It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass graves in Houston

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Mass graves in Houston

www.infowars.com

An Infowars reader has sent photographs of an expansion underway at the Houston National Cemetery in Texas administered by the VA. “Could this be related to what is going on in Phoenix
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The 2nd video goes on about Post Office as a place of inulactions. Scarry stuff. This should help convince family members that something is about to go down. Im not getting any vacations. It also mentions that the locations of all these mass graves could give a clue to what kind of disaster to expect.

www.infowars.com

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grayelf2009

Mass graves in Houston

www.infowars.com

An Infowars reader has sent photographs of an expansion underway at the Houston National Cemetery in Texas administered by the VA. “Could this be related to what is going on in Phoenix

It appears to be a regular expansion. The work was put out for public bids
www.fbo.gov...

I wonder how many WWII vets there are that want to be buried in a national cemetery?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

Sorry about my spelling folks. They wouldn't put our military in there like that would they ? They must be for civilians. Im gonna look around in the midwestern US for activity.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grayelf2009
reply to post by Grayelf2009

Sorry about my spelling folks. They wouldn't put our military in there like that would they ? They must be for civilians. Im gonna look around in the midwestern US for activity.

That is a disgusting statement. I cannot believe you would say something to the effect that military folks should get more space to rot in. Who decides what each human is worth and what does a gesture really mean after someone has died? Civilians are scum now?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Sorry, but the Veterans cemetery in Arizona is expanding too. They're changing the tombs to allow up to four caskets in one block instead of just one or two. This is a normal planned expansion of military cemeteries.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mandroid

Civilians are scum now?

Excuse me -- haven't you noticed ?

Civilians have been "scum" around here for quite some time now ...

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

you missunderstood me. I dont feel its good for anyone , I just figured it was for us, I didn't think they would ship our boys back to be burried like that. This is why I hate emails, texting and such,.,. for me it is hard to put in words what I think.That is why I dont post much. I agree with the general population on this site, sounds like most of us are christians and/or just down right good people who hope for a better world.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
so what exactly is the original post getting at?

you think that the state is expanding cemetries to allow for a massive culling of the general population. why would they do that?

the government doesn't want you dead. your not worth anything dead.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I think that there are a few of you posters above who need to calm the hell down.

I think this is an interesting arcticle, and interesting news. I have felt for sometime now that the government is preparing for something like this. For all the people who need proof- who the hell cares. By the time the # hits the fan theyll be so "shocked" that they were wrong that they will end up in a plastic coffin like the rest of the sheeple in america.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by spearhead

The dead are much easier to control than the living...unless we're talking zombie hordes, of course.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Thats what we are counting on! LOL

Its the whole patr/idiotic, nationalistic thinga jig.
You know, down with the ship and all that.
Will be nice to be perfect and raptured away for sure!

Far easier than ever admitting wrongdoing or taking
some responsibility for our actions. (or lack of, I should say)
We vote em all in, or try to. Blame us too.
Why is it a surprize when the 'love of more' ultimately turns
a capitalist society into one based on deception and greed?
Thanks for your posts!

Land of the greed, home of the "frayed"!

[edit on 28-3-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Yeah. Ok. But why the VA cemeteries?
I think if anything , We've got the wrong end of this thing.
This is for the military they plan on sacrificing to quell our little rebelion.

For the rest of us, perhaps they will drop by with the mobile execution van and harvest our organs first. Maybe some of us will be fortunate enough to share a plastic coffin. Cremation may be a better option but, I suppose a plain old dirt pit will suffice in a pinch.

Welcome to the New World Order!

[edit on 28-3-2009 by Smack]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

the practice of digging multiple graves with large crypts is commonplace.

Well, it looks like Alex has made himself out to be a paranoid hypster again.

Commonplace, common sense.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Civilians aren't scum... they just get the respect they deserve for providing your right to be a civilian

top topics

join