It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the point of the NWO revealing themselves openly?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
In all of these years I would have never thought that the new world order would reveal themselves openly. I at once thought it was just a conspiracy theory. Now they're making themselves public. I never thought I would see the day. I thought it wouldn't happen until 100 years. Why are they making themselves public? Isn't that the worst they could do to themselves? What is their plan?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I imagine they've been trying to condition first the "intellectual elite," who will then in turn try to sell it to the general population through the media and universities. I'm in college right now and I've already seen my university host several major Globalist events, one attended by Bill Clinton. I assume they'll really push it on us after a few more catastrophes, posing it as our way out of the mess.

Although, if you think about it, the central bankers have been laying out hints ever since Nathan Rothschild - even before then. They view it as a game. The bankers enjoy throwing out symbols and words with double meanings, to see how far they can go without alerting the masses.

Alex Jones also said something about how evil wants to be revealed. Evil people revel in being audacious and bold. That's how most serial killers are caught. They want to be known, so they leave out clues.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Why disclose? Ego

Anyone in any 'club' that considers themselves to be better than anyone else loves that fact and I'm sure has no enjoyment in being such a member without reminding others that they are unworthy. Just like any other organization that feels it necessary to throw it in the face of outsiders that they are 'special'.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Two words, provided on the second line:

Project blue beam.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Oh God I hope this isn't project blue beam.

If it is we're screwed.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I don't believe we have yet to see the true face behind the New World Order. In fact I don't think anyone yet knows but a very small group of people who is the true Master and architech of it.

For the plot to work he would have to be the consumate Puppet Master, so well hidden, so obscured, so deep underground and behind the scenes, that I seriously doubt of all the big names we throw out there, we have ever stumbled on to the biggest name who drives it all, even by accident stumbling through our theories, trying to anticipate their moves, and who is involved.

It wouldn't surprise me if he works as a night time manager at a conveinence store!

We sure are seeing the Officers, watering their seeds, and prepping their forces alot though.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
They no longer care or fear ‘The People’. But then, why should they? When they made up lies and turned the full force of the US Army on a Church burning men, women and children alive, we did nothing because we did not BELIEVE like they did; when they shot a man’s wife while she was holding her baby killing both her and her other son, we did nothing because we believed the lies used to cover their crimes, as it was better than facing uncomfortable truth; when they gunned down a WW2 vet because he would not leave his dying wife for the ‘crime’ of owning a WW2 Garand semi-auto rifle, we did nothing again; when US Airborne troops repelled into government Apartments at night in Florida to disarm the residents, we did nothing because they were poor and when they disarmed residents of areas outside of New Orleans we did nothing even as rapes and murders were being allowed to go on unchecked in the down town areas. Time and time again we have done nothing.

“When the government fears the people there is liberty, when the people fear the government there is tyranny.” The key is that we need to stop doing nothing.

[edit on 3/28/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas
They no longer care or fear ‘The People’. But then, why should they? When they made up lies and turned the full force of the US Army on a Church burning men, women and children alive, we did nothing because we did not BELIEVE like they did; when they shot a man’s wife while she was holding her baby killing both her and her other son, we did nothing because we believed the lies used to cover their crimes, as it was better than facing uncomfortable truth; when they gunned down a WW2 vet because he would not leave his dying wife for the ‘crime’ of owning a WW2 Garand semi-auto rifle, we did nothing again; when US Airborne troops repelled into government Apartments at night in Florida to disarm the residents, we did nothing because they were poor and when they disarmed residents of areas outside of New Orleans we did nothing even as rapes and murders were being allowed to go on unchecked in the down town areas. Time and time again we have done nothing.

“When the government fears the people there is liberty, when the people fear the government there is tyranny.” The key is that we need to stop doing nothing.

[edit on 3/28/2009 by SGTChas]

I have to agree with you 100%, there are to many people saying do not rock the boat or now is not the time. With crooked cops and a corrupt goverment, when is it going to the be the "time". They will only get stronger when we the people do nothing!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

I am beginning to think that the whole NWO conspiracy theory is actually a plant to instill certain beliefs in the people who ever wanted to find truth.

I say this because I really do not think a human being is capable of decieving so many on such a large scale.

Perception is everything and beliefs effect perception. Especially if the belief is a lie based on truth.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

There is actually a lot of proof to the NWO theory. People just don't look for it.

For example. bankers financed both sides in WWII.

The global elite meet once every year in the bilderburg conference.

It's not really a lie but it's more of a theory of what the elite will all do to us.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
You might have taken my comment out of context but it was a brief point to be fair, im kinda tired explaining these days when it is just brushed aside by people being distracted by the top of the problem.

I agree that there is a NWO but it is not being told in its entirety. All the mainstream conspirators are a bit off with there accuracy as to how deep this actually goes.

Read my comments in this thread as I went into quite a bit of detail. If your interested as not many seem to be.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you read it you should see where I am coming from. It might even make more sense of it all for you as well.

As for revealing themselves, they could never reveal themselves, society could not take it and it is in direct conflict with their core principles.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
There is a 'Grand Conspirator', and he is certainly not human. He has been directing all of human history for this moment in time.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas
There is a 'Grand Conspirator', and he is certainly not human. He has been directing all of human history for this moment in time.

I agree with that.

It is definately interesting how two things, an invisible enemy and financial crisis are leading us into the NWO.

Once we are all unified and the plan is done, who is the enemy?

The invisible man....

Once people start realising, that is when it will all collapse. Its all in front of people if they want to see it and understand why it is happening.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
They know they have total control,a nd the control grid must be in place. The mind control is strong and peoples ignorance to mind control is astounding.

The public have be conned, and they still just sit there, not that bothered. Its a brave new world, that i do not want to be part of, and i will be glad when i die, that i took no part in it, because it is just sick to the core.

They know that most humans are just scum, waiting for there power position, and thats all they need.

new topics

top topics

join