It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missouri retracts report linking militias, 3rd party candidates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Missouri retracts report linking militias, 3rd party candidates

www.mcclatchydc.com

The Missouri Highway Patrol this week retracted a controversial report on militia activity and will change how such reports are reviewed before being distributed to law enforcement agencies.

The Highway Patrol also will open an investigation into the origin of the report, which linked conservative groups with domestic terrorism and named former presidential candidates Ron Paul, Bob Barr and Chuck Baldwin.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
WOW they are going to open an investigation to find out who wrote the report? I thought they knew all along who did it... But now it's questionable?

Either way... I am glad this got a lot of attention, and basically they are saying that whoever wrote the MIAC report was WRONG.

The Highway Patrol’s announcement followed a news conference in which Lt. Gov. Peter Kinder, a Republican, suggested putting the director of public safety on administrative leave and investigating how the report was produced.

Ron Paul, Libertarians, Bob Barr, Chuck Baldwin = NOT TERRORISTS.

www.mcclatchydc.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 28-3-2009 by LostNemesis]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

Yeah, who wrote it? It's lip-service for we know who wrote it, don't really care, we just want you out of our hair. Maybe they'll pin it on someone, maybe they won't. Maybe someone will get fired or slapped on the wrist.

Seeing as I live in Missouri, I put my Ron Paul bumper sticker back on my car and put my Bob Barr hat in my back window when I first saw the MIAC report. I'll be damned if I'm going to live in fear of these bastards.

Everyone who did something, give yourself a pat on the back... and Thank You.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Definitely if we fear them, they already won.

Surprised this topic is not getting any attention, what so ever....

top topics

join