It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's High Tech Execution Death Trucks

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Of course it's real, the MSM are only just catching up by the looks of it - alternative news and media outlets have been aware for literally years now. As the article stated, there was a lack of coverage due to the Olympics (understandable from a Chinese politician's point of view) - that is where the conspiracy lies my friend.

*EDIT*
I did link to the Tradekey summary of the company that makes them for the government, but the link freaks out. The name you want to google for is Jinguan Group, the are also involved in weapons testing, chemical research and the like.

Also, a quick search for china death van will bring you thousands of hits.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by Goathief]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goathief
reply to post by franspeakfree

*EDIT*
I did link to the Tradekey summary of the company that makes them for the government, but the link freaks out. The name you want to google for is Jinguan Group, the are also involved in weapons testing, chemical research and the like.

Also, a quick search for china death van will bring you thousands of hits.

I will check out those names and see for myself, like I said if this indeed real then everything I have been writing about is indeed coming true. I predict we have less than 23 months before the wheels start grinding together. Very worrying and scary

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
China has a murder rate of about 20-25,000(data from 2006) a year. The U.S., with roughly a quarter the population of China, has about 17,000 murders a year(data from 2006). Assuming if China adopted the U.S. policy for sentencing China would have the same murder rate per capita, China would have roughly 68,000 murders a year. So even if, and it's a big if, China does execute 8,000-10,000 people a year, the Chinese people have essentially traded ~45,000 murder victims, the vast majority of whom are innocent people, for about 8,000-10,000 death sentence victims, the majority of whom have broken some serious laws.

If the murder rate in China triples to the U.S. per capita rate, you can bet that there'll be some serious outrage across China at its own government. So why the heck would China change its policy? Maybe if the U.S. executes a couple thousand more each year there'd be less murders in the U.S. of A.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

The old ways are the good ways-
a rope and a tree.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas
reply to post by spitefulgod

The old ways are the good ways-
a rope and a tree.

Got your stones ready for those adulterers?

Oh, here comes a rape victim - best kill her too!

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Goathief

Never did hang adulterers in Virginia, however they did rapist. When Franco took over in Spain, he held public hangings and left the bodies to rot. Crime rate all but disappeared in his first six months. The fascist pig must have had something right as the results speak for themselves. A fair trial and then tack them to a tree; sooner or later you run out of criminals.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Strange fact that the countries who do not have the death penalty suffer with less violent crime and murder than those that do.

If one innocent is slaughtered in the name of justice then the system has failed, you have become what you are fighting against.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goathief
reply to post by SGTChas

Strange fact that the countries who do not have the death penalty suffer with less violent crime and murder than those that do.

If one innocent is slaughtered in the name of justice then the system has failed, you have become what you are fighting against.

Dude where the heck do you get your info? Have you even taken a look at countries that are NOT affluent and lack the death penalty? That would be just about all Latin America countries except a couple, for example. Do you know which countries have the highest homicide rate in the entire world(excluding countries in quasi or de facto state of war)? Colombia, South Africa, Jamaica, and Venezuela come in #1-4 respectively. Do you know what they have in common? None of them have the death penalty. Actually Jamaica technically has it, but they haven't executed anyone in 20 years so it's essentially nonexistent.

Here's the link for homicide rates:
www.nationmaster.com...

Note that it's probably not a complete list, and perhaps the four countries I listed are not exactly #'s 1-4, but you get the idea.

The lack of a death penalty in combination with a lower crime rate is a result of a fairly homogeneously affluent society where there is little incentive to commit crime, it is not the cause of the lack of crime. Cause and effect, my man.

That one innocent executed proves the failure of the judicial system is simply absurd. Would you rather have your father wrongly executed, or have both of your parents murdered? That's basically a choice people are faced with regarding capital punishment. For every innocent executed, thousands of other innocents are saved from murders. In impoverished nations where opportunities and incentives to commit crime are abound, how can any rational person choose anything else?

[edit on 1-4-2009 by dingyibvs]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dingyibvs

OK, if we take your argument that violent crime and homicide are caused by impoverished living conditions and lack of affluence, then is the death penalty completely irrelevant when it comes to acting as a deterrent?

I would certainly say yes if we compare European countries who share a similar overall standard of living with the US.

Originally posted by dingyibvs
That one innocent executed proves the failure of the judicial system is simply absurd. Would you rather have your father wrongly executed, or have both of your parents murdered?

Is it?

That's basically a choice people are faced with regarding capital punishment. For every innocent executed, thousands of other innocents are saved from murders.

Your theory that crime automatically spirals out of control when capital punishment is illegal is patently incorrect, thus your argument is absurd. Even if it wasn't and I chose to answer your proposition, I'd rather lose both my parents to a random lunatic (which isn't going to happen) who was then caught and punished than to a corrupt system that murders innocents... how can you call the incorrect taking of a life 'justice' in any way, shape or form? How can any rational person call it that?

I have a proposition for you if you wish to keep capital punishment... every person involved in the prosecution/conviction of someone who commits a crime that is punishable by death are automatically executed within a week with no right of appeal if the convicted is later proven innocent. This also includes the original victim's family/friends who conspired to bring about the death of the innocent - would you support such a system?

Anyway, this is sidestepping away from the original topic somewhat. Consider what these Chinese people are being executed for, would you call it just? At present we are relatively safe in the west (dissidence is not punishable by death) - how long will it last, however?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
1)First point you partially missed. Impoverished conditions contribute to an increase in crime, but capital punishment decreases it. Also note that I emphasized HOMOGENEOUSLY affluent, which the U.S., as such a large country that accepts immigration, simply cannot achieve. Only much smaller countries that do not accept immigration(immigrants tend to be poor and less educated, making homogeneity impossible), like Switzerland or something, can truly afford to drop the death penalty.

2)Yes it sure is. If you prefer your parents to be killed by lunatics rather than have one of them killed by a lunatic judge, then you're simply being irrational. As long as the increase in chances of my loved ones being wrongfully executed is much less than the decrease in the chances of my loved ones being murdered, then it's a preferable trade. And when did I call it justice? I present it as a necessary evil.

3)Yes, a lot of those crimes are indeed well deserved. You need to understand that the severity of crimes such as fraud and corruption is different to people of developing countries. If you get swindled out of all your money, you can still live on welfare, and your kids still receive free education and can get scholarships to attend college. If it were to happen to a poor Chinese family? They may very well starve to death, they may not be able to afford for their kids' education, and it could ruin a family for generations.

As for dissidents, it's the result of a authoritarian government, not a result of the death penalty. However, even that, in China, is considered a necessary evil. Do you know what China was like before the communists took over? It was decades of civil war starting in the 1800's with intermittent and disastrous external wars. People are willingly trading in their liberties to prevent those things from happening. My grandfather lived through WWII and the civil wars in China, his 9 other siblings didn't. Do you know how it's like to lose 9 brothers and sisters to wars that they didn't want to participate in? It's easy for you to sit comfortably in your air conditioned home to yap on about ideals, but when reality hits you in the face, you just want to survive.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by dingyibvs]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
No doubt many innocents have been put to death, a good reason I think for getting rid of the death penalty. On the other hand however, why should thousands and thousands of dollars be spent on keeping the likes of Charles Manson alive and at the same time protected from the general prison population? For those murderers who have willingly confessed to their crimes, these "death vans" are ideal. No more years of appeals at great expense to the public, and if the execution van rolled up to the front of the courthouse so that the sentence could be carried immediately, I have no doubt the instances of violent crime would soon greatly decrease. My late father in law was a prison guard here in Canada way back when the 'lash' was still in use, and although he never had to administer it, he
was on occasion required as a witness. He told me the lash was usually ordered by the courts to be used on rapists and diddlers, and as a cure for these perversions, it was the next best thing to castration and in fact perhaps even better, since the perv got a little taste of real pain, along with the knowlege that there was plenty more where that came from, should he ever get the urge to diddle with kids again. I can't think of a better punishment to be used on those perverted priests whom children find all too easy to trust.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
How evil.... 10,000 people.... Those poor poor people and their families. My prayers go out to those families. How horrible it must be for them (people who got the death penalty), taken away screaming, crying, pleading for their lives...

F YOU CHINA! BASTARDS!! May your miserable communist leader burn in hell for the rest of eternity!

[edit on 1-4-2009 by sliceNodice]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

It is no secret that Chinese prisoners who are a match for people who need organ transplants tend to die at opportune times.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join