It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"They're only in it for the money" - CHALLENGE TO THE SKEPTICS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
You've got a cheek, I must say, coming on here and having a go at people for believing in aliens when you're actually married to a mythical beast

I will never make a go at people for believing in aliens. I may not agree that they are coming here, but will not ridicule someone for the belief.

Originally posted by rich23
I take it she doesn't post on ATS, then.

Of course not. The wings and talons make it hard to type.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The Catholic Church.

Any Church that publishes the Bible, asks for donation or sells the book. With UFO accounts by Ezekiel, Moses and other contactee stories.

They make billions with the stories of fear and wars with city destroying angels/ETs. It convinces people to give money so they wont be abducted to Hell. BIG money!

Also count the Bhagadvagita is a very successful book of UFOs.

I'll take my winnings in Gold Britannia coins

Uhhh, whats the exchange rate today???

I won!, Huh?

ZG

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Oh! Monopoly money? You mean like from banks, AIG or monopolys like that?

OK The Game Monopoly. Moan! But I want the little Laptop game piece and a get out of jail card too.

Also the Park Place property and a condo.

ZG

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
What about George Adamski? Apparently one of the first famous contactees, though I have to say in reading about him, it does sound like a hoax. OK or maybe he was highly deluded.

But he was an international celebrity and even had a stamp created in his honor. Sold books. Conducted lectures around the world. Met the Dutch queen and (supposedly) the Pope. Can't imagine he was hurting for money.

www.answers.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join