It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luke Rudowski Arrested for Attempting to Question Mayor Bloomberg

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Luke Rudowski Arrested for Attempting to Question Mayor Bloomberg

www.infowars.com

WeAreChange founder and activist Luke Rudowski was arrested at the Hilton Hotel on Manhattan today for attempting to question New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg about his refusal to pay for the health care of 9/11 first responders. Rudowski had Infowars press credentials and a video camera when he was singled out by Bloomberg’s security in the lobby of the hotel located at West 53rd Street and Avenue of the Americas (Sixth Avenue).
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
He was arrested on charges of trespassing, and "impersonating a member of the press." Never mind that he had Infowars credentials on him, that didn't stop TPTB to stifle any attempt at real questions from the alternative media.

This is why people are afraid and unwilling to protest or ask questions, they know things like this will happen to them. Even those who rationalize everything the federal government does are doing so out of fear. Wake up and realize that if you can't speak freely, then you simply are not free.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Edit: Cleaned up grammar.

[edit on 28-3-2009 by Viral]

Mod Edit: To Remove A Request For Social Action. Please Review The Following:

1e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership at The Above Network, LLC site(s) for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

Terms and Conditions

[edit on Sat, 28 Mar 2009 23:28:24 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Viral

This is why people are afraid and unwilling to protest or ask questions, they know things like this will happen to them

That is WHY everybody should come out and show the resistance,all together

call mail fax call again..

i am surprised about the low responses here.

must be the time difference

Dont give up now.....

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Viral

I hate that guy....

I'm glad they arrested him. Seriously, he's a real jerk. He doesn't bring the first bit of civility to his interrogations.

I'm sorry, but people who believe in their causes shouldn't be represented by jerks like this guy.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Hmmm,
Funly enough I agree with both the past 2 posts equallty.
Maybe we have to protect the idiots of "our" movement(s)/idea's, as the conservatives never seem to break through to the regular Joe.

Hmmm again.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
To be charged for trespassing, don't you first have to be asked to leave?
And then if you don't, you are trespassing?
I don't mean breaking into someones house as you have already committed a crime.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I agree,
We can all see this for what it is, the interesting, or ironic, thing to me is protecting the rights for the Luke Rudowski's of the world eventually protects us all.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by aLiiEn

Yeah, I was under the same impression.

In order to be trespassing you would have to have been given some form of warning, either verbal or via a sign post that the property is in fact not to be entered.

Secondly, fake press?
Anyone who broadcasts articles to the public is technically considered press by default.

Are they saying you aren't allowed to call yourself press unless you have X million subscribers?

Clearly this mayor thinks a little too highly of himself... he forgets he amounts to nothing more than worm food in the end.

Seems to me he's confused the job of mayor with "lordship".

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Ahhh yes! America... Land of the free! No?

More like Goodbye democracy, hello fascism!
Do any of you guys wanna move to Australia?

IRM

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Do any of you guys wanna move to Australia?

IRM

I'm already here!

Some would argue that it's not all it's cracked up to be though...

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
reply to post by Viral

I hate that guy....

I'm glad they arrested him. Seriously, he's a real jerk. He doesn't bring the first bit of civility to his interrogations.

I'm sorry, but people who believe in their causes shouldn't be represented by jerks like this guy.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by HunkaHunka]

seriously? i'm truely sorry that you feel the need to actually hate someone who actually has the gonads to do something ..

regardless of his methods, more of us should be doing some of the same stuff as luke... i admire him and am thankful for what he has been doing.

lets not forget the point of all of this though.. opinions aside, he was very wrongly targetted, wrongly arrested and wrongly accused of "impersonating the press".

this situation absurd, and so is your post, sir.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I guess that the mayor better be happy its just 1 man coming after him.

What he is doing to those first responders is dead wrong. Those first responders were not just doing there "Job": they did not want to see the loss of american life on its homesoil. They got hurt trying to save that city's residents, and that city should feel obligated to help the people that helped them in a time of need.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I see this guy did nothing wrong to be arrested.
They should have just thrown him out.
Clearly this shows how corrupt they are.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Is he out yet, does anybody know?????????

[edit on 13f20090amSun, 29 Mar 2009 08:29:42 -050042 by HiAliens]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Call these numbers... Ask why they kidnapped this member of the press!!

Call Central Booking (212) 374-3921
New York County (Manhattan) Criminal Court (212) 374-5880

We can do something...

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Wow, those stickers and posters came out quick. A little too quick don't you think? Guy gets arrested and there's suddenly convenient posters and stickers available, with proceeds going to WAC? Sounds like a conspiracy to me. . . .

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
You see, this is the problem. Luke DID NOT lose someone on 9/11 but he wrote a tribute to a friend who lost a father. See, you facts are distorted and you listen to someone who lies for attention.

Also, he was not detained for asking questions. Just like the last time. If you do that, you can be charged with civil disobedience and things of that nature. He should be careful or they can charge him with battery for verbal abuse.

You people are following and listening to people who lie which is no better than those you are trying to expose.

I have more integrity and pride in the dead skin flakes on my arms than this guy.... he is a douche....

If he had some nads he would join the Army and fight those who killed his friends...

[edit on 29-3-2009 by esdad71]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

WOW, someone have a grudge? I can't believe these responses...

Isn't Luke, like, one of the main reasons people are waking up? How many of us have gone and confronted Zbigniew Brzezinski, in a hall full of Zbig-supporters?

I think that ONE confront was absolutely HUGE. Here are some links about Zbig.

en.wikipedia.org...

Confrontation:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Osmoses

yeah we have millions of them ready to sell , Gzzz come on its just good old grassroots visual blitz no conspircy... GET THE WORD OUT!!!

Sticker sets
www.zazzle.com...

Any sales profits will go to WE ARE Change

Print your own poster or flyers hi res image here
farm4.static.flickr.com...

[edit on 29-3-2009 by limdull]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join