It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS Media Member's Photos Thread

page: 263
<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

Originally posted by fictitious
I've enjoyed being a creeper and looking at this thread
, so I suppose it is only fair to post as well.

You sort of look like your avatar but your hair is all wrong in this picture.

Dude..

Are you well???

This girl is super hot!..

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

Originally posted by rickymouse

Originally posted by fictitious
I've enjoyed being a creeper and looking at this thread
, so I suppose it is only fair to post as well.

You sort of look like your avatar but your hair is all wrong in this picture.

Dude..

Are you well???

This girl is super hot!..

I just parted my hair in the opposite direction. Other than that, my avatar looks just like me.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by fictitious

Both you and your avatar are cute. I only consider a girl hot when she is in a sauna or hot tub.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

What's your avatar, by the way? It's confused me for some time.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by fictitious

A rock on a stick.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
As year 2013 gets underway I find myself continuing on for another year here in Mexico, a "hellhole" as many ATS members have characterized it. Oh, the hardships. I largely missed listening to ATS Live last weekend due to familial obligations. Some cousins from California were visiting here during the holidays and wanted to have the new baby baptized at our cathedral here in Morelia, Michoacán. Last Saturday morning I found myself at the side entrance with family members I never met before, from my wife's side, where the baptism was to take place. I stepped aside below and to the side of the twin steeples momentarily to take a photo from this angle I rarely see.

Inside the proud papá was holding his little boy as we were all waiting for the misa to begin. I will preserve their privacy and not refer to them by name but the relationship, through my wife, would be some level of nephews.

We were to return again across the street to a friend of mine's restaurant in the portals looking to the cathedral and adjacent park for a banquet dinner on the 2nd floor of the busy place. As is typical of Saturday nights there was the traditional cathedral lighting ceremony with music and fireworks. My view from the restaurant balcony was unobstructed except for the holiday decorations on the light standard. A skittish American tourist might be unsettled by the whole event as police swoop in and close off this main avenue from vehicle traffic through the center of town and fireworks were lit as people gathered in the streets to partake of this weekly ritual. The disorder of vehicle traffic was completely restored with only about a half-hour interruption.

January 2nd was my wife's birthday. A couple days earlier I offered to take her to Campestre Alemán, a scenic little German restaurant on the back side of Pátzcuaro Lake just outside the town of Erongaricuaro, and a stop-off in a couple of her favorite shopping spots along the way. It would have been great time to bring a camera as we circled Pátzcuaro and returned to Morelia by the autopista in a less leisurely fashion, but I didn't think to do so. With lunch, travel with a couple friends, and some shopping stops this was over a six-hour excursion.

A final stop-off in the town of Pátzcuaro to shop for some things for the patio and garden I came across this little man about four feet tall. My wife Tere immediately took to this little man as he reminded her of me so we decided to bring him home with us. A no-haggling price of 800 pesos, or about $63 US dollars was paid to bring him with us and he resides at garden-side welcoming us as we approach the casita. His hand appears ready to tote a bottle and he may have my Torres brandy after I drink it down a bit more but for now I gave him one of my maracas to hang on to. I don't yet know his name, though Eron has been suggested, but I imagine we will get better acquainted as the Torres bottle empties.

The holidays have not yet subsided. Here in Mexico it goes on at least until 6 January when the Reyes Magos arrive to bring presents to the children. Despite that, Tere was anxious to resume her English classes and leave me alone again for comida this afternoon. She did prepare me a nice comida of beef cubes slow-cooked in black chile salsa with white rice and beans. I have a bowl of frituras, a puffy, light, and non-greasy traditional snack chip that I now often prefer to tortillas to keep my left hand occupied while eating. The covered bowl contains salsa made with a molcajete - a large rock mortar and pestle used to grind up chiles, onions, and tomatoes that have been roasted over an open fire. The salsa does well at retaining that fire too!

Since I must eat alone today I will enjoy a nice domestic cerveza. Tere put out the Torres bottle, probably in hopes I will share some with the little señor and soon give him the bottle, but it is too early in the day for my brandy and the little man has his back to me while eating. He looks out from over the garden and towards the patio cantina likely hoping soon to be holding that bottle instead of the maraca.

My observational comments at the wood-carving shop that seemed to amuse everyone was that all the carvings seemed to be either angeles, santos, o borrachos - angels, saints, or drunks. They were amused but did not dispute that observation.

Happy New Year 2013 everyone!

edit on 4-1-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Thank you, Eron!

The colors!!! The sunlight!!!!

We had sun today in Oregon, too. Actually very rare this time of year; the stars have been out at night, Jupiter is stunning, the Milky Way is easily seen. First time in my life I think I've seen the winter stars! But boy does it get cold without the cloud cover!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

Thank you Eron! Great photos.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
This is from this morning before brunch at my favorite local Italian place. They have a 3 course brunch for $13.95 and it's so darn good! There are so many choices I have a hard time deciding what I want for each course lol. If you can drink it even includes 3 free glasses of champagne or mimosa's. I can't drink since I'm pregnant so I splurge and have the cappuccino. I have stopped drinking regular coffee since I'm pregnant and went to decaf so to have a nice cappuccino every now and then is a treat!!

I wanted to do my hair which is something I don't get to do often. I am not working and my fiancee is overseas for work so I I don't get out much lol. It took me about an hour to curl and style my hair but if you knew me you'd know what a big deal that is. I have never liked doing my hair!! It is such a pain but I had fun doing it and it came out so cute. I wish I had pics of the back. It was really cute the way I pinned it to the side with decorative hair pins.

You can't tell I"m pregnant in the pic really unless you know me and know I look slightly rounder lol I'm 17wks and 3 days in the pic.
So it's me and baby blah

edit on 1/6/2013 by mblahnikluver because: grammar/spelling

edit on 1/6/2013 by mblahnikluver because: spelling

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

bull, you do look preggo in the pic..... so ha

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel

LOL we you know me and see pics of me so you know I am.

I think I just look fuller lol IF I turn to the side I think I look preggo or I just have a gut haha.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
ROCK ON ATS!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
HAHA so here is the pic!

Well it's better than the onsie. You just look like you are hanging around the house on a Sunday lol.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

You have a Chinese Crested? I love those! Adorable!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
HAHA so here is the pic!

Well it's better than the onsie. You just look like you are hanging around the house on a Sunday lol.

I assume this is aimed at me.

Stay tuned.. onesie pics may be coming.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

No, not mine, I wouldn't spoil a dog like that, she belongs to a family member.

I do have a Terrier mix Heinz 57, she's a sweet little thing, rescued from a shelter in Ft. Worth, TX.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimmefootball400
ROCK ON ATS!!!!!!!

Done and DONE, my brother.
ROCK ON yourself, bad man!!!
edit on 8-1-2013 by tanda7 because: rock on!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Just me doing some crocodile cage diving and hanging with a cheetah.

vvv

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
Just me doing some crocodile cage diving and hanging with a cheetah.

I think I'd give the croc diving a miss, but that cheetah is simply gorgeous!!! Brilliant pictures. *green with jealousy*

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Your a cuties MBlah!

new topics

top topics

<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join