It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three F18s scramble to intercept Poway, CA UFO ! and UFO Video from Pomona, Ca 3/23/09

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
According to this report some witnesses observed some type of object and then seen jets chasing it ?

Two UFO low fly reports in two days caught witnesses off guard and without cameras in California and Texas - while three F18s apparently attempted to intercept in one case.

A Poway, CA, witness was standing outside in the mid-day sunshine under a perfect blue sky March 27 when an oval-shaped bright light moved across the southern horizen over a 10-second period. Three minutes later two F18s traveling from the northeast moved into position where the witness lost sight of the object. The jets circled the area and then continued flying in a southwest direction. Thirty seconds later, a second F18 came from the same direction and "loitered" in the area for three minutes before moving southwest.

www.examiner.com...

this video was taken a few day's earlier...maybe the cases are related somehow ?

something we recorded on march 23rd, 09 over Pomona Ca. I am not saying its a ufo but it was something weird. The object hovered about 5 blocks from were it was recorded.It hovered around for about an hour,the light you see is actually the sun reflecting from the metallic looking object.At times the object seemed to look like a narrow triangle.If you have any questions feel free to message me

notice the video is in the entertainment category

[edit on 28-3-2009 by easynow]

[edit on 28-3-2009 by easynow]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Definitely a weather balloon. The triangular shape and metallic glares convince me. Furthermore, this video is extremely poor quality.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
If it was hovering around for over an hour, you would think that they would be able to get a better shot of it with the camera.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by organism315
Definitely a weather balloon. The triangular shape and metallic glares convince me. Furthermore, this video is extremely poor quality.

definitely ?

looks too low to be a weather balloon...just saying

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bosko
If it was hovering around for over an hour, you would think that they would be able to get a better shot of it with the camera.

someone in the video said they should get closer to it...too bad they didn't

maybe this was recorded on a cell phone camera ?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
updated this thread with story of Jets chasing a UFO in Porway California and a few day's prior someone video taped a strange UFO in Pomona California.

can these be connected ?

www.examiner.com...

new topics

top topics

join