It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christ and Satan have both incarnated.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

You know people who have these experiences are always the same, you're the warrior/healer huh. Why is it you people are never the cook or something?

Insane ego trip.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
hahaha santanas, how original

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

And that remark wasn't?

Goodness gracious where does any of this get us? Extend respect no matter the circumstances.

Once again, its time for us to grow up and evolve beyond ALL of this malarky.

Be In Peace.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Asmus

No it wasn't ego based at all. It was based on my concern that someone honestly believes something like that. People get locked up for far less. It was also a very serious point, why are they never just the cook or something? It's because they're delusional.

If you couldn't read that from what i said then there's nothing i can do, take it however you wish. I extend respect to everyone usually until they say something like that and my respect drops. Nothing wrong with not respecting someone when they're on a delusional power trip.

Peace.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
In the great scale of the universe, I find it overly improbable that some sad book, written thousands of years ago by a bunch of crazy guys who lived on a speck of dust lost in the galaxy, and since translated and twisted by the interpretations of various religious pressure groups, could somehow contain some grand cosmic design, or truth. Even on earth, this book is not followed by all, and there are so many different stories coming from so many different sources that explain things differently (not that this makes any of them more credible than any other). Fantasies from the past, which sadly still influence our culture, and people's collective unconscious. We are far less important than what you depict, OP, and to believe the opposite is very arrogant. I have had a few "esotherical" experiences, and they ressemble in nothing what you depict. Which leads me to believe that what we see "on the other side" is just a reflection of our own psyche and culture, and is therefore imaginary. Our minds are powerfull things, of which we know little. Nothing occult about it.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

So we will continue down our eye for an eye mentality.

I don't know, talking down to people even if they talked down to you seems futile. Again, I don't know what else to say. I just want us to get over that finally.

I understand what you are saying though, it just doesn't make sense to me the way people behave anymore on all sides of the coin.

How will we ever gain equality if we always resort to that behaviour even when someone is doing it to us? Perhaps we must overcome all those obstacles, which, ironicaly enough, are only mere illusions.

My point is that even if he is delusional, where on earth does any of this get us? We're standing here pointing at each other instead of ourselves when we don't like what someone has to say. Can we not just grow up? All of us? Me, you, and everyone else.

It's strange to observe the ways in which people hold and project their intention and energies. We have to try to be more responsible, at least try. To at least want to be beyond everything that does nothing but seperate everyone regardless of their beliefs, skin color, musical taste, income... it never ends.

I will take responsibility for anything said in this post that upsets or could possibly be misconstrued...but my intentions are positive and I just want everyone to really examine why we do and say what we say regardless of how others are treating us. This is something I'm still working on personally daily, its hard work but its worth the effort and awareness.

We are quite an amazing race, it is my dream it comes fully realized within my life. I suppose that is part of my motivation. To find that global peace everyone always wants, and to be a part of its creation. To find and see our true perfection and no longer live in such a state of suffering and confusion. Remembering just what it truly is that brings us all together.

Thank you for the criticism reality, it's very stimulating and I appreciate it more than you may know.

Be In Peace.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by Asmus]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
if your people who talk to you can tell you mundane things and always be right, send me the answer to this U2U, then i will believe you and spread your word.

What is my first name?

Cherry

P.S Let mw guess, their busy??

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Effectively, the Supreme Being is now continually incarnating in this world and manifests in one human form at a time. Incarnations of the Devil (Kal) are no longer permitted. However, representatives of the Devil are perpetually incarnating and often in close proximity to the incarnations of the Supreme Being. People like Christ where simply spiritual adepts of a lower order with affinities to the regions of matter which is the domain of the devil. In a manner of speaking incarnations of Christ and Satan are more or less on the same side. They would not represent an avenue of true salvation, merely a form of misdirection. However, they do serve a useful purpose and people inclined towards them or any false teacher are deriving the karmic benefit they need at the moment. The mind is a terrible liar. This is the devils domain and lies are almost everywhere. Because the Supreme Being is incarnating with the purpose of gradually depopulating the Devils domain, the Devil has pulled out all the stops in trying to retard the evacuation. This is what we see happening in the world. However, the Supreme Being is all merciful and all powerful. What the Devil does only works to the spirits long term benefit in cleansing them of their imperfections which will lead to their ultimate redemption.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Who's descendants are they ???
what kind of etv's ???
When they show them selfs ?
Who should we fight and who should we not fight ???

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I am happy they are here on earth. Would you have there addresses I would like to visit them both. Jesus is always teacing to forgive people why doesnt he grow up a little and forgive the devil. Why cant they just be friends. If they cant be friends why cant they take there fight somwhere else. Why do they have to to have it on our planet and bring us down to there mentality. It just all seems a bit selfish to me! So tell them from me if they dont sort it out and talk about it like to grown men, they will have me on there case. I will not choose a side in there childish little argument. Instead they will both be leaving plantet earth with there bums in slings!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Slaves. Salvation. Christ and Satan only exist in your brain. In the world around you Jesus and Christ are created so you morally submit yourself to a tax exempt safe haven following. That's not what I call being very Patriotic to your country. What is the Vatican planning on doing with all this money? Building these mega churchs all over the place is going to create jobs and stimulate the economy. Yeah it sure is. Maybe these are the real FEMA camps. And god knows that the world needs bigger crosses because there is no telling how big they really are. This all leaves us fantasying about giant men with wings that will use their sword to chop off the head of your horrifying nightmare: Satan. That's just simply not true. It's not real. It's the means to justify an end. I cannot go on how ignorant and childish your fascination with rotation of the earth around the sun continues to form your perception of reality. You lead the path that you live. And sadly religion has led many into a perverse vision of hatred and envy. I'm sure it's rather difficult for many to comprehend what life has to offer beyond this mental slavery. I do assure all of you that life does indeed exist beyond your masters cage. Your going to become aware of this freedom as you grow old. That's the part when you wake up from your dream. The light always leaves us blind. It leaves us terrified. It leaves us unanswered. Look around you and live your life in your own words. 2012 is around the corner and there are just a few more years before the world is destroyed. That's not enough time to get the hell out of here. Blame your government but most of all blame it on God..

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wehali
Afraid not, they are very real.

My sources is basically the Light spirit world. Entities such as my own and
my friends spirit guides, Archangels such as Michael, Ascended Masters
such as St Germain. Me and my friend ask them questions about the near
and distant future. If we ask trivial questions such as: "what am I thinking
of now", or "which hand am I holding up now", or other questions that no
one else can know, we always receive the correct answer.

Which means that their predictions have a very high chance of being truth
as well. I really wouldn't just discard it if I were you people. But I guess
it is your right to ignore everything.

The test that you use to validate that these apparitions are real is that you ask them questions like "How many fingers am I holding up?" and they give you the right answer. The problem with that test is that you know the answer so you can't definitively tell your critics that you have not imagined the whole dialog, which means in turn that you have no real way to answer your critics when they saw that you are imagining the whole thing.

Perhaps a better test would be to ask them a question that you do not know the answer to at the time you ask it, but can find out later. Something like "What is the leading headline in the fashion section of today's New York Times?" Then you can go the the New York Times and see if the answer is correct.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Entities such as my own... and Ascended Masters
such as St Germain.

esoteric occult speech, you have not seen these things, they were dreams / nightmares at best. Jesus has not taken any other body and have any other abilities, that is against everything the bible says and stands for, in fact it clearly warns of people like you claiming abominable things. false prophets and false teachers...

""So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the desert,' do not go out; or 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it. For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man." (Matt. 24:26:27) Christ also warned us that false Christ's will come deceitfully masquerading as Christ: " At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ! or, 'There he is!' do not believe it. For false Christ's and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect - if that were possible. See, I have told you ahead of time." (Matt. 24:23-25)"

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Here's what I've learned from my sources.

Both Satan and Christ have incarnated on Earth a while ago. The rule
of Hell is left to Satan's son, Santanas. Who I have had the displeasure
of meeting personally in his lair, the 5th circle of Hell. He tortured my
soul.. for what seemed ages, before I was rescued. Luckily the memory
of the actual pain that was caused to me, was erased from my mind. I
was returned to my body after my rescuers broke the chains that held
me.

However, the Christ that has incarnated on Earth, is not the same Jesus
Christ from 2000 years ago, it is a different soul, but with the same
strength, the same abilities and probably even more.. because the battle
that is going to be fought in 2012, between the Christ and His forces, and
Satan and His forces, will be unlike anything this planet has ever seen.

Just like in the time when there were only God and His Angels, when one
of the angels rejected God, everyone has to make a choice now, either
you choose for Darkness and join the fight against the Light, or you will
choose for the Light and you join the fight against Darkness.

I suggest everyone chooses now, before it's too late to choose. I have
made my choice long ago, I will join the Armies of Light of the new Christ.
I'm told I am meant to become some sort of warrior/healer, but everyone
has a task that suits their abilities. I've even bought a battle ready katana
on advice of my spirit guides.. just in case someone susceptible has been
influenced to attack me in my home. These things happen all the time now.

The events will be larger than any prediction in existence.. because both
sides underestimated each others power. The clash is going to be terrible.
Choose now, then educate yourself in the Light or in the Dark.

I have seen Hell, Heaven, Archangels, the most terrible demons, black
dressed armies of Darkness, the shining armor of Light Warriors, I have
seen several battles already with my own eyes, while outside of my body,
what I say is not what I've read somewhere, it is what I have experienced
firsthand.

You're free to ignore, or to accept my words, if you have any questions,
ask me anything you want. That is what I enjoy doing, helping other people
awaken the way I have started awakening, as well as many others.

With all my love,

Hans

If you truly believe everything you wrote just there; please seek professional pyschiatric help ASAP. Sorry if this has already been said, I haven't read through the whole thread yet.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

My vision/idea of this would be as follows. First the goal of the War would be to capture all the governments of the world. during this battle governments would change hands but the war continues until only one side has them all. I figure from a person like Christ's perspective a President is a Butler and a Pope a personal secretary, like Smithers.

Christ wins the war...this is a must. Christ owns everything, the earth and everything on it. So the real battle is about proving who is Christ. Satan, as a title, is imposed. The loser of the war gets that title. Noone wants to be that guy. All those secret numbered bank accounts in Switzerland all belong to the winner, Christ.

As the war unfolds on television and internet everyday, only the initiates will see what is happening. The masses will be told things like...the war is about oil, or the war is about wmd and they will believe it; going as far as to PROVE that this is the case, but in reality the war is between light and darkness. Soldiers are sent to the field, some die and some live. Some live but are remembered as murderers, thieves and rapists, some live, go home and have families.

Both sides are experts in battle management so their isn't a battle that results in catastrophic material loss. As the battles proceed and the true King continues to deliver cosmic blows upon the enemy, he takes the spoil and closes it down. In the wider world this is called economic recession. He must do this to cut off resources from his enemy. This is when the masses get scared and realize that something is happening.

Both sides begin to tire, but there can be no treaties and no negotiations so the fight continues. Governments collapse into bankruptcy, economies close down and people run out of resources, but the war proceeds full strength. Criminals are arrested and sentenced to prison, whores die, and liars are exposed as such.

The war ends when all physical and material resources are exhausted on both sides. the evil one launches her final attack and the King stands there and does and says nothing...he doesn't have to, for he is, magnificence manifest. At his feet the tramp that started all this is a broken and naked heap fully exposed for the world to comment on.

The banks and economies start back up people go back to their work and lives and the armies of the world retreat.

The world transforms into a something like a liquid crystal surface, the birds in the air and beasts of the field prostrate themselves in the presence of the Owner.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by huckfinn]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by daersoulkeeper

Absolutely true and I agree. Here is some of the ridiculous New Age, Mystery Babylon, kabbalah rubbish about the Maitreya and his Ascended Masters.

If you are going to make something up, try to be original at least.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Oh... great... another 2012 prediction.

Undisclosed 'contacts,' poster is a hero (in his own mind), deeply involved in the entire affair, fantastical tale with no proof... typical fare.

Perhaps these sort of fables would be more palatable if folks didn't keep using the 2012 date. Let's see now, we have very *knowledgeable* and insiders folks that KNOW we are going to have in 2012: Nibiru making a fly-by, ufos invading, a NWO takeover, a huge earthquake, a magnetic shift, an asteroid plowing into us, and now, apparently, while all that is going on, there will be a battle between heaven and hell, as well.

Man.. that's gonna be one busy year.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Begone false prophet/liar/troll/delusional schizophrenic.

Second line.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
To the OP: I'll go on record as saying that, though I have never experienced anything unequivocal myself, a Taoist Lineage Master I have met personally and whose opinion on these things I give considerable weight to, will occasionally mention "discarnate entities".

He doesn't make too much of this. preferring to concentrate on teaching chi gung and other Taoist internal arts.

One of the things I like about Taoism is that belief is not necessary. Practice is all that is required. It starts with physical exercise and moves gradually on to more subtle levels.

Students are strongly discouraged from communicating with discarnate entities and operating on a level that corresponds with the "akashic records". This is because, until the mental and emotiuonal faculties are properly balanced, one will be susceptible to influence from trickster entities. You are also operating with energies that, if your energetic and physical bodies are not clear, can do damage to your health.

Caution is advised. I know far too many people who bang on about being spiritual and who are the worst hypocrites, sometimes to the point of mental illness. Messing with this stuff before you're properly prepared can damage your health, physical and mental.

You may have "proof" that your friend communicates with an entity that can provide happenings that are meaningful to you. You cannot have proof that this entity is genuine.

The majority of channeled communication goes wrong after a while. Most people simply aren't up to it. You've said that you are in constant pain. The idea of being a warrior/healer is no doubt appealing. Good luck with combining the two.

I also believe you could be telling the truth about the healing you've had from the person you've met over the Net. I would say you should pray for others and try and find a t'ai chi class. It can do amazing things when taught correctly and practised diligently.

I would advise you to treat all channelled information with great caution. If you can, find a good t'ai chi teacher.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

I just wonder did you do Astral Projection?? write back..

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join