It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh thank christ,budha,allah and the sacred pineapple.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   
The CPU, without internet is just a high price typewriter, word-proccesor for the younger. My comp. was down for damn near a week and I almost went NUTS.
Give me more spam, as long as it comes from the source! Anyways, my home system is back on line, I'm happy, happier if Angellina Jollie gets necked in my back yard, but I have no control over that, #.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   
LMAO!! I know what you mean.

I spent a couple days without internet (cable modem died) some weeks ago.

I thought I was going to go crazy.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Same, cable modem, can't we make these people responsible for our pain? I may have needed to know the body temperature of a Mongolian gnat to win Millionaire.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
How about if youre cable modem goes down as youre trying to relay tracking information for your french (euro) visa and passport that you just shipped to your dad and he has not yet received? I about shat my pants. I hate Adeelphia Cable. I hope they go bankrupt for real this time and die. I'm sick of putting my life on hold while they play around with their systems. AYA!!! THIS SHOULD BE IN RANT (my post personally).

P.S. If Jolie actually gets nekked take some pics and email 'em to me intrepid.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by insite
P.S. If Jolie actually gets nekked take some pics and email 'em to me intrepid.

No post them on ATS so we can all take a a look.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:49 AM
link   
KayEm's son got pissed with his PC game and kicked the computer, resulting in the HDD crashing. A head crash basically means that the HDD is wrecked. I had to replace it and was deprived of ATS for 2 weeks.
If the little bastard does that again, I'm going to kick his arse all the way to Inverness and back.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
If the little bastard does that again, I'm going to kick his arse all the way to Inverness and back.

Yeah kick his arse for damaging computer equipment. It pisses me off when people do shyte like that. If you feel like kicking something go outside and kick the shyte out of a tree or something, but leave expensive electronic equipment alone.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:58 AM
link   
The little git just doesn't realise that once we get out of the sphere of the mother-in-law he will be living under Pisky's regime ... that means he starts acting like a civilised human being.

Or he can just feck off back to his gran (which, to be honest, I would prefer).

new topics

top topics

join