Christ and Satan have both incarnated.

page: 4
8
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wehali
First, I never said Satan is a God, he's just a very powerful entity, devoid
of all love, except for the few speckles of love every entity needs to exist.

Also,

My knowledge doesn't come from "ideas", or "opinions" or "things I read
somewhere", they come from firsthand personal experience, from seeing
and hearing and feeling these things firsthand. The soul exists, and it can
leave the body to go out and find the truth.

There is countless evidence of the reality of these things.. even scientific.


[edit on (28/3/09) by Wehali]


Christ said many would come in His name. So if you saw a 'Christ' I highly doubt it was a real one. More than likely Satan decieving you in to believing this stuff. Trust me... other than love for himself Satan does not have any 'speckles of love' inside him.

Also, only God knows when the end time will be, not even His angels in heaven.

All I can say is that if you believe in God and Jesus you need to go back to the Bible to prepare yourself... not websites, drugs, or OBE's. The only thing a true Christian can trust is the Bible in which to prepare themselves.

And I will state categorically that I hold no ill will towards those who don't believe. I believe because I have this huge hope that there is a God. My choice and I don't hold anything against anyone who doesn't believe that. Your free to believe what you wish and I would NEVER condemn you for it or speak ill of you for believing it.

What can I say... when we die we will find out for sure what is correct. I still find it hard to believe that a loving God would sentence all who don't believe in His son to eternal damnation. I think there is much more to God than that... much more than we mere mortals could ever understand.

Those who state people are going to hell are just WRONG. Simple. End of story. Only God knows that and there isn't one person, not even Hitler himself, that we know for sure is going to hell. Maybe God opened Hitler's eyes from the pyschosis he was suffering from and now he is trying to make up for his sins... who knows? But I do know this... Only God decides who will come into his kingdom and how... and we aren't even close to understanding how He does it.

Please brother, be VERY careful what you believe and ALWAYS examine it against the Bible for veracity.

God Bless




posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Sounds interesting.....but can you ask any questions you want when you are with them??? Or do they just tell you things that they want you to know???



posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali
 





It
was to hear other people's predictions and prophecies


Wouldn't it have been easier to just look at all the threads in this folder, rather than expect people to post theirs on your thread?



No, it was to try and get a positive discussion started about this subject.


I think you would have better luck on a religious forum. People here like to question subject matter to further their own ideas or at least make sense of the topic at hand. That is in our (mankind) nature to question what lies before us.



it was to try and answer genuine questions
from interested people.

I don't know why I'm even trying at all. At least I got positive reactions in
my U2U box.


Hey, I AM interested thats why I question. Just because I may not exactly believe what you are stating as fact or that I question what is said does that mean I have no right to comment? do I HAVE to stay silent and obedient? Just as you have the right to post your beliefs, I have the right to question....again human nature.

Did you honestly think that no one would ask anything? just sit there and believe it as fact or the word of God himself? If I were a Christian or Catholic etc or religious, I would feel it my duty to ask, probe, and come to some kind of truth if only to help the less informed that this MAY NOT be true or even right in the eyes of God.



posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
So what side do you choose? Because either choice and the human race are just a bunch of pawns.

It seems to me the greatest choice would be neutrality in this battle.

Then we could have a third army, the army of mediocrity.

Humans fighting for both God and Satan to stay out of our affairs forever more....

Because what I don't understand is that these two very powerful beings seem to have to rely on us to fight their ridiculous battle.

That's it, its final, I am starting the third army to battle both the light and darkness, we shall be the lukewarm; but beware, we're pretty capricious. Good luck trying to get us to make a decision on anything...

Who's with me?!?!



posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad
Sounds interesting.....but can you ask any questions you want when you are with them??? Or do they just tell you things that they want you to know???


I can ask what I want, but they only tell me the answer if it won't hurt
my personal development. Like, they prefer not telling me too many
details about my personal future, because that would prevent me from
being able to make honest choices.



posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alienmojo
Those who state people are going to hell are just WRONG. Simple. End of story. Only God knows that and there isn't one person, not even Hitler himself, that we know for sure is going to hell. Maybe God opened Hitler's eyes from the pyschosis he was suffering from and now he is trying to make up for his sins... who knows? But I do know this... Only God decides who will come into his kingdom and how... and we aren't even close to understanding how He does it.

Please brother, be VERY careful what you believe and ALWAYS examine it against the Bible for veracity.

God Bless


I've learned that no soul goes to Hell unless he chooses to by his own free
will. Some people have led such a negative life, that their own thoughts and
their own shame leads them into a form of self created Hell, but all they
need to do to get out is forgive themselves and ask to be lifted into the Light.

The Hell that I've seen, is only inhabited by those who choose to be there.



posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Shouldn't this be in the Short Stories forum?

Heh, I've heard better stories from the Annunaki/2012 fanatics.

And the musician Santana is Satan's son?



[edit on 3/28/2009 by Shakezoola]



posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.
So what side do you choose? Because either choice and the human race are just a bunch of pawns.

It seems to me the greatest choice would be neutrality in this battle.

Then we could have a third army, the army of mediocrity.

Humans fighting for both God and Satan to stay out of our affairs forever more....

Because what I don't understand is that these two very powerful beings seem to have to rely on us to fight their ridiculous battle.

That's it, its final, I am starting the third army to battle both the light and darkness, we shall be the lukewarm; but beware, we're pretty capricious. Good luck trying to get us to make a decision on anything...

Who's with me?!?!



I actually considered neutrality, but I found out that this is just no option,
too much life depends on it, this entire planet and solar system, and who
knows what else, depends on the Light to survive, depend on the Light to
keep their freedom.

As you may know, dictators usually don't have such a high opinion about
the freedom of those they conquered. I choose freedom, I choose to help
all involved to remain free, so I chose the Light. I get attacked by dark
entities every night, but I've never regretted my choice, the love I have
received from the Light is endless and ever repeating.

The attacks on me will continue, but one day I will learn to defend myself
from whatever is thrown at me, and that day I will laugh out loud, and I
will thank myself again for having chosen the Light.

[edit on (28/3/09) by Wehali]



posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali
 


That's odd, I get spiritually attacked by different entities a lot.

After I made the decision to be more of a compassionate person I've actually been pulled out of my body and spiritually assaulted.

They like to scream a lot too, its like they're frustrated and can't do anything else; but the screams are extremely powerful. I'll be in a dead sleep and they vibrate my whole body, and pretty much jerk me awake, plus my ears will ring for the rest of the night.

Mmmmmm.... I don't really know how to defend myself against those kinds of attacks, I just assumed that I made the right decision and they were pissed at me.



posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
ummm so you bought a katana instead of a gun to defend yourself? Hmm that doesnt sound very practical.........sounds very fanciful, but it doesnt sound practical......and mind you this is coming from a person whose studied martial arts since he was 9........and if i were going to by something for protection, it wouldnt be a katana.....lol



posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienmojo
 


i most whole heartedly agree! first get a new testament highlight only the words of jesus and read what he said not any thing else! it must be that selfsame jesus or it is all bullll, the same body and person that left must return or it is false. that christ must return to be true! he must bear all qualities of that jesus and marks born on the cross for the doubting toms and he will not be hung on a tree twice or still!



posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.
reply to post by Wehali
 


That's odd, I get spiritually attacked by different entities a lot.

After I made the decision to be more of a compassionate person I've actually been pulled out of my body and spiritually assaulted.

They like to scream a lot too, its like they're frustrated and can't do anything else; but the screams are extremely powerful. I'll be in a dead sleep and they vibrate my whole body, and pretty much jerk me awake, plus my ears will ring for the rest of the night.

Mmmmmm.... I don't really know how to defend myself against those kinds of attacks, I just assumed that I made the right decision and they were pissed at me.


That is exactly what is happening to me every night. Regularly they
manage to pull me out of my body, and assault me directly. Against some
of them I have little chance, other than try to get back into my body and
ask my friend to heal the damage they done, often they shred my spirit
body with their claws, or pull pieces of flesh out of me, extremely painful.

The spirit body is very similar to a physical body, it can experience pain
just the same. I know how to defend myself, and some entities I can really
defeat, but some are too strong.

However if you want, me and my friends can teach you how to really
defend yourself, how to burn them to shreds, back to where they came
from. I'll send you my email in case you would be interested.

[edit on (28/3/09) by Wehali]



posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
ummm so you bought a katana instead of a gun to defend yourself? Hmm that doesnt sound very practical.........sounds very fanciful, but it doesnt sound practical......and mind you this is coming from a person whose studied martial arts since he was 9........and if i were going to by something for protection, it wouldnt be a katana.....lol


My guides told me that fire arms will become mostly useless in the future,
especially in the time where I would have to fight. Something about an aura
that can detonate explosives at large ranges, blow up bullets in their clips,
blow up rockets in their shafts, things like that. I don't know if that technology
already exists, but it will.

[edit on (28/3/09) by Wehali]



posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali
 


I'll tell you what. I will be a full fledged believer and recant everything I have said in this post and argue your point with you on one condition.

You say you talk to angels/entities and can ask them questions and they answer you, well, you ask them what my real name is, and something personal about me that only I would know or (specific) for instance I have something in my hand right now while I am typing this what is it?) sent it to me via u2u and I will live up to my end of the bargain.

Surely this would be an easy task no?



posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali
 


So can you ask them for me what the winning lotto numbers are going to be on the super lotto in Calif?????



posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
reply to post by Wehali
 


I'll tell you what. I will be a full fledged believer and recant everything I have said in this post and argue your point with you on one condition.

You say you talk to angels/entities and can ask them questions and they answer you, well, you ask them what my real name is, and something personal about me that only I would know or (specific) for instance I have something in my hand right now while I am typing this what is it?) sent it to me via u2u and I will live up to my end of the bargain.

Surely this would be an easy task no?


I can try to ask them to connect with you and get this information, I don't
know if they will or if they can, since you are a complete stranger, but I
will try, I'll ask them. But you'll have to give me some time, as my friend
is not online right now.

But you'll see, even evidence doesn't turn a hard skeptic into a believer.

[edit on (28/3/09) by Wehali]



posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.
 


Well on a side note, if you want help with those, U2U me, I have a few solutions that might help you sleep at night, or I can show you how to bother them instead of the other way around.

Shielding yourself is easy
.

~Keeper



posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali
 


Well, if they were truly angels or servants of God, then it shouldn't matter that I am a complete stranger to YOU.

THEY will know who I am.

EDIT**spelling

[edit on 28-3-2009 by QBSneak000]



posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wehali

Originally posted by Alienmojo
Only God decides who will come into his kingdom and how... and we aren't even close to understanding how He does it.


I've learned that no soul goes to Hell unless he chooses to by his own free
will. Some people have led such a negative life, that their own thoughts and
their own shame leads them into a form of self created Hell, but all they
need to do to get out is forgive themselves and ask to be lifted into the Light.

The Hell that I've seen, is only inhabited by those who choose to be there.


Then I propose to you that you have not seen hell. Those who say they have, in my opinion, are fooling themselves. Jesus was the only person to go to hell and triumph over it.

Yes, we can choose hell over heaven... but we can't choose heaven over hell. If God chooses you to go to hell then you are going. You won't have a choice. You aren't stronger than God. Satan made that mistake and look where he is.

The belief of life after death like in the Robin Williams movie WHAT DREAMS MAY COME is directly from Satan. A misconception that you can do whatever you wish on Earth because in the end you will go to heaven. That is incorrect. Whatever they may be, there ARE consequences for your actions. What they are I do not know, only the Father does... but don't decieve yourself into thinking that you choose your afterlife. If you believe in that then I have to say that you are not a Christian because you are choosing other beliefs than those that Christ taught.

Again, if you wish to believe that, that is cool with me. I'm just hoping that your not telling everyone your a Christian, because you wouldn't be and that could mislead people. Are you saying you are a Christian? I'm just curious because of your talk of seeing Christ and whatnot. Whether you are or aren't isn't of much concern to me, only if your trying to mislead by presenting yourself as one. I hope that makes sense. And I'm NOT attacking you, merely curious. You have every right to believe what you wish.



posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
reply to post by Wehali
 


Well, if they were truly angels or servants of God, then it shouldn't matter that I am a complete stranger to YOU.

THEY will know who I am.

EDIT**spelling

[edit on 28-3-2009 by QBSneak000]


That is true.





top topics
 
8
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join