It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS Media Member's Photos Thread

page: 274
<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Of course Ill give you lessons.. but I require you to wear the traditional South African shiny blue buttless loin cloth and the sacred baby oil and sparkles anointing oil all over your body...

Wear it most of the time, so no problem there! Just got myself the "deluxe" loincloth on sale now, its gold, it glitters, and via new jungle technology, it has no backside.

vvv

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Also, I didnt know Americans hunt? Is there even wild animals in America (not talking about Florida or Detroit)

Of course. Deer is the most common, duck, pheasant, rabbit, boar is often hunted too. America is a big place, and there are lots of parts of it that are still wilderness. Hunting is bigger in certain areas. Here in the south, mostly deer and boar hunting. Of course, there's Louisiana, where they hunt pretty much anything that moves (squirrel, snakes, gators, turtles, etc.)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

Originally posted by Advantage

Of course Ill give you lessons.. but I require you to wear the traditional South African shiny blue buttless loin cloth and the sacred baby oil and sparkles anointing oil all over your body...

NO

YOU!!

hush....

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

thanks for the thumbs up friend!!! now i shall put my mask on... hehehe

hehehe....

peace and love
~nat the blue eyed cat~

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

you forgot wild hogs and the ever elusive Snipe.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Cayla19

Wow... your picture is like a prettier version of mine.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

aww thank you

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Well, it's been a long while since I posted a pic in here so... hi again ATS! Sometimes poster, long time lurker. Been here almost 5 years now...wow time sure flies.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

What beautiful eyes you have

Time does fly! Thanks for posting a lovely picture of yourself.

Peace and love
-nat
p.s. I like your avatar.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Thank you! Loving yours too

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Happy St. Patrick's Day ATS!!

Red River South Marina, Bossier City-

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Your sunglasses look like your avatars eyes

Nice catch btw

edit on 17-3-2013 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

Aawww daryllyn your son has The cutest sweetest lil face-what an adorable cutie! Some faces just make one feel happy,like this huge big smile on the inside-he has that.Precious lil guy!

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

I loved your pics,Smylee,so much beauty and warmth and kindness comes through,and your son is Absolutely beautiful-in fact,he looks a bit similar to my 6yo lil guy.I once read a line in a book by Stephen King,can't remember which one-but it says,re kids :"...the life that runs through them like a bright wire.."Your son's pics made me think of that immediately.Bless you all.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

I loved your pics best of all-your son is very blessed to have such a loving,devoted dad,who obviously loves spending time with him,and having fun.Just wonderful to see!

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

I just had to come back to this pic of VVV and his dog-what a magnificent Dane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We used to have a pitchblack male Dane,he was absolutely the dog-love of all our lives-he's departed years ago,but we still talk of him almost every day-absolutely unforgettable.Him and my youngest daughter were inseperable,it was such a treat to have him in our lives,i dont think there will ever be a day we don't wish he was still with us.It sucks that dogs don't have the average life-span of humans.Now we have 2 wonderful lady-Danes,very loving and beautiful souls.The old lady is sort of eccentric too,very amusing,she makes us laugh a lot.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Juston

Gorgeous cutie!!! You know she looks So much like my 21yo daughter did when she was very young.My gal was born with dark brown hair,this turned blonde when she was a few months old.She had blue eyes,which started looking green when she was wearing certain colors,when she was about 4yo.Then eventually it settled on green-and her hair went medium brown again.From a blue-eyed blonde to a green-eyed brunette,go figure

So as not to spam-my final word on this thread-WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ATS really could double as a model agency-so many gorgeous women,hunky guys-Amazing,and so many characterful,fun,wonderful people.I think the myth of people interested in conspiracy theories -as homely/wimpy/feeble nerdy types with no lives living in their mom's basement-has been blown to really,really small pieces

Bless you,all.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Xavialune

Now i'm really spamming,but i Had to make an exception for this pic.Stunning,stunning,Stunning!!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Me casually pouting for a picture in our British sun :p

edit on 19-3-2013 by HTUKno1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join