It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO filmed over Elliott Bay,Seattle.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

After taking some time lapse photos, I noticed this strange light in the sky that was captured in 6 frames. Extremely bright, it radiated quite a bit of light in contrast to the ferry boats below as well it lights up the water..

Footage:
www.youtube.com...

Close Up:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
nice capture.

Interesting frame where it changes to a more cylindrical with multiple lights.

When was the date and time?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

I wish the film was not sped up. To me it seemed more like a reflection off the water. Yes i know it sounds stupid, but I have sen it happen. A light from the boats bounce off the water and into your lense. As the boat moves away the light also moves away. Its the position of the light on the boats that bounced off the water to his lense.

[edit on Mar 28th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Well, their clearly long exposures, that's why the yellow light has become long, because it's moving and single red light has become several, because it's blinking, just like a helicopter or plane would. If it not moving across the frame as much or hovers in a single spot for a moment or two, it's yellow light will just overpower the red one in a long exposure, and if that doesn't float your boat it could be a spot light. I believe in ufo's but i don't think this is anything more than a helicopter or plane.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I see a comment on youtube mentioning internal reflections... do we know if this was filmed from behind a window?

top topics

join