It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Into the Unknown 09, UFO Conference, Watford UK

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Hey guys I hope you dont mind me mentioning this again

I am looking for the support of you guys on here so can you all rally round and spread the word about it. I have some great speakers coming, now I just need some great folks who want to listen !!!

Cheers

Catrine

UFO Conference Watford UK

www.garston-manor-weddings.co.uk...

'Into the unknown 09' is the first conference organised by a small group of people with an interest in all things paranormal based in Hertfordshire, who want to provide an opportunity for people around the country to meet up, listen to talks from top speakers and share experiences with each other, when no one else will!

The line up of speakers are, Kevin Goodman, Nick Pope, Malcolm Robinson, Mike Oram. Alan Foster and Duncan Campbell and the MC will be John Wickham (BUFORA)
UFO Conference Watford

[edit on 28-3-2009 by starseedz]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Sounds good, I would attend something like this but I'm decorating all weekend (again!!).

Nick Pope seems to be "spreading the word" a lot recently, I'm a little surprised because I saw him on UFO documentary previously and he seemed to be feeding us BS. He said he had only had 1 case in his career which he couldnt explain and it happened at an air base.

But recently he seems on a mission to alert people to what is going on, he's even been on TV a few times on the news.

It makes me wonder if he is actually part of the disclosure plan and his mission is to lay the foundations.

Either way, good luck to you!

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Damien_uk

Hi Damien

Thats a shame you cant make it. Could you not give yourself a day off decorating?

Mike Oram sounds like a fascinating guy who is apparantly receiving communications with pleiadians.

Anyway thanks for taking the time to look

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Cant do much apart from decorate on my days off at the minute, but its nearly done now. Only 1 and a half rooms left.

I hope it all went well, did a lot of people attend?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
It has not happened yet!! You must have misread the date, it's on the 31st May.

You could still possibly make it!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I might treat myself to this
£20 is not bad for a day out with good speakers too.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Gonna see if I can convince the wife to go with me, Think I have more chance of actually meeting an Alien than getting her interested in UFO's

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I though it was on sunday for some reason.

31st of May might be a bit easier, hopefully I wont have anymore decorating to do.

Il have a look closer to the time!!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
great, this isn't far from me at all!! (half hours drive) I may well be in attendance, as only the other night I was wondering when and where the next UFO confrerence will be!

I'll try and drum up some local support

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
If anyone is traveling up from the Wiltshire Area and wants to lift share U2U me please.
Peace.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
if there's enough of us, maybe an ATS meeting point would be a good idea.

We could get to know eachother, have a few drinks and then go get our minds blown

I'm game.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Hey i shall try my best to get there, it's down south for me as I'm in Yorkshire ( gods country if you did not already know ! ) £20 not to bad but then there is the travel? i may and try and get some folk's together to chip in on the petrol and make a day of it.

Thanks for the info any updates let me know,TA.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I spoke to the wife and got the answer I was expecting, then she changed her mind and thought a jaunt around the grounds would be nice, but if we could get an ATS section together I'll be up for it.

Have to have some sort of 'stand out' though otherwise we'll all be asking " you ATS?" and then we'd look silly.
Carnations anyone?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith

Carnations anyone?
made of tinfoil

meeting place - the bar. Nuff said. I'll be the one proping it up.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Im from lancashire whicj is pretty close, I might go down I dont know yet.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
This is Great!!!

I think it would make a great meeting point and a great chance to get to know each other.

I'm so chuffed at the response

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hey dont forget to buy tickets!!!

[edit on 7-4-2009 by starseedz]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by starseedz

I am really scared of your avatar

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
OHHH try and see it as a really cute alien baby and not something from village of the damned!!LOL

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Do you want to help get a group together? spread the word amongst fellow atsers if you can!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join