It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS Media Member's Photos Thread

page: 307
<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

My mother has a friend in jolly ol England. You resemble her greatly (she is young, too).

Whatever you were doing that day, i bet everyone there has memories of. It looks like the kind of family day that I can totally get into.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Wow, gorgeous.

edit on 4-4-2014 by tanda7 because: Night Star's photo added

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

How did you do that? LOL

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

tanda7

Wow, gorgeous.

edit on 4-4-2014 by tanda7 because: (no reason given)

Not anymore. I don't look anything like that anymore.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Rainbowresidue

Last week after getting ready to go out with hubby to our favorite Italian restaurant.

And I felt like I haven't updated my photo in a couple of months, so here it is.

Your husband is a very, very lucky man.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Night Star

How did you do that? LOL

Clicked the little icon on your profile there on the left, and selected "POsts in thread". It was your first post here.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Ahh! That pic of NS! OMG it reminds me of a young (pre-show) Dharma's mom on Dharma and Greg. She was my favorite.

So lovely! And I'm sure you're aging beautifully too! I hope I do. I'm turning 30 next week and freaking a bit.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

OMFG BFFT!!!, when you put Nights pic up I thought you were posting a pic of you, I wasn't paying attention. I nearly choked on my own throat! ROFLMFAO!

It was a superb day BFFT, I went with my bestie, I was treating him because he just got duped by a girl that he loved. LOL, he completely forgot about her and we had a fab time. He didn't even know where we were going, I just said meet me at the bus stop lol. That is him above, taken about four years ago I think. 2012 was defo my year, I wish every year could be like that.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

eMachine
Ahh! That pic of NS! OMG it reminds me of a young (pre-show) Dharma's mom on Dharma and Greg. She was my favorite.

So lovely! And I'm sure you're aging beautifully too! I hope I do. I'm turning 30 next week and freaking a bit.

I was thinking Stevie Nicks

edit on 4-4-2014 by tanda7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

I don't really do pictures. I posted this one earlier in the thread. Maybe 2 years old:

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

eMachine

Awww thanks! No, I'm not aging beautifully. LOL

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

tanda7

eMachine

I was thinking Stevie Nicks

Wow! Thanks! Our clothes were similar back then...the wispy dresses and platform boots. LOL One friend even called me Stevie.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by Tsu322

I don't really do pictures. I posted this one earlier in the thread. Maybe 2 years old:

Nice!! Men are so handsome when they're all dressed up.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Wow BFFT, you look fabulous in that suit, nothing like your avi lol. It's great being able to put faces to user names. I'm normally paranoid about pics but I'm going to a gathering and I expect my mug will be shown in a lot worse states than the ones above!

Tanda, I turned 30 last September, I'm quite relieved, it's not nearly as bad as you think it would be.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

30's and 40's are fine, wait till you get to your 50's. LOL Well, some people do age well so I dunno.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I'm not sure what I'll be like at that age, I don't get my skin too weathered and I do drink about 2L of water a day but, and it's a very big but, I do smoke about 30 a day haha. I smile a lot so I'm more likely to get laughter lines than frown lines. I wouldn't mind putting on a bit of weight, it would fill out my wrinkles.

I remember a while ago my Mother was talking to my Father about her laughter lines, he replied; 'Nothings that funny'. That could have been a factor in the upcoming divorce.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Another br selfie. :p
I'm such a dork

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Looking sharp there Big guy

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I haven't posted my mugshot for a couple of years here.
So here's me with The Beast

Cody

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Nice ride, Cody

new topics

top topics

<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join