It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS Media Member's Photos Thread

page: 347
<< 344  345  346    348  349  350 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
a reply to: Spider879

Great pics. I have to say,you and your wife just has to be THE most beautiful and cutest couple i've ever seen
If y'all ever visit South Africa,i am extending an invite to a good old SA barbie-and i won't take no for an answer
!

Hi Rox, no she not the wifey just good friends, the wifey is drop dead gorgeous but extremely camera shy, tho we are separated we are still great friends she have me come over an cook her and her friends a meal most Sundays during off season with fun conversations and good times.
And yes I love me some Heineken second only to Red Stripe , but fer sure , if ever I plan to go to S.A will sure to M.P you on my itinerary... btw You guyz got good Rum?? I know your wines aren't bad but howz your Rum??

Skip the fruity decor, have grape fruit instead of Oj and we good, is that a real owl on your son's shoulder..awesome

edit on 23-4-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Hi Spider ya thats a real lil owl,such a sweet lil thing.At the Cradle of Life nature sanctuary in Mpumalanga province they have owls and other predatody birds,plus tigers,cheetahs, zebras and antelopes etc. I can't recall if they have lions but they have a good selection of animal life.Tigers are not native to Africa so i think they're doing their bit in the global efforts for tiger preservation.A really nice place for a day out .

Great that you and seperated wife are still good friends
Your friend in the photo's is really lovely and cute.My daughter is gorgeous too but Very reluctant to let me take photo's of her

I practically have to bribe her

My husband loves rum,he drinks Captain Morgan when he feels up to having a few drinks.He's been feeling a bit sickly and off so he hasn't been drinking often lately except for the occasional Heinie.Also he would put some Captain in his vanilla flavored filter coffee in winter,thats quite nice.I had some in tea,occasionally,on cold winter nights,warms one up nicely.I'm not much of a wine drinker,tends to give me headaches, but i make an exception for Drostdy-Hof Adelpracht with seafood once a month,its very delish.In winter i sometimes get me a bottle of Monis Medium Cream sherry for a bit of a luxury.

Well i hope we see you sometime in the future then
!

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Kool S.A is on one of my places to go list.. .

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I totally forgot this thread was a thing. I actually just ATS-ified a couple of recent pictures and I guess it's probably appropriate to put one here. This photo was one I took to send to a special friend of mine who was feeling sick and I wanted to remind him of all the special herbs I would mix for him if only I were in town (obviously, it didn't have "ATS" all over it when I sent it to him, hah!):

And this one was for similar reasons but to remind him that my dishes needed done. Again, the ATS logo obviously wasn't in my sink in the original:

edit on 28-4-2016 by Abysha because: added stuffs

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
While I am making a birthday cake I take breaks to practice ! I find many short sessions throughout the day seem to work best for me. I still totally suck at this, but I am actually having fun anyway- which is really the most important!

edit on 30-4-2016 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma
While I am making a birthday cake I take breaks to practice ! I find many short sessions throughout the day seem to work best for me. I still totally suck at this, but I am actually having fun anyway- which is really the most important!

Wow do your thing lady do your thaaag!!, this remind me of this

edit on 1-5-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

That video is right on! I keep asking myself, what dream do I want to fulfill now? ... because that is what keeps you alive in a way that is more than just biological!

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

That video is right on! I keep asking myself, what dream do I want to fulfill now? ... because that is what keeps you alive in a way that is more than just biological!

Self-improvement and challenges is always a good thing Bluesma..

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Martin75

My problem is im terminally fat, and eat chocolate like a man with tourettes says "$&#$*#!!!!"

Bahahahahaha! I needed that laugh! Thanks!

I don't get in here too often, but when I do, I love seeing all the pics that everyone shares.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

You know my favorite season is about to hit when we have
Nice morning skies,

Weird late afternoon skies

Beautiful sun sets

And gorgeous beach bunnies..

edit on 5-5-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I am green with envy!

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

I am green with envy!

Get your summer thing going it ain't too late..

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

My man in Japan!!

Damn...

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Did anyone notice the tree stump in the background? Me neither....

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

NO!!! LOL

What's THAT doing in that picture?!

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

NO!!! LOL

What's THAT doing in that picture?!

Those were dead trees we just planted them there as seats, no trees were harmed in the taking of these pics..

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
There's a tree stump?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
There's a tree stump?

Hi Skids here it is in plainer view , took it off this old dude who was gonna burn it, we recycle a lot of stuff, including using the area's bamboo..

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Nice stump. I didn't notice it at first because of the lovely ladies. By the way, that one wasn't drinking hot sauce, was she?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Nice stump. I didn't notice it at first because of the lovely ladies. By the way, that one wasn't drinking hot sauce, was she?

Well actually they do use it a lot she might as well be drinking it, btw that's my brand and creation she was just showing lov..

top topics

<< 344  345  346    348  349  350 >>

join