It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

New ATS Media Member's Photos Thread

page: 128
217
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

Originally posted by davespanners
Is this taken from the new version of Gullivers travels? or did you have flats on?


I do not wear flats, thank you very much, mister.





Ahh so your more of a stiletto kind of guy eh?
Nice to know, I'm writing that down in my evidence folder right now




posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir
 


You are so cute

I can finally see your new hairstyle!

Pickle smiling = BP smiling
You've got an infectious smile



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas
 


Haha!


It was nice to meet you as well.



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious
 


Omg you crack me up!

Personally I like places like Home Depot
but I prefer Lowes. I love the kitchen, bath and home decor section. Oh and looking at the handle hardware for doors is fun too. lol


PS. I always loved Smurfette



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
PS. I always loved Smurfette


Then we definitely have something in common. A squeaky voice is mandatory and a slight lisp adds extra bonus points.


Despite my Napoleon complex, I'll not murky the waters as SKL seems like a very big and nice guy plus I crush on another.


But please DO NOT, and I repeat DO NOT post any flip-flop feeted fotos or I'll CERTAINLY break T&C and take my final swan dive into ban pool.





posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I iz reddy ta lern da maths now!



Me waiting for my math class to start at Arizona State University's Veteran's Upward Bound Program



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

Originally posted by davespanners
Is this taken from the new version of Gullivers travels? or did you have flats on?


I do not wear flats, thank you very much, mister.




Ahh so your more of a stiletto kind of guy eh?
Nice to know, I'm writing that down in my evidence folder right now


No, no, no.


The recent ex-girlfriend is into wearing 6 inch stilletos.

She called them her porn-star heels.

As well she had a nice pair of C.F.M. boots.

If I have to explain what C.F.M. means we're in trouble.



Originally posted by kinda kurious

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
PS. I always loved Smurfette


Then we definitely have something in common. A squeaky voice is mandatory and a slight lisp adds extra bonus points.


Despite my Napoleon complex, I'll not murky the waters as SKL seems like a very big and nice guy plus I crush on another.


But please DO NOT, and I repeat DO NOT post any flip-flop feeted fotos or I'll CERTAINLY break T&C and take my final swan dive into ban pool.




Thank you for not murkying the waters.

LordInfamous, is that you in there, answer me something salacious about toes?

I'll try and not get you banned.

I promise.



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Why do you people keep making me do this.. why??




posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
LordInfamous, is that you in there, answer me something salacious about toes?


I don't know the Lord but I suspect he is a man of good taste.


I simply can't describe my utter fascination and adoration of those tiny digits, (latin: digiti pedis) so pure in their awkward innocence. It would be like describing Brahms Symphony No.4 to a deaf person.


It may stem from my own battered feet as as former show skier which look like they've been mangled in a blender. (Look ma, no skis.- Woohoo!) Boy those 40 mph face plants took a toll.




But that was 30 years ago. I'm so out of shape today if I poot I need a nap.


Like one of my signatures: "People seem normal until you get to know them."

edit on 28-2-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious
 



The only thing that would make that picture more Macho, ... is if you were being pulled by a Killer Whale



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst
 


LOL. I was never quite good enough for Sea World.



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious
 


OK OK OK
you win!

That is the best foto on ATS ever, and you have just won yourself the Mr July position in the Men of ATS calender.



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I may have posted this before but guess what I am eating here...




posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals
 


OK, I'll bite.
but I need a hint.

Animal, Vegetable, or Mineral?



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz
 


I'm somebody! I'm somebody! Thanks Zazz. I once tried to join the circus and auditioned for human cannonball, but the Ringmaster said I wasn't of the right caliber.
Now that would have been a cover shot for sure!




posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals
 


Looks like crawfish.

Or yabbies.

Depending upon if you're in the U.S. or Australia.



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
anyone worried that by posting your pic your giving "them" an idea what you look like?



posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ghostryder21
 


If you have a facebook "them" have your picture already...

Even if you don't they still have your pic. Why be paranoid? There are much more things to be worried about that are more important... like crazy drivers.



posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostryder21
anyone worried that by posting your pic your giving "them" an idea what you look like?


Errrmmmm. Notice how all the women are so attractive and the men are so handsome? (self excluded, of course) You don't actually think we'd post our real pictures I hope?
They are all fake. But just in case, I've only posted fake ugly ones of my self to throw them off. Sorry, gotta go my cellphone is making that weird noise again. Dang, I'm certain I turned that sucker off.


But that dude was right about Facebook.


edit on 1-3-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
reply to post by Signals
 


Looks like crawfish. Or yabbies. Depending upon if you're in the U.S. or Australia.


What ^^^ he said.
AKA: Mudbugs. Or else some type of really hot pepper?
edit on 1-3-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
217
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

log in

join