It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christ and Satan have both incarnated.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by moobaawoof

This is the "Predictions and Prophecies" section, just to remind you.
There are no ways of providing evidence and fact source information
on predictions and prophecies. They're just my predictions..

Please stop telling me to provide evidence. That is not what this
forum is about, it's getting tiring to keep having to explain that. If
after 17 pages the mods haven't moved this thread, then I think I
can rest assured that I posted it in the right section.

This section is about predictions, and what I do is write down my
predictions, as well as provide information about the experiences
that made me conclude to such predictions.

[edit on (2/4/09) by Wehali]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

There are no ways of providing evidence and fact source information
on predictions and prophecies. They're just my predictions..

Please stop telling me to provide evidence.

... I'm not asking you to provide evidence of the actual predictions you are making: I am asking you to provide evidence that you have the ability you say you do, which in itself enables you to make these predictions.

Therefore it could be perceived as a good measure as to how accurate your predictions may or may not be.

...unless of course you can prove, at the very least, that you are truly able to project your consciousness.

So here’s the challenge:

Project your consciousness & take a look at the room I am sitting in right now typing at my computer & describe it in as much accurate detail as you possibly can.

I'm sorry but that is a very reasonable request that would satisfactorily prove your abilities. The fact that you are unwilling/unable to give it a go suggests to me that deep down inside you already know it's just your imagination at work rather than any real ability.

...Predictions & Prohecies & Prohecies & Predictions section... correct for 2 points.

...After 17 pages they haven't moved the thread... You know what? - fair point & fair play - have fun & I hope you meet some like minded people & have a good discussion (no sarcasm intended)...

For me I'm just genuinely disappointed you're unable to show me a provable skill, that would then lend some credance to your predictions.

But to be honest when you talk about projecting to Nibiru & killing aliens... that's just got be pure fiction...surely?? ...come on...!!

You'll be pleased to know I'll leave it at that & not bother responding anymore since there's no real point.
With that you get to be able to discuss what you want to with like minded people.

Peace & Tea

[edit on 2/4/2009 by moobaawoof]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Like I have said before, I can't project my consciousness, my friend can.
Like I have said before, I can't talk to the spirit world, my friend can.

I do not want to bother my friend with these requests, when I learn these
abilities myself, I might send you answers to questions privately, but
certainly not publically. I don't want to make myself more of a target of
negative forces than I already am.

What I can do, is leave my body through astral projection, through which
I gained most of my experiences, but I don't control this ability enough
to use it to provide evidence with, especially because I get attacked
almost every time I leave my body. Even this morning again, I slipped
out of my body, and before I could get my bearings, some huge force
slammed against my chest with a sound that made my ears ring.

It slammed me back into my body before I could defend myself. It hurt
a lot and it took me a while to be able to breathe properly again, despite
it having been a spiritual attack, and not a physical one.

You'll have to be satisfied with the promise that nothing I say, is made up.
Whether you think my experiences are nothing but psychotic delusions is
up to you, just don't call me a liar.

Many people have identical experiences, many have already contacted
me with U2U messages, their support and gratitude is why I keep posting
despite being mocked and ridiculed.

[edit on (2/4/09) by Wehali]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Well here are some prophecies for you from the real Christ, as in Jesus Christ, concerning the last days.

From Matthew 24,

“Then if anyone says to you, ‘Behold, here is the Christ,’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe him. 24 “For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect. 25 “Behold, I have told you in advance. 26 “So if they say to you, ‘Behold, He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out, or, ‘Behold, He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe them. 27 “For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be. 28 “Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather.

Thus your 'new christ' is as phoney as three dollar bill and is necessarily a devil.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Ok, first understand that I am not going to flame you, and not going to tell you that your account is false. I am curious as to what your thoughts are about some information. Just as you have posted readers can draw their own conclusions, remain neutral, or reject.
Now what came to my attention is that you mentioned you were Christian and never read the Bible. Not to highlight the faith; because it I think it's more about relationship for believers, but with an apparent interest in earthly, spiritual, and "dimensional" things I find it interesting that you haven't. Seems even those who may not take on a particular label of faith have been intested enough to take a peek in the Bible. So what I would like to know is what you think about the following information to follow. Check it for yourself because I am going to abbreviate most of it, and if you don't mind respond with your input...

1)On your account with "guides" and the "friend encounter"

1Tim 4:1 False doctrine & Doctrine of Demons
1John 4:1 Test the Spirits
Even Psychics say that they use "spirit guides" or invite counselors and channel and find they become quite violent in nature if they decide to not agree & pull away from their influence.
Scientists or those in scientific research, who take stands as or come across as Athiest or Agnostic have said by their study of persons abduction accounts. That aliens or "alien entities", greys, etc. seem to be somewhat hostile by the type of interaction they display, and if they didn't know any better had demonic behavior. (Open minded with no to uncertain belief in God or spritual realm referring to demons?)

2)You also mentioned your friend was spotted even in a spirit form when cut. In your opinion was that due to being seen by a spirit or demonic entity?

3)On your Intro/Title Are you careful of what you are taking in not with your mind alone, but with that which you said to have sent out... SPIRIT?

2Tim 4:3-4 The time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine, gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. Turn their ears away from truth and turn aside to myths. (What do you think? Is that a description of New Age teachings, Scientology, Oprah enlightenment, or E.T. proclamations?)

Mt 24:24-28 At that time if anyone says to you 'Look there is the Christ' do not believe it. False Christs and false prophets will appear and deceive even the elect if possible. So if anyone says 'Here he is out in the desert, etc.' The return of Christ will hearsay, but as sure as lightning in the sky or as sure a signal as vultures flying over a carcass.

Check it out and let me know what you think or what conclusions you have come to.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Fanaticism, idolatry, dis-enchantment, self-appraisal, megalomania, closed-minds, hostility, neglecting, distraction, digression, fear, anger, confusion, revenge, short-sightedness, willing ignorance, mockery, taunting, jesters, pretending, self-dislocation for convenience in argument, delusion, lies.

These are most of the things that have been shown on this thread by non-collaborative participants. Non-collaborative participants are those who haven't added anything to this thread with an intention to learn, which is the main concern of the Universe; to learn about itself at different levels. Any organism fulfills that ability, and so does the Universe as a conscious entity. Every single instant is a new Universe. The experience we are having on this earth as "individuals" is for the purpose of learning at the level of matter and three dimensions. Anyone who strays from this, willingly, is as an infection.

The Universe will continue to be, and all of you who do not progress will simply disperse whilst those who simply learn and communicate will continue to migrate through the process of edification of the Universe. The one thing there isn't is limits.

To all ye who plant the seed of arrogance for the sake of inverting communication to be under your own magnifying glass, you will learn less than you ever offered to teach.

Peace, unconditional love and Light (yes, the kind that allows you to SEE things for what they are).

P.S.: My slight digression is in absolute regard to the objective approach to the subject matter.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The New Age Christ will lead many to death. Many "men of God" are falling away and many are famous ones of old. You are a voice of reason by telling them what is going to happen, unfortunately it will fall on deaf ears until the veil is lifted as it will be soon........the truth will be revealed to the worlds horror....

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Hello, there.

I'm in a similar situation that you have described.
My friends and I are seeing similar things...albeit we all seem to be seeing it differently.
However, please email me ([email protected]) so that we can talk more.

Thank you and take care!

Joe

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
You, sllapur, are one very wise person. If many more people in the world shared your train of thought, things would be much more pleasant.

Back to the topic. While I do understand that the OP's intentions were good, he has backed himself into a corner somewhat. The title of the thread is very bold and extraordinary. In addition the claims that he makes are profound and daring, so it is only natural for his audience to ask questions on how he came to have these beliefs.

OTOHH, perhaps the OP has such a great level of belief & trust in his friend's words that something outside the normal boundaries of logic and reason does indeed exist. I am open to the idea that there exist things outside of my comprehension and understanding. All I can do is strive to discover and learn from these things as I go along.

[edit on 3/4/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Cheroqui

Okay, I exaggerated a bit about not having read the Bible. I'm baptized as
a Catholic Christian, went to church for 16 years, followed Bible class and
so forth. I believe in much of what the Bible says, such as the existence of
Heaven, Hell, Satan, God, Christ, demons, angels and archangels. Until I
had seen some of these things myself though, I thought they were just silly
stories. But I never saw any point in going through the whole Bible, there
was too much contradictions and some things that were said about God, go
against everything I have learned and experienced.

That's why I stick to my own experiences, and take the rest with a big grain
of salt.

Also, I do not feel backed into a corner, I created this thread to post the
information I gain on, and this is what I will continue doing, regardless
of the damage skeptics try to accomplish. As long as people are being
helped by it, it has meaning.

[edit on (3/4/09) by Wehali]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by onenotsaved
Hello, there.

I'm in a similar situation that you have described.
My friends and I are seeing similar things...albeit we all seem to be seeing it differently.
However, please email me ([email protected]) so that we can talk more.

Thank you and take care!

Joe

Sure mate, I will send you an email.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
The New Age Christ will lead many to death. Many "men of God" are falling away and many are famous ones of old. You are a voice of reason by telling them what is going to happen, unfortunately it will fall on deaf ears until the veil is lifted as it will be soon........the truth will be revealed to the worlds horror....

Yes, I'm afraid that is exactly what will happen. Too many will be unprepared,
despite many efforts being made. Too many without any belief, or with beliefs
that prevent them from accepting the truth unfolding before them, will be
paralyzed in fear, and be unable to fulfill their God given task.

Because everyone alive now has a specific, important task. Whether you
are a skeptic, a believer, a fanatic, a scientist, it doesn't matter. Everyone
will be called upon to do their duty. If you fail it, it will be entirely your own
fault, because God knows we have been warned.

[edit on (3/4/09) by Wehali]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
An interesting original post, but sadly one that is transparent as well.

The concept and evolution of an evil force known as Satan is long and convoluted. The OP has a rudimentary understanding and has apparently gleaned information without much introspection.

For example, the fifth circle of hell comes from Dante, as do many of the ideas regarding hell and Satan himself. Dante also expands on the seven deadly sins, which were created and re-edited numerous times by various monks. Dante is also the source of the war between heaven and hell.

One note: Satan is trapped in the ninth circle (frozen in ice). The fifth circle is where the River Styx flows and houses the wrathful and the sullen.

In the early days of Christianity, the concepts of good and evil were not easily divided. In fact, there was a time when it was believed that God himself controlled both the nature of good and evil and that one of his angels, Satanail, tested humanity as to each man's or woman's ability to overcome evil. Satanail did this under God, serving as a controlled adversary. Over time, the story evolved, with evil represented in other forms, including the serpent from the Garden of Eden. Many divers hands played a role in this evolution; even in the present day good and evil continue to evolve, with many moving away from deities and delving deeper into the psychological makeup of human beings.

So, I find the original post dubious and lacking but rather creative. I particularly enjoyed the "battle-harnened katana" snippet. Thanks for reading.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Glad you enjoyed reading it.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Le Colonel
I smell some Catholic cult teachings here.

I'm Catholic ... rather well versed in the teachings .. and there is NOTHING Catholic about what the OP claims. Nothing.

Here's a good way to tell - when they say they have guides who are 'ascended masters' or 'St. Germain' then you know for sure this isn't anything Catholic.

Actually, his story is far more beleivable then the Catholic one.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
"Many divers hands played a role in this evolution; even in the present day good and evil continue to evolve, with many moving away from deities and delving deeper into the psychological makeup of human beings."

Sorry but only one is God and all evolving comes through him. There wouldnt be "evolving" wihtout God creating it. You should have seen the Angels when God showed them "socks" : ) for your feet! we were made in his image. Clothes are no big deal, even in the garden God asks them (knowing already) why are you hiding??? (Im not mad at you) Easy as that. If you think evil evolves then your not evolving.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Wehali:
Are you published or publicly recognised as a clairvoyant or similar?
Is your friend?
Are you 'or your friend' able to provide ANY evidence that you even have these abilities? Whilst I am open to belief that it's entirely possible that abilities such as these might exist - I am asking you 'or your friend' to prove it by: projecting your consciousness into the room I am sitting in & describe it in detail.

Failing that; your account of your friend projecting to Nibiru & killing an alien 'with love & light' & you both getting saved by Angel Michael or whoever - honestly sounds like utter nonesense & would most definitely fall under "the random posting of member's predictions".

PREDICTIONS & PROPHECIES FORUM UPDATE

PREDICTIONS & PROPHECIES FORUM UPDATE

From this point forward, this forum is for the discussion of predictions from modern previously-published clairvoyants (with links), ancient prophecies, and not the random posting of member's predictions. Member predictions, posted after the date of this notice (without prior permission from board staff) will be deleted without warning. To obtain permission to post your prediction, contact any SuperMod, Admin, or the moderators of this forum. When posting, reference who supplied you with advance permission. [edit on 9-8-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

[edit on 3/4/2009 by moobaawoof]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

Ok then thanks.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
whoa

this post moved to bts...

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
OR perhaps these "Ascended Masters" are really fallen angels and they're just having a laugh with you because they know they work for the anti-christ. I know the name of the Beast. The key is in the phrase "Let him who hath understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man and his number is 666." Interestingly this name comes out to the head of a group called "Ascended Masters." YESHUA( Jesus not in latin) was THE SON OF GOD, not some master man who ascended spiritually. Satan has the ability to pose as an angel of light, so would not his angels have this ability too? I almost got tricked by these beings as well right down to personal details. 11:11 phenomenon is from them. Pray Jesus may forgive you for Satan can deceive anyone as an angel of light, but the faithful will know the truth...God bless you all in these "end times." I bet you the anti-christ comes as the saviour of all faiths and creeds, that way he can trick EVERYONE into thinking all religions refer to the same messiah. You'll see soon enough.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join