It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS Media Member's Photos Thread

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

The meeting of SKL and Mblah went something like this at first

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Seems like some get a little mean and judgemental on this thread. No wonder the people posting their pics are few and far between compared to how many members there are.

I think it's cool that people can hook up and go shopping, just being ATSers. Looked like a great day, co-conspiracy theorists finding a normal day without judgements.

I don't know if everyone else here can do that if people keep making fun of their pics and experiences. So some of us/them aren't quite as confident.

I think the above referenced post is a good example. The video was a very poor analogy to something that was very cool IMO.

If this was an inside joke, I withdraw my comments. But, how are the rest to know?

Edit to add: I have looked at the whole thread. I have seen that certain members have made a great effort to uphold the dignity of those posting their personal pics online. I applaud them! But the snipers need to give it a break.
edit on 1-3-2011 by 1SawSomeThings because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 1SawSomeThings

On this thread, in particular, if you see something that appears judgemental or mean, it is probably just good-natured ribbing.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

On this thread, in particular, if you see something that appears judgemental or mean, it is probably just good-natured ribbing.

I realize that. Thanks, that's why I include that disclaimer in my post (being if it was understood between the parties that it was a joke).

But, sometimes "good-natured ribbing" is good-natured to the "beautiful/semi-normal people", but not so much to those who are suffering from various health, self-esteem or other issues. Ya' see? "Phat Bastard" is a vile character in a vile movie (to many people). Mini-me is not even close in the video to the event being parodied. They were posting a "cool event". Like I say, if they know the guy and they are OK with it, let them say it, not some third party interjector.

But, maybe they understand that not every topic should be parodied and photo-shopped to the various land-sharks delight. That is if this thread is about posting your "true" selves, not just a social club thingy or conspiracy dating site.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Eh, whatukno is just busting our chops, it is who he is, he does it in chat all the time.

I do however appreciate you're stance just as well the honor of defending mblah.

She is a sweetheart and she knows I appreciate honor above all else.

Many great people in this thread and others know how to take and make jokes.

If it were a problem it would have gotten many alerts and the Moderators would have deleted it.

Thank you again for expressing your valiant opinion.

I had a blast with mblah and I plan on meeting many other ATS'ers.

I've been to Australia three times and met non-ATS'ers before.

But I will not be traveling long distance until I am employed again.

mblah and I met in the middle driving a 1/2 hour or so.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

I know its a little late but thank you woody

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Appreciate the sentiment of your post.
A lot of the people posting pics and commenting here however are already good friends in the chat room and we tease each other all the time .

You should come in and join us some time! You will get a warm welcome

How are you to know it's an inside joke? it doesn't matter if you know, it's not your job to be offended on other peoples behalves
edit on 1-3-2011 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

To add in my two cents, a lot of us who post pics here in this thread are great friends over in ATS chat.

So yes, many are inside jokes.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

How are you to know it's an inside joke? it doesn't matter if you know, it's not your job to be offended on other peoples behalves

You know, you're right! I have a tendency to stick up for people, others more than myself. I like this thread, that's why I viewed the whole thing. I realize (and stated so) that inside jokes were a possibility, but nevermind (even though a few stars said some agreed).
Just remember who your messin' with if you bust my chops.....

I am not easily impressed, especially if you try to take me shopping
:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Wow the markings on that cat are amazing.
Fear the kitty.

I like the way you stick up for others.
As a small guy with a big mouth, it would be handy to have you in my corner. Perhaps we could hook up at a mall one day and do some shopping together.

You are truly a good sport which is more than I can say for this other gang of dwarf tossers.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Aghhh she's cute!

Now your just trying to tempt me in to photoshopping her into a lolcat aren't you!!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Yes, we would love that, as she has no choice in the matter. Very feisty kitty, mind you.

She only eats one kind of cat food, and the tails off of the small pink geckos that live around here. Absolutely nothing else except chomping on people feet when there is not enough attention (kitty homage) paid.

edit on 1-3-2011 by 1SawSomeThings because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Thanks! She appreciates being feared. She is a stray who after we got her cleaned up (8" long and wormy) came in and dominated us and our (now deceased) old dogs. She likes to mess with my son's 130 lb Rottweiler when he comes to visit. Sits up on a table waiting for him to walk by, then takes a swipe at his butt sending him whining and scurrying. So funny!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/66ccdf810400.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2ea3f4be662a.jpg[/atsimg]
my favourite villain. harley quinn.
sketch by me. steal it and i hunt you down with lawyers.

this image cannot be used for commercial purposes without my consent.
edit on 1-3-2011 by epitaph.one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a98653d4cebd.jpg[/atsimg]

Thought I had lost this pic.

ah the good ol days.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

That's a really great picture.

very nice bro.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
reply to post by kinda kurious

The only thing that would make that picture more Macho, ... is if you were being pulled by a Killer Whale

I disagree. It would have to be a great white shark.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by hillbilly4rent
reply to post by woodwytch

I know its a little late but thank you woody

My absolute pleasure

Woody

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Noticed some cat pics on here recently so heres a pic of me with my kittys

im the tall one btw.

top topics