It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Hacking?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Alright, before you start reading this treath, i must say i don't have any proof of this, except of my words. I can however responde every single question you may ask me. I don't have anything to win with this, it takes a lot work wrinting this stuff down in english believe me.

On October 14th 2008, i was, like many others completly glued to my computer because of blossom goodchild prediction.

And the weirdest thing happend to me:
SOUNDS came out from my computer speakers.
These are some things at the top of my head that came out:

Screams of woman
Bombs
A lot of "lighty synths" all mixed up ( like the sounds R2 makes on Star Wars)
And the most weird of them all, a voice saying:
"We have you surrounded, come out with your hands up"

This last words, sounded very much a like something riped of from an old western movie or something.

This happend a LOT of times in an hour period, until eventually I went outside. because it got really intense.
I looked at the sky but i didn't see anything.

Oh, by the way, I've checked everything on my computer, seeing if a had any sort of publicity pop-up, but nothing, this sort of thing never happend to me, those sounds were really coming out from my computer speakers.

Altough it may sound scary, it wasnt at all. It sounded so funny that i even come out of my house with my hands up.

This may sound crazy, but I think I was scanned.

[edit on 28-3-2009 by _Float_]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Thankyou for your testimony, first time I've heard of something like this happening. I'll keep an open mind.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Amplified PC speakers can pick up radio signals if they are close in proximity. Put your cell phone by your speakers real close and you will hear a kind of low frequency thumping rhythm when a call comes in for instance. You can also pick up a neighbors CB radio on an amplified PC speaker.

I would suspect a near by transmitter of some type.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOTECH

hmmm, its a teory.
I will not desmissed completly, but i have my doubts.
I live in small village we don't have any radio stations nearby.
And if it was that, then why it only happend once?
I don't know if my speakers can pick up some radio signal...hmm never heard of it.
Never de less here is the model
They are CREATIVE INSPIRE 5.1

I know the noise they can make when a cellphone is nearby, you are talking about that "buzzing" sound right?
That sound has nothing to do with what i heard. There were cleary some high pitch synths.

Peace

[edit on 28-3-2009 by _Float_]

new topics

top topics

join