It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

does russia know something we dont?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
this is it, russia is preparing for something which is to come or are they just preparing for something by building 6 nuclear subs with cruise missiles.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Interesting, I suppose having subs outfitted with nukes would enable Russia to launch missiles without having to send it into the upper atmosphere, where allegedly they could be intercepted by UFOs or space based weapons.

Russia certainly has a lot of land based missiles, but they have to be launched into space, then onto cities.

With subs, though you could just launch them like cruise missiles, and it would be virtually impossible to intercept unless the US sets up missile targeting guns along coastlines.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
Interesting, I suppose having subs outfitted with nukes would enable Russia to launch missiles without having to send it into the upper atmosphere, where allegedly they could be intercepted by UFOs or space based weapons.

Well, you know, the Russians already had submarine-launched missiles during a period called the Cold War. That ancient period ended around twenty years ago.

Sometimes I wish they would teach history at school.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
They are preparing for the War of Hamon-Gog.
www.ccg.org...

The alliances of the wars of the end are forming now. Some are already in existence and have been for some time. The conflict has already started and will escalate as the demons associated with Gog foment the divisions and conflict. Remember that Og was originally of the Rephaim or the Nephilim associated with the demons and their system (see The Nephilim .(No. 154))

We can now watch Iran or Persia moving to consolidate nuclear power. The USA is now trying to establish diplomatic relations with Iran but the leaders and administrations of each nation see themselves as apocalyptic protagonists in this event, which indeed they are, as we will see.

The Sequence of the War

Over the period of the War of the Last Days we will virtually destroy the earth.

The text says that fire will rain down on the people of the isles who are dwelling carelessly. This refers to the coastlands or isles far off. It is not just referring to the islands in the eastern Mediterranean.

We might thus deduce that we will see nuclear or laser wars or both.

The ancient Hittite and Israelite alliance is still active and enshrined in the movement of the tribes from the Middle East into Europe.

From contrived circumstances, that alliance moved itself into Afghanistan and the former Soviet states and later they invaded Iraq. That was foretold in the paper The Last Thirty Years: the Final Struggle (No. 219).

That paper was issued in 1997 at the start of the Last Thirty Years. In 2001 we were into Afghanistan and then on into Iraq as stated in the paper and as stated on the tapes.

These conflicts will continue to escalate now until these nations are all in conflict and then brought down to the Middle East.

The inherent tension between Europe and Russia will be brought to a head using the nations east and west of the Caucasus.

The war will escalate until it forces intervention. Europe will take more and more control of the Middle East until they occupy it and Christ intervenes.

The intervention of Christ will see the First Resurrection and the installation of the Saints as the new government of God on this earth.

In other words using ancient terminology the sons of Gomer and the sons of Arphaxad down to and including the nations of Israel will consolidate in the Middle East and come into conflict with the sons of Meshech and Tubal and the hordes of Togarmah, and Elam and the sons of Ham in Egypt, Libya and Ethiopia and Somalia.

The Middle East will become the focal point of this war of the Last Days using oil as an excuse to bring the world to the verge of extinction.

This includes:
The Fall of Egypt: the Prophecy of Pharaoh’s Broken Arms.

(also Ezekiel 32:9-16)

2027 will be the end of:
The Last Thirty Years: the Final Struggle

The Kremlin is just one of many that will converge on the middle east.

Ezekial 23-29,
Revelation 16:16
Luke 21:24-27
Matthew 24:29-31
Isaiah 13:10
Zephaniah 1:15

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Well they must be building it for something. I wish i knew what though.
So much going on, and its all happening so fast, day after day after day, am i the only one noticing this?

[edit on 28-3-2009 by Gouki]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The Russian submarine fleet is very old, and noisy in most cases. This will help to modernize their missile fleet. What I find interesting is that going by the article they're going to have all six of them in service in 2 years. Even the US takes a longer than that to build that many boats. The contracts for the Virginia only require one to two delivered a year.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I have to agree with Zaphod.

The Russians are re-arming now that their economic recovery is well under way, nothing strange about it, it is to be expected.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
With regards to making vodka and breeding hot teenage super-models, Russia has the market totally cornered.

Sadly, they are still unable to produce a decent automobile or washing machine.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Russian navy is in complete disarray. Their fleet of nuclear ship are rusting near Murmansk, it is a great source of radiological pollution that are slowly traveling to Alaska and northern Canada.

The north is becoming a strategic asset now that global warming has made possible navigation across the arctic from northern Canada and northern Russia. So it is logical that they need new ship to patrol and enforce their water. Canada is doing it too, put they don't spend like the Russian. The arctic is gonna be very important in the years to come.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by cameronvictor

How long does it take to build 6 nuclear subs? I must say I am disappointed because I am the sure the answer is outside the scope of fresh doom (days, weeks, month-out....).

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

The Virginia Class for the US Navy takes about two years from laying the hull to commission. The contract for them calls for 2-3 hulls a year delivered. Six in 2 years MIGHT be possible, but it's going to take a lot of work to pull it off. And if they're an entirely new hull, that would require extensive testing etc.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by riff_raff
With regards to making vodka and breeding hot teenage super-models, Russia has the market totally cornered.

Sadly, they are still unable to produce a decent automobile or washing machine.

And producing vodka, automobiles, and washing machines has WTF to do with this topic? Are you implying that Russia cannot manufacture quality technology? If so then are you seriosuly clueless to put it mildly.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Russia learned from history, and is tempting us to fall into the same fate we trapped them into during the Regan years------spending ourselves into obscurity and splitting our nation. I presume we will let them spend themselves into another round of destruction without response.
At least I hope we are smart enough to do so.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by maloy

Russia does, including incredibly hot female tennis players.

How soon will these subs be built? I am a fresh doom junkie.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
This has nothing to do with Russia preparing for something. It has to do with Russia modernizing its heavily aged fleet. 6 submarines is really not much compared with the number of Russian submarines from Soviet times that have been retired in the last 15 years.

Also nowhere does it say that the submarines will be armed with nuclear weapons - only that they will be nuclear powered. These will probably carry conventional cruise missiles.

Originally posted by Zaphod58
What I find interesting is that going by the article they're going to have all six of them in service in 2 years.

I seriously doubt that Russia has capacity to produce this many nuclear subs right now in such short time. But the article doesn't really say that all 6 will be operational by then, maybe only some will be. Also they may have already been laid up and the first one or two may be nearing completion.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Want absolute proof humans are not from monkeys and haven't evolved?

We spend resources on weapons.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
Russia does, including incredibly hot female tennis players.

You haven't even seen Russian washing machines yet. They are simply stunning.

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
How soon will these subs be built? I am a fresh doom junkie.

No ones knows the answer to that. The most recent submarine developed and launched by Russia is the Borei class, the first of which has only been launched a year ago and is still not fully operational. As many as 3 more may now be in the process of production. This sub is going to be taking the role of an ICBM platform for the Russian navy.

Then there is a smaller new Graney attack submarine (also nuclear powered) which should start entering service in 2010. I believe this is the submarine class referred to by this article. These will be armed with conventional cruise missiles and torpedoes.

And finally a small new Lada diesel class sub. There is a rumor that several of these will be stationed in the Black Sea - which calls for a lot of speculation as to Russia's plans there.

Ubiquitous wiki links:

en.wikipedia.org...(Borey)_class_submarine

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by xbranscombex
Want absolute proof humans are not from monkeys and haven't evolved?

We spend resources on weapons.

We spend resources on weapons so that we can wage war over more resources. Makes perfect sense, and gives a nice meaning to life.

top topics

join