It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christ and Satan have both incarnated.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NickT916
i have always wondered.... satan knows exactly where hes going, he has seen heaven and hell.... he knows the deal. Why cant satan just truly ask God to forgive him? I know its a pride thing, satan cant just give up like that, but common, he knows 100% hes going to hell and he will burn for ever! Maybe satan thinks that God will not forgive him? but surely, if satan TRULY means it, cant he be forgiven and all life will be good and no more hell?

im curious if you can ask your angels this and see what they say, because this has always bugged me. At times, at night i feel so fearless that i think if satan would appear i would want to simply ask him this question and see why he cant just ask forgiveness, but sometimes i hide under my blanky

[edit on 28-3-2009 by NickT916]

You have a slightly wrong view of Hell I think. See, Hell is not a place of
punishment, were bad souls get sent to if they have done something wrong.
Any astral realm started out as being completely blank, scenery and real
definition only appears when souls enter such a realm. Once, Hell was just
a blank realm as well, but after some souls have chosen to reject God, to
defy him and the Light, to rid their spirits of Love and compassion, they
entered this realm and chose it as their home.

Now, after all this time, after countless souls decided to join Darkness, this
realm doesn't look blank anymore, it looks dark and twisted, it is filled with
jagged fields, rocks, clefts, caves, large looming cities with architecture as
twisted as you can imagine, statues of demons and gargoyles on the ledges
and so forth. But this realm is not a place for punishment, it is simply the
home of those who chose to be loveless and dark.

Just like Heaven is the home of those who chose to be Loving and Light, also
for those who have not chosen yet. But at any time can a dark being choose
to change its ways and rejoin the Light in Heaven. Just like unfortunately,
some Light beings may choose to become dark. Especially in situations as
these, where darkness is trying to lure many people in joining it, even tho
that soul is Light at the core.

One day in the far future, Satan and his followers will realize that darkness
brings them no development, that it is a dead end, and they will choose to
become Light. They will be welcomed with open arms, but they will have to
spend many incarnations making up the damage they have caused. But
after every life, they will be welcomed into Heaven.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
now about all this i wouldnt want to speculate. now i ve had weird crap before in the past happen. for the longets time i d wake up paralyzed and perceieved what i thought was a shadow creature standing over me. that was pretty scary.

another time i thought a saw an angel tell me i was going to have a child and to raise it. kinda hard for a guy to do lol. but low and behold get a wife have a kid. said wife goes crazy tries to kill said kid and i wound up a single father with a baby to raise.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wehali
This forum is called "Predictions and Prophecies", if you don't believe in
anything that someone might say concerning predictions and prophecies,
the way you clearly showed, then you are posting in the wrong forum.

How can I write a rebuttal to someone who refuses to consider a single
word I say?

I did consider it, for a moment, but what I wrote shook your reality a little, that scares you.

The title of your thread btw has nothing to do with a prediction, you state a bunch of stuff that you believe and then you throw in a tiny "prophecy", this actually belongs in CiR, not P&P.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealConspiracy

I did consider it, for a moment, but what I wrote shook your reality a little, that scares you.

My friend, after all my experiences, after all the evidence I have been given,
nothing you can come up with will shake my reality even in the slightest.
You're trying to give the damage you want to do, more credit than it deserves.

Stories like that of Hardhat, prove that there is far more to life.

[edit on (28/3/09) by Wehali]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
St. Germain and his "Ascended" Masters are not on God's side. The Ascended Masters are actually the Fallen Angels. When the level of sin is reached, God opens the pit of hell and the Deception predicted in the Bible will start. That time starts on Maitreya's (St. Germains buddy), "Day Of Declaration." This is the day that Maitreya discloses to the world who he is. This day should be after some great calamity to the world (probably the Financial Collapse?) and should be soon since most newspapers announced in January that he is coming soon.

And The Christ you speak of is Maitreya, and he is NOT Jesus, but is a Deceiver. You are right though, he probably is in human form right now, or close to it, because the more we sin the more strength he gathers. And, it is going to be ugly, but if you're bathed in the Light (not the false light Mr. Germain & Maitreya speak of), and with God & Jesus, you have nothing to fear.

And, you are right, we all will have to pick a side soon. There is no middle road because if you're in the middle, you are with the Darkness.

If you're getting visions from Germain I suggest you close that door because all kinds of channeling will defile you and lead you astray from your real Path of Light --the one that God chose for you and the one Jesus tries to keep you on during your life on earth.

If you really did have this level of an out of body experience, if was a gift from Germain to entice you, and you'll probably get at least one more. His and Maitreya's "teachings" are to get man to think they are actual gods and they reduce Jesus to a mere "teacher," and not the Savior. Satan will ALWAYS denounce Jesus and reduce him if he even acknowledges him that is. Satan acknowledges God, but not Jesus.

During your next "experience," ask (I refuse to call him "ST." anymore), Mr. Germaine if he denies Christ is the Son of God and the Savior. He will change the subject and will not answer directly. Guaranteed. He won't answer the question because he doesn't want to lie, for then it is no longer your free will that determines your individual destiny. Satan's goal is to get you to sin under your own free will, and therefore it's an offense to God. That's what it's all about.

I ask you to please stop communicating with Germaine --if you really are. He is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

See you on the other side.
In Christ

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

I was already wondering when someone like you would make a post.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRealConspiracy

I would suggest finding another thread for you to mess with people, as this one is currently being moved along by intelligent conversation about the OP in question, not whether or not you have shook his reality. ( and to tell you the truth, I don't think you've shacken anybody's reality)

This topic is sensitive enough without being thrown up on by a member who isnt going to add anything constructive to it.

Not your beliefs, fine, they aren't mine either, but show a little class and actually participate, or go back to lurking in the shadows

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

What do you mean "someone like you"? he makes a valid point. Whats wrong with that?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
reply to post by Wehali

What do you mean "someone like you"? he makes a valid point. Whats wrong with that?

There's nothing wrong with that, but I've been approached with such
arguments before in the past. If you know what I mean.. back when
I had my first out of body experiences. After I refused to go along
with them, I ended up being attacked almost every night until this
very day. I ended up being an enemy of that side. But I could be
wrong about him I guess. Maybe he really believes in what he says,
in which case I see no problems in calling him a friend.

Anyway,

I have to go to bed now, it's past midnight and my back is killing me.

Thank you everyone for turning a flame fest into a real discussion, I
didn't expect to enjoy posting in this thread, I am positively surprised.

Goodnight.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

I would suggest finding another thread for you to mess with people, as this one is currently being moved along by intelligent conversation about the OP in question, not whether or not you have shook his reality. ( and to tell you the truth, I don't think you've shacken anybody's reality)

This topic is sensitive enough without being thrown up on by a member who isnt going to add anything constructive to it.

Not your beliefs, fine, they aren't mine either, but show a little class and actually participate, or go back to lurking in the shadows

~Keeper

Lol, you can't be serious, The guy has no proof of anything, all he has is some things he THINKS happened, nothing written down, no photos, nothing to collaborate anything agianst, just some crazy ramblings, he has no spirit guides, he has not talked to any of these beings, he is just imagining things, that's all. Neither he nor you can offer a good debate agianst what I said, none of you can show any sorta proof of anything or show some REAL documents (not something some grandma wrote when she was high on meds) that correspond to what you o he is saying.

I have class and I am participating, what I'm saying though scares you because it's that little thing called truth, it's the light that shines on your imaginary world full of delusion.

I'm done posting in this section because the people who participate in this crap are a bunch of newage crazies that want to believe they're something special because they have such an empty and depressing life.

I don't argue with ignorant people who don't want to except the truth.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

That is your choice, I respect it, goodbye TheRealConspiracy.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

There's nothing wrong with that, but I've been approached with such
arguments before in the past. If you know what I mean.. back when
I had my first out of body experiences. After I refused to go along
with them, I ended up being attacked almost every night until this
very day. I ended up being an enemy of that side. But I could be
wrong about him I guess.

Hmm so they attacked you when you refused to go along with them. That doesn't sound like a very light side/angelic thing to do wouldn't you agree? if they truly were light, they would have helped you regardless no? Maybe it was them attacking you just to trick you onto the wrong side?

link   
So most people here don't believe in a war between good and evil?

Even atheists can conceive of ultimate justifications for wars on the strictly human side of things since, after all, who can say they've known more of peace in their lifetime.

And if you can allow yourself to picture the reality in the heavens as simulacrum, an extension, of the sensual world then it's not hard to believe what the OP is saying, at least in some ways.

It's all about gut feelings and a lot of speculation. No one can detail exactly how God battles with Satan.

"Humans have become so vain (through technology) that more than a number expect by now to become independent of God and the Devil."
- N. M.

[edit on 28-3-2009 by djr33222]

link   
I am glad he started this thread...he is only providing additional information regarding an event that many people know is happening. I saw it too. I don't need additional evidence...just the knowledge that someone else saw it.

Yes...there is Good and Evil.
Yes...there is a War.
Yes...you are involved.
Yes...People can try, but you're gonna have to save yourself.

No...nothing you say or think will change anything, just don't say noone said anything.

and There is no going back.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad
But dude!!! I am in Calif. and according to you location, you are in New Mexico!!! I asked for the Calif. numbers!!!

Lol, ok then. As long as you are not after the powerball numbers.

*waits for ascended masters to speak*

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
before you trust "St." Germain, i suggest that you read some chapters about him from this book...

The Count of St. Germain
St. Germain Returns

please, let me know what you think of them!!

...feel free to U2U me about it!

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Who are you to say that you are speaking truth and that he is speaking nonsense?

Seems like you see yourself perhaps as more important than others? Somebody whose opinion matters more than others?

This section is COMPLETLY devoted to exactly what you described, feelings and visions, meditative experiences. There is no proof other than the experience witnessed by the person participating.

I don't have a problem with you voicing your opinion that you think it is false, it is when you start to tell other people that they are just flat out wrong, or that they are crazies.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Originally posted by rangersdad
But dude!!! I am in Calif. and according to you location, you are in New Mexico!!! I asked for the Calif. numbers!!!

Lol, ok then. As long as you are not after the powerball numbers.

*waits for ascended masters to speak*

I cant play Powerball Numbers in CA...Only Super Lotto and Mega Millions....and the OP has gone to bed, so who knows when we will get the numbers....

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I don't know why I'm posting again in this thread but I will anyway because I want to add one more thought.

No matter how you conceptualize the problem of Good vs. Evil, whether spirits, devils, angels, or whatever hand you visions in your sleep or if you proceed from a more intellectual/logical basis, it's not anyone's business to say what is, in fact, the absolute truth of the matter because there is none. The only 'proof' you should need is THE basis that there is indeed a war between god and evil and everything else that follows are more minor philosophical questions and aspects to the game. But I do applaud your childish skepticism.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wehali
I suggest everyone chooses now, before it's too late to choose.

I already made my choice. I choose MY side. If anything my intentions are to assault and defeat both forces. I don't like either one of them.

How do you like those apples?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join