It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth Hour--Saving The Earth Or Easy Black Ops Opportunity?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Alright, so I've been having an argument with a friend of mine over the past couple of weeks about this whole Earth Hour ordeal and what it is, and what is the real motive behind this thing.

Now I am one to assume that this is done out of good faith, and that it's an actual mass symbol of our comitment to change things for the better when it comes to living and alternative energies.

He however, thinks it's simply an excuse for the government to get everybody to turn off all the lights, so they may conduct Black Ops missions in the larger cities around the world.

I find it kind of ridiculous, but then again, never put anything past the PTB.

My question is:

What Say You ATS?

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Most businesses wont be turning off all their power for security reasons so no I don't think its a huge plan to get into places. If they had a target they wanted to go after it would be way easier then hoping that everyone turns off their lights....

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

But they did get a very HUGE response from places like Indonesia and China, could have been some Ops going around there, especially with tensions as high as they are now.

Just speculation ofcourse,

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Unless countries are blacking out their military bases, power plants, research facilities and other high profile targets, I don't think earth hour is being used as a cover for black ops.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
this rings some bells

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I believe your friend should stop seing conspiracy everywhere and go take a walk outside.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Can't we just be asked to salute each other with outstreched arms while saying "Heil Global Warming!" or something similar?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I'm sorry but sitting in pitch dark for an hour (yes at 8:30 p.m. it's dark in EST) is not my idea of spending quality time.

This is probably just another globalist ploy for brainwashing masses into Gaia worship, as the New Age religion.

People are so mentally and spiritually starved that they'll grasp for anything hoping to fill that gap, and so our "Overlords" are preying on that.

new topics

top topics

join