It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

New ATS Media Member's Photos Thread

page: 46
217
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   




posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog
 


Now where have I seen that photo before... Hmm....



posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog



Have you lost weight? and where's your hair gone?



posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

I think your addicted to ATS/computer, that face says it all. You need to get out more, get some sunshine.

You taking any drugs? no offence.



posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

It's a male alien!


Me pretty?
Does that mean some men will be attracted to me!?


Oh yeah...........
ATS isn't a dating site, but I can still look at the eye candy.





Haha thanks.
Yeah I forgot about those!


Those pictures must be over 2 years old now.

Isn't it funny how chissler posted a topless picture once you mentioned eye candy....hmmmmm


[edit on 5-5-2010 by _Phoenix_]



posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Pheee-eew!
Thread browsing is tough business!

I guess there is not much more for me to do than participate:

Look into my eyes.....you feel sleepy....so very...very...sleee...eeepy...


This is me on the border between Europe and Asia (outside Yekaterinburg, Russia):


I like the lemur and the lemur likes me:


And this is me, getting up close and personal with a timber wolf (hence the choice of avatar):





That's all folks!



posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
will fix in a sec

[edit on 5/8/2010 by ugie1028]



posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
will fix in a sec

[edit on 5/8/2010 by ugie1028]


Gotta be the longest sec ever!



posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
So I was looking through all of the photos here on this thread, and I asked myself who was missing? Then it hit me like a lightning bolt!!!

Who's missing here on this thread???

jedimiller!!!



Now if we only had the pic of him in his Star Wars underwear...



posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Raud
 


pinches rauds cheeks! eeeeeeeeeeeee



posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
reply to post by Raud
 


pinches rauds cheeks! eeeeeeeeeeeee


n' tat's why theyz are red like roses


You should see me in winter. The red eventually gives way for blue...
...and if you think I blush easily...the answer is yes oh yes...



posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I can`t believe I`m doing this





posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by sandri_90
 



Be still my heart, .... for it's very beat utter's thy name.

Your lips, subtle and soft. What I would give to feel thy kiss.

Your eyes, ...... in your eyes I see all that is pure and good, I could lose myself in them just to find me all over again, .... and remember what makes life worth living after all.

You.


I hope you enjoyed that, I know it's a little much but the mood struck me and i was hoping you like poetry.

my name is Michael, u2u me.


LoL , ... I thought this was the crush thread. ooops.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by IntastellaBurst]



posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst


my name is Michael, u2u me.
LoL , ... I thought this was the crush thread. ooops.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by IntastellaBurst]




:shk: :shk:




posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst
 



Oh my what a post..

the balls it took to post that one out in public.

also,

:shk::shk:



posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
reply to post by sandri_90
 



Be still my heart, .... for it's very beat utter's thy name.

Your lips, subtle and soft. What I would give to feel thy kiss.

Your eyes, ...... in your eyes I see all that is pure and good, I could lose myself in them just to find me all over again, .... and remember what makes life worth living after all.

You.


I hope you enjoyed that, I know it's a little much but the mood struck me and i was hoping you like poetry.

my name is Michael, u2u me.


LoL , ... I thought this was the crush thread. ooops.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by IntastellaBurst]




OMG! you are worse than stilton ISB!






posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
sandri_90 you do indeed possess a smile worthy of launching a 1000 ships, for the love of god, please crush on Stella, somebody please......

www.belowtopsecret.com...



posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
sandri_90 you do indeed possess a smile worthy of launching a 1000 ships, for the love of god, please crush on Stella, somebody please......

www.belowtopsecret.com...


Ok

Im with you



posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandri_90
I can`t believe I`m doing this


Aww youre so cute Sandri!!



posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Wow!
Thank you!



new topics

top topics



 
217
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

log in

join