It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan fights the NWO! Other countries are following!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
i really hope there fighting the new world order, what do guys think

if they really are fighting the new world order ,than we have a chance

Part 1

www.youtube.com...

Part 2
www.youtube.com...

Part 3
www.youtube.com...

Part 4
www.youtube.com...

part 5
www.youtube.com...

part 6
www.youtube.com...

part 7
www.youtube.com...

part 8
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 28-3-2009 by dino1989]

[edit on 28-3-2009 by dino1989]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
WHAT THE HELL???

I was just in the middle of watching these, I got to part 6, suddenly it said "we're sorry, this video is no longer available."

Now ALL EIGHT parts are no longer available!!

Conspiracy??

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
no,

the videos are online.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Gouki

I'm still getting "not available" for #3, 5, 6, 7, and 8.....

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
If US lawmakers had these kind of tough questions I think the 9/11 commission report would not have been such a white wash.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

Weird, try using www.hidemyass.com - should be able to play it with this.
If it doesn't work then try resetting your router.

[edit on 28-3-2009 by Gouki]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Star and flagged!

Episode 7 is subbed in another language

So I found the link to the english subbed one

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 28-3-2009 by Roufas]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
It was just the Japanese Opposition Party taking advantage of any means necessary to get into power. Once there I'm sure their true colours will be revealed.

After all that talk they only wanted a new 'real' anti-terror law! What do you think that means? If they were genuine they would be asking for review of FOREIGN POLICY.

It's all a SCAM to get the people to support someone who claims to speak their language. You can see that the outcome certainly did not address the main problem of the 'inside job' being talked about.

Politics is a dirty game and people need to realise that what is said and what is believed by these individuals are completely different things.

The same thing goes on in all countries where opposition parties use ANY ammunition possible that will help them get the trust of the people and get into power. The goals however, will always remain the same.

Watch Obama Deception (by Alex Jones).

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I can see all videos, but video number 7 is texted in German. The rest is texted in English.

I learned something new, and that is that the alleged plane that hit the Pentagon made an tight U-turn before plowing into the Pentagon.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
I can see all videos, but video number 7 is texted in German. The rest is texted in English.

I learned something new, and that is that the alleged plane that hit the Pentagon made an tight U-turn before plowing into the Pentagon.

Cheack my post for number 7 in english.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The nwo is just letting the inner circle fight amongst themselves. The house of rothschild will finance all sides when they decide to go to war with each other. That's how they make their money. Just last sept of 2008, china bought 20% stock into edmond rothschilds financial institution so they could get aboard the imf and world bank status. which will catapault their stance in the world economy and give them more voice in international affairs, but the rothschilds will still control them by their 74% controlling stocks of the now chinese rothschilds banking system. Keep in mind, since 1995, the rothschilds have control over 80% of the world's unranium supplies. This according to former atomic energy scientist Dr Kitty Little. So, when things go nuclear, it should be of no surprise to any of us.

new topics

top topics

join