It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luke Rudowski Arrested for Attempting to Question Mayor Bloomberg

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Just a reminder to the members at large, ATS is a discussion board, not a recruitment site. Please keep this in mind when you post, thank you.

1e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership at The Above Network, LLC site(s) for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I don't know this Rudowski guy from anybody else, but this part "Rudkowski was also charged with impersonating a member of the press." is particularly concerning.

Who are they to regulate who is or is not press? As much as you may, or may not like him, I see this 'impersonating a member of the press' as a limitation of the right to free press.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SpacePunk

This is because they took out the Original 13th Amendment in the Constitution. Lawyers wanted their little club that Rothschild also started.

"Member of the Press" as a credential is complete BS.

This is the country that some of these posters have created. I think we should send them to France or Russia or something. No regards for the Constitution as they want Mob Rule.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Impersonating a member of the press?

Excuse me, but what makes this a crime?

It sort of..., interesting that there's some list out there of who is 'press' and who is 'not to be recognized' as press.

Who's job is that to determine?

The Mayors?

I find that trespassing at any event would mean the owner is pressing charges... who owns New York?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I saw how he tries to interview people , and if he interviewed me in the same way I'd tell him to leave me alone Snip .
I mean this guy discredits the movement of people who want this goddamn truth and the nwo down with his behaviour . How can people who are not aware of all that could think this movement is serious , when they see this kind of clown running after politicians and shouting his questions 150 times . I mean , if he was quiet , if he waited to be interrogated , he could ask his question , and then the politician would be really embarassed , because when rudowski does it in its usual way , the politicians use this behaviour as a pretext to skip the questions .
And about the guy who said that stickers and posters were out too short after he was arrested , yes that's strange , how could they have made so many stickers in such a short period of time . WEIRD .....

[edit on 29-3-2009 by Asset1911]

Mod Edit: Profanity – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29/3/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
reply to post by Viral

I hate that guy....

I'm glad they arrested him. Seriously, he's a real jerk. He doesn't bring the first bit of civility to his interrogations.

I'm sorry, but people who believe in their causes shouldn't be represented by jerks like this guy.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by HunkaHunka]

Most likely you're the type of person that would gladly rip the constitution apart, and shoot your own family if ordered to!

There is one word to describe you: traitor.

By the way, how many politicians out there bring a bit of civility to their job?
Most of them are criminals, but I'm sure you would be willing to do anything for them.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by lasimplereality]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Impersonating the press is clearly bogus, he does represent a 'news agency' of sorts. Trespass I'm not sure on, to me that seems it would have to rely on the impersonation, i.e. he gained access to this event falsely. As the first charge is bogus, the second falls in my view.

However I do think it's possible he could be charged with harassment, and it wouldn't be too outlandish. Didn't he harass Bloomberg once before on the train?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
yeah and it's in the endgame movie I think
Or Truth Rising ... I'll check
2nd line

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
reply to post by Viral

I hate that guy....

I'm glad they arrested him. Seriously, he's a real jerk. He doesn't bring the first bit of civility to his interrogations.

I feel the same about Bill O'Reilly - a real jerk who doesn't bring the first bit of civility to his interrogations. He's been impersonating a journalist for years - why wasn't he arrested?

[edit on 29-3-2009 by EvilAxis]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
You're absolutely right about the civility , you can ask EVERY question you want in a civilized way , and it will be far more difficult not to answer it if it's asked in a "normal" way .

When Rudowski asks a question , they don't answer and no problem for them , because thanks to the behaviour of Rudowski , now they have an alibi for not answering to the questions .

And by being calm polite and civilized would help not to be blacklisted like rudowski and his friends are , and they could perhaps be more "accepted" in different places .

Out of topic , but has anyone seen on infowars ...? They sell " brain reprograming cds " to reprogam your brain and to control everyones brain ...? Have you seen that ? This site is getting weird .

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71
[If he had some nads he would join the Army and fight those who killed his friends... ]

Join the milita and fight the US government? Is that what you meant

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Where is all this hostility towards Rudowski coming from? I've seen all sorts of confrontations with politicians. Each type has its own purpose. The type that you see Rudowski and WAC members engaging in is meant to galvanize people and empower them. How many of you in here have the balls to stand in front of hundreds of people who don't like you, all the while dressing down a major political figure? I doubt I do. It sends two messages: 1) Politicians are approachable and capable of being accused of crimes - they are not invincible, 2) We the people are not weak, and we can confront evil and expose it.

The type of "calm confrontation" you guys want, does not serve the purpose of WAC. Asking questions calmly and expecting to get a "gotcha" moment is only needed when you are lacking information. We know what Bloomberg has done, we know what Bush has done, we know the war in Iraq is a lie, we know. But other people don't, so Rudowski is raising awareness by showing that these are not beloved politicians.

Alex Jones engages in both sort of confrontations, and each has its purpose. A good example of a "calm confrontation" would be this : www.youtube.com...

Now, if you hate Rudowski, even though he is working to expose these politicians, then do it yourself. Go out there and confront them in the way you think is most effective. It's a much better way of earning a person's respect as well, rather than bashing a good guy on an internet forum.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I have no "personal" problem with Rudowski , and I defend what he defends so that's 2 good points for him . The only bad point for me is about the non-civilized methods used . That's my opinion and I'm not trying to convince anyone .

And We Are Change's struggle is okay too , it's all about presentation , and you know what people look first when they're not convinced yet . They look how it's presented , you see these guys yelling at politicians with bullhorns and running after them ? When the non-informed people see this they might have a bad opinion about the movement itself . Calm people are always more credible than excited dudes . That's the world of today .

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Asset1911

My post wasn't directed specifically at you, but thanks for replying. Not everyone likes that sort of confrontation technique, but I believe it's effective. Look at how many people are questioning their government today. At least a small fraction of that is because of WAC and like-minded individuals.

However, if any of you "hate" Rudowski, I really have nothing to say to you. That's up to you, and I personally think you are in the wrong to do so.

As a side note, I saw that "mind control" ad you're talking about Asset. I've seen similar programs that were pretty benign. Apparently if you listen to a certain binaural beat, it can induce relaxation or increase concentration. The "mind control" part of it is probably just to catch your attention, it doesn't actually turn you into a zombie slave or something.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Freedom of speech gone? Freedom of press gone?

Some wanted bloomberg to run for president. How chilling.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
Impersonating a member of the press?

Excuse me, but what makes this a crime?

Law enforcement will try to charge a person with anything and everything, throw it at the wall and see what sticks.

I'm sure they have nothing on him and will release him with no apology or he'll pay a huge fine.

Similar to the "DON'T TAZE ME, BRO!" guy.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press

Like the guy or not, he's a member of the press and that little stipulation up there protects him. This is a blatant attack on the First Amendment.

TheAssociate

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
He's blacklisted for sure and he might have been abducted and held , you know , no man no problem . And wait for him to tell us how it was , but I don't really think he received a bad treatment , or your country is really sick from inside ...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join