It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christ and Satan have both incarnated.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienmojo

That is not what I've learned.

God gave every soul a free will, and He accepts everyone into His Kingdom
if this soul chooses to be of Light, even if it is the worst of sinners. All it takes
to enter Heaven, is being able to forgive yourself for what you've done, and
to ask to be brought into the Light.

I've seen the darkest of creatures fall on their knees, crying in gratitude
after being told that despite all their past actions, they can be forgiven, they
can be brought to the Light at that very moment.

The worst enemy of any soul is Ignorance. many dark creatures and
souls, that have long ago decided to join Darkness, secretly long to become
of Light again, to enter Heaven again.. but they think because of what they
have done, this can never happen.

If you then convince them that they CAN join the Light again, that they can
be forgiven if they only would forgive themselves, they fall on their knees
and start sobbing uncontrollably. That's when we usually call an archangel
such as Michael, to bring them to the Light.

Sometimes a while afterwards, they visit us, look beautiful, having lost all
their twisted, demonic features, and they thank us for helping them. That
is when I have it hard to stop shedding some tears myself.

[edit on (28/3/09) by Wehali]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by rangersdad

Dude, I so totally already have dibs on the winning lotto numbers.

You are going to have to wait for the next drawing.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
But dude!!! I am in Calif. and according to you location, you are in New Mexico!!! I asked for the Calif. numbers!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

LMFAO Are you serious?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wehali
reply to post by Alienmojo

That is not what I've learned.

God gave every soul a free will, and He accepts everyone into His Kingdom
if this soul chooses to be of Light, even if it is the worst of sinners. All it takes
to enter Heaven, is being able to forgive yourself for what you've done, and
to ask to be brought into the Light.

I've seen the darkest of creatures fall on their knees, crying in gratitude
after being told that despite all their past actions, they can be forgiven, they
can be brought to the Light at that very moment.

The worst enemy of any soul is Ignorance. many dark creatures and
souls, that have long ago decided to join Darkness, secretly long to become
of Light again, to enter Heaven again.. but they think because of what they
have done, this can never happen.

If you then convince them that they CAN join the Light again, that they can
be forgiven if they only would forgive themselves, they fall on their knees
and start sobbing uncontrollably. That's when we usually call an archangel
such as Michael, to bring them to the Light.

Sometimes a while afterwards, they visit us, look beautiful, having lost all
their twisted, demonic features, and they thank us for helping them. That
is when I have it hard to stop shedding some tears myself.

Well if what you say is true I will definately be one of those on my knees sobbing in gratitude.

However, I'm Christian and I honestly find that hard to swallow. A Christian believes you can only attain heaven by accepting Christ as your Lord and personal savior and believing that he died for our sins and now sits at the right hand of the Father.

Now... getting to that point may or may not be done completely on earth. I'm hoping that after one dies that there is STILL a chance to come to that belief, but only God knows that.

Your belief is pretty cool. If it were true or if I believed it I would be stealing from others, raping women, and killing those I don't like... since in the end it doesn't matter.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Forget about my first and last name in your question that would be easy to find if you knew where to look.

Lets just keep it to something only I would know. Something very specific.

how about this.

When I was a about 4 or 5 I started choking.

1. What was I choking on?
2. What did my mother let me have afterwards when I asked?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
reply to post by Wehali

LMFAO Are you serious?

I believe they are serious and I believe we are supposed to be tolerant of others on ATS. I may totally disagree with them, but I still give them their right to believe as they choose. I give my opposing viewpoint in a respectful tone and continue my discourse with them.

I don't laugh or mock them... that's never cool.

Oh... love the avatar by the way!

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alienmojo
Your belief is pretty cool. If it were true or if I believed it I would be stealing from others, raping women, and killing those I don't like... since in the end it doesn't matter.

Being accepted into Heaven doesn't mean you don't have to make up
for what you have done in the past. That is what reincarnation is for.
You are always welcome in Heaven, but karma is a law that always must
be followed. Everything you do wrong, you have to make up one day,
in some life, in some situation.

So yes, it does matter.

This site, which I linked before, has many accounts of Near Death
Experiences, which are very similar to out of body experiences. Also
many Christians that have experienced these events, came back with
the same kind of knowledge of reincarnation and such, that I am trying
to offer people.

www.near-death.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Sounds like someone's been watching the show "Supernatural" and thinks it's real.

Seriously dude, just because I see something doesn't mean it's real, I can see a magician levitate, cut someone in half make things disappear, does that mean it's real or that he really has some sorta power to do that stuff? No, of course not, so what you may be hearing, seeing, feeling, smelling, touching, tasting may not be real, it may appear or seem real, but it's not, neither is it truth. I know a thing or two about the spiritual, you don't know much at all, you talk about things like "The 5th circle of hell" and other mythology that a man wrote for the Catholics. You are one of those people who wants an extraordinary life, you feel the need to have something phenomenal happen because your real life is boring, you have that need so you make up a fantasy world that you live in and you want attention so you tell other people online about the things going o in this fantasy world, you also tell them about it so that maybe, just maybe they will agree with your delusion and you believe that if enough people believe in it that it will be real. That's a sad place to be friend, accept the truth, real life is the way it is, it's boring, cruel and depressing, but you can change some of those aspects, it takes work, but it's doable.

Of course you wont listen to me, you like your little fantasy world, your comfort zone. Just face it bro, you are not some World Of Warcraft character, you are just a human being, one with a pretty good imagination though.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRealConspiracy

You're posting on the wrong forum type.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

However, I'm Christian and I honestly find that hard to swallow. A Christian believes you can only attain heaven by accepting Christ as your Lord and personal savior and believing that he died for our sins and now sits at the right hand of the Father.

In other words, you have to live your life in perpeptual guilt and un-wavering, un-questionable gratitude in order for you to attain Heaven?

So you are a Christian, however if you "believed" in the OP you would immediatly turn to violence, destruction and hatred? Hmm odd...

This is what happens when we are taught not to question things we are told people. We end up blindly following anybody who can make the words sound pretty and pull the veil over our heads a little higher so that we forget that we already live in hell. A hell created by few to be lived in by many for the few's personal enjoyment.

There is nothing religious or holy, about any religion anymore. I don't think there ever was. It's all just a a big dog and ponny show. And I am sorry, I don't mean to bash religion, but if the only way for you to save your soul is to have somebody else do it for you, then you are a very WEAK person with a very WEAK soul.

I will save myself thank you very much. I have the capacity and the intelligence to understand that we are human, and as animals of nature we will sometimes act as animals, we cannot help it, we're still living out of our lizard brain, all impulse and instinct.

If we continue to live our lives fearing our judgement in the after life, then have we ever really lived at all? What is life without sin? What is life without mistakes? What is life without lust, love, agony, joy, pain and even hate?

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
Forget about my first and last name in your question that would be easy to find if you knew where to look.

Lets just keep it to something only I would know. Something very specific.

how about this.

When I was a about 4 or 5 I started choking.

1. What was I choking on?
2. What did my mother let me have afterwards when I asked?

Okay, I'll try to find this out.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I'm happy to hear those words, and I agree with them wholeheartedly.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
i have always wondered.... satan knows exactly where hes going, he has seen heaven and hell.... he knows the deal. Why cant satan just truly ask God to forgive him? I know its a pride thing, satan cant just give up like that, but common, he knows 100% hes going to hell and he will burn for ever! Maybe satan thinks that God will not forgive him? but surely, if satan TRULY means it, cant he be forgiven and all life will be good and no more hell?

im curious if you can ask your angels this and see what they say, because this has always bugged me. At times, at night i feel so fearless that i think if satan would appear i would want to simply ask him this question and see why he cant just ask forgiveness, but sometimes i hide under my blanky

[edit on 28-3-2009 by NickT916]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I think the OP knows what he is talking about...however, I don't know where he got the 2012 date from...

I've already been fighting this very war for 33 years and it's really getting boring now...but, if I must wait...so be it.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I see I gave you a little scare there.

I'm not posting in the wrong forum, everything I said was directed to you and was pertaining to your post.

Do you have a rebuttal?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Double post

[edit on 28-3-2009 by TheRealConspiracy]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by huckfinn
I think the OP knows what he is talking about...however, I don't know where he got the 2012 date from...

I've already been fighting this very war for 33 years and it's really getting boring now...but, if I must wait...so be it.

I got the dates from this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My guides confirmed it when I asked them about it. Apparently
some things in the Bible Revelations aren't all rubbish after all
I guess. But I wouldn't bet too much on organized religion. It
is better to find these things out by yourself, through meditation,
achieving contact with your spirit guides, as everyone has at
least one of them.

That way you can ask anything you want and get the answer.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealConspiracy

I see I gave you a little scare there.

I'm not posting in the wrong forum, everything I said was directed to you and was pertaining to your post.

Do you have a rebuttal?

This forum is called "Predictions and Prophecies", if you don't believe in
anything that someone might say concerning predictions and prophecies,
the way you clearly showed, then you are posting in the wrong forum.

How can I write a rebuttal to someone who refuses to consider a single
word I say?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
One thing I learned about the world...not one living person knows what the #@$% they are talking about. If you people are so freaking intelligent and logical there are over 200 sovereign nations, yours included, that are hanging over the edge of the Abyss. Most don't know how they got there and the ones that do aren't saying anything.

For all you supra-logical geniuses, please, your help is needed in the Capitals of the world, please.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join