It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS Media Member's Photos Thread

page: 280
<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Thanks! We have two horses that are great for others to ride...but a third who we don't let anyone else ride but us (as she's thrown all of us at least once). She's a beautiful horse, to be sure, but can be mean when she wants to be...but fast...damn fast. We get offers on her at least once a week, but we wouldn't sell her...was my wife's dad's prized horse. The good news is, at our place, not too far to bolt too if we close off a particular pasture, so as long as you hold on until they get to the gate, you're good. They'll stop.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Ok if you're not going to adopt me, I'm moving into your stables AND i'm crashing all those parties you go to. AAND introduce me to the wolf man from True Blood. Holy Hot Man Batman.
edit on 10-4-2013 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Hey there
Yeah i was'nt sure if i should,but then i thought Ah well,the powers and principalities propably know my mug,if they've been into my gmail,so i may as well

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Aww thank you kimish-i realised afterwards that my nose look quite reddish on the pic,and then i saw the the empty Southern Comfort bottle by the garagedoor-and i thought: Great,so now everyone who sees this is gonna think i'm a prize lush

Its actually my waterbottle-i always have it with me-i go through liters+liters of water a day.We get the most delicious artesian-well water here.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Ohh you lucky fish-it's so gorgeous there-very glad for you,to have been able to enjoy all that.I often go prospecting for crystals here-sometimes its like the earth just spits it up,actually-will post a pic tonight of an amazing crystal i found like that,just laying around.We get a lot of smoky quarts here too.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

LOL... At some point, a person asked him to growl, and he did, and I swear every female within hearing distance needed a change of underwear....

I should post the picture my wife took with Jason Momoa too. (The guy who played Conan in the new movie, and Drogo in Game of Thrones). Just as tall as the werewolf actor. My wife was all about the celebs the last time we were at a convention.

I was just happy to meet and talk with one of my TV crushes when I was young (Erin Gray, from Buck Rogers). Even older, she's still gorgeous, but of course she was a model before getting into TV. She used to own a horse ranch in upstate New York, so we talked about horses a bit. We had some good conversation with Michael Dorn (Worf from Star Trek) and the guys from Warehouse 13 (Artie and Pete are, in real life, just like they are with each other on the show, it's hysterical).
edit on 11-4-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Here is an old picture of me with an old friend and my facial hair partially grown out. My red eyes seem to tell I'm a T-800 as shown in the Terminator franchise.

I'm surprised how new my red union shirt is compared to what it looks like now. Sorry this old timer can ramble on.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Found a couple of quick Wedding pics.

Actually, this first one is at Medieval Times. This was the bridal party activity we did for TLC's "A Wedding Story" (yeah, my wife signed us up for it, never thinking we'd actually make the show..but I guess we are technically "reality stars" at least for one episode of it, hehe... This was about two days before the wedding.

The next one is our cake. My mother is a professional cake decorator (my wife and I learned from her and on our own). I designed this cake probably back when I was a kid, so glad she could make it come out. It was about 4' high off the table, and about 4' wide at least. Had 7 different flavors of cake, including a couple of cheesecake flavors.

I should mention, we had a medieval wedding at a "castle" here in FL. There's an artist (Google on Solomon's Castle) who built his own castle. It was pretty fun, as everyone was in costume, and it was a fun TV crew too (the TLC crew).
edit on 11-4-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

edit on 11-4-2013 by SSimon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SSimon

I like what you did with the picture. It fits and I have no more red eye! But I do miss the terminator eyes. haha. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

You two are just beyond adorable.
Was this a Geek Scify convention you went to ?

Let me know when the next one is. Tell no one

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Ok, so here's what I looked like a few days ago, finally shed the Winter 'coat' and then we get the heaviest snow storm of the year! Gotta love Winter on the front range! Anyway its a little different than I looked 6 years ago ! :up
files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12/4/2013 by CarbonBase because: content

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Here's a few recent pics of myself and Homer Jr:

Zack for his second degree yellow belt (tiger stripe) last week

Me playing 9 holes:

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Was this a Geek Scify convention you went to ?

The celebs? Yeah... DragonCon in Atlanta, GA last year.

To HomerinNK:

Congrats to Zack on the belt!

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Looking at pics of you and your son always make me feel happy
Btw,you and my hubby look somewhat similar.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Aawww lovely pic.Your wife looks like she's a fun person,great sense of humor,but also a spirited,feisty person.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

You and the missus look like fun people-and your lil gal-there's no words for that level of adorable-she's just so freakin beautiful and cute!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SSimon

You 2 are a lovely couple!

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Took this one this afternoon after getting our hair cut

Hey Rox, where's YOUR pics huh???

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SSimon
reply to post by Phoenix267

edit on 11-4-2013 by SSimon because: (no reason given)

You look extremely... happy. Lol.

top topics

<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join