It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charity Against Madge's Adoption in Africa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Charity Against Madge's Adoption in Africa

extratv.warnerbros.com

A British children's charity does not want Madonna to adopt another child from Malawi. "Please think twice," Save the Children UK spokesperson Dominic Nutt tells the AP.

The charity believes many international adoptions are unnecessary and often flawed. Nutt says, "I would not want to, for one second, suggest that Madonna hasn't done anything by the book." He continued, "But sometimes the book can fail."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I have no idea who this 'Madge' referenced in the news article is.... Madonna's real name ?

Anyway... This charity organization is against Madonna adopting an African kid. I wouldn't really trust this spokesperson... their last name is 'Nutt'.

Personally, I think any kid would have a much better life, if adopted by Madonna.
But the article goes on to say... :

'In 2006, Madge traveled to the southeastern African country to adopt David Banda Mwale, now 3. The adoption raised public controversy because laws forbid nonresidents from adopting Malawian children.'

So, Madonna has already adopted a kid from there... But they supposedly forbid foreigners from adoptions?

I am all for rich people taking on African kids. Even if they have no time for said kids. At least they WILL be provided for.

extratv.warnerbros.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 28-3-2009 by LostNemesis]

join