in Rikers.....

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

It's a little bit to hard for him , but infowars should change its methods , because next time if the same thing happens again , I think being recidivist in your country is really bad and he could end where he doesn't want to go .

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Rudowski is king.

HunkaHunka = Ignore. Same old criticisms again and again: Insipid and predictable.

L.R. a twenty year old student, has confronted members of the most powerful cabal ever to rule earth, with nothing but a camcorder and courage. When I saw him confront Rockerfeller I thought he was insane but then I began to slough off the police-state/Panopticon programming we've all been subjected to.

Anyone who's got a complaint against the guy, what have you done to fight tyranny today? Go smoke a bowl of tofu, hippy.

**SNIP**

Step-by-step, Synapse-by-Synapse, Soul-By-Soul, Exponential Wildfire...

Admin Edit: Removed Childish Nonsense

[edit on 13f20091amMon, 30 Mar 2009 00:59:29 -050029 by HiAliens]

[edit on 30-3-2009 by Crakeur]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
As far as militias, to answer the one poster, no, I am sure this flea fart couldn't hold a weapon let alone fire one to protect his family. This is grandstanding in it's greatest form.

I feel altogether more whole and in tune with my day after reading your post. I guess ATS needs pointless posts to balance the karma of quality posts we get here.

Keep up the good work.

Luke Rudowski bothers to get off his backside and ask questions that need answers. We can chew over his methods, style, rhetoric etc. all day long but that doesn't change the fact he still stands up to be counted.

Luke your not alone.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by Loonix]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
to HIAliens and Loonix and the rest of you....

What is he doing? What has he accomplished? nothing....he is a media whore who is being used by Alex Jones. I have argued with these tards in the streets of NY blocks from the WTC site numerous times and it is just like on these posts. They stand for something but have no evidence. Get loud and call you sheep. Most of these people just want attention and by being 'different', you get that. No different than high school and dressing different for attention.

The way to get something done is to find hard facts and not annoy people. If he did something akin to Micheal Moore he would be better accepted but he is loud, brash and will get no answers. Hell, even Borat fooled people as well as Bill Maher in his movie on religion and with no arrests and no outbursts like Jones Jr here.

I will commend him for his effort, as anyone who believes in something should not be held down, but he is the wrong spokesman to have and needs to change his methods before he is arrested on some type of trumped up federal charge to really scare him.

Also ,I love the Luke you are not alone line....who are you, Yoda?

and as far as what do I do, I help my local community to help my local and fellow Americans. I support multiple city and county officials to try to help our state and not chase cabal ghosts....

[edit on 30-3-2009 by esdad71]

[edit on 30-3-2009 by esdad71]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71

Also ,I love the Luke you are not alone line....who are you, Yoda?

Yes he is. Shill you are. Outnumbered you are. Fail you will.

You're using standard ad hominem + minimizing/defeatism tactics. I'm going to file a complaint with your superiors if this goes on any longer. If this is the best you can do, the forces of evil are in a sorry state.

[edit on 13f20091pmMon, 30 Mar 2009 15:23:00 -050000 by HiAliens]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiAliens
When I saw him confront Rockerfeller I thought he was insane but then I began to slough off the police-state/Panopticon programming we've all been subjected to.

Anyone got a video of this?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sitara

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
reply to post by Viral

I hate that guy....

I'm glad they arrested him. Seriously, he's a real jerk. He doesn't bring the first bit of civility to his interrogations.

I'm sorry, but people who believe in their causes shouldn't be represented by jerks like this guy.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by HunkaHunka]

seriously? i'm truely sorry that you feel the need to actually hate someone who actually has the gonads to do something ..

regardless of his methods, more of us should be doing some of the same stuff as luke... i admire him and am thankful for what he has been doing.

lets not forget the point of all of this though.. opinions aside, he was very wrongly targetted, wrongly arrested and wrongly accused of "impersonating the press".

this situation absurd, and so is your post, sir.

Seriously? I'm truly sorry that you feel the need to actually admire someone who actually has the gall to act completely uncivil..

Regardless of his motives, mor of us should be honest, forthright, but civil and not assume the person we are interrogating is evil.

Let's not forget the point of all of this though... opinions aside, he was very rightly arressted and rightly accused of "impersonating the press"

This situation is indeed absurd.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I'm not buying this. Someone who has just joined ATS starts this thread and after a few posts is offering stickers and posters for sale with proceeds going to WAC. Convenient huh? Is there any video footage of him being arrested? I won't believe it until I see it on youtube. How can we be sure those cops were real and not WACs in disguise? Maybe those cops were holograms. There is no arrest here it's a 'controlled apprehension'.
Anyone checked to make sure that the number really is an NYPD number? Who put the number out? WAC and Infowars. How do you know you're not talking to a WACcer impersonating a police officer. If they can impersonate journalists they can impersonate cops.
This whole stunt is completely unbelievable. Pull it Alex, Pull it now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join