It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HRGiger's Art & Cryptozoology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
If any one has seen the Movies of ALIEN, they will know that face hugger, the alien creatures, etc, were all the creation of HRGiger.

IF you have seen his other art works you find his surrealism laced with eroticism. But this is special variety of eroticism. This is not hardcore erotica style. His sexual creatures are a kind of astral-physical cryptids and/or hybrids, part human and part either subhuman, or suprahuman. There are often demonic themes to his work.

Some of his works scream of horror sci-fi themes.

When i see his work i see in my minds eye, a genetic laboratory for humanoid hybrids with aliens. I feel that this "laboratory" is some where onboard the space ship Nibiru or some other ufo craft or some other dimension where humans and off-planet aliens are abducted to be used as lab-rats. I ask myself if all the creatures of Giger are actually anunnaki manipulations of the human gene in process.

And if it is not the anunnaki's genetic lab, then it is Lillith's genetic Lab where human dna and semen is mixed and fertilized with the ovum of aliens and astral entities. It has been said after all that Lillith was the stealer of children as well seminal fluids from men and women, and the incubus and succubus were astral creatures who used to steal human seminal and vaginal fluids. Well the creatures of Giger seem to be creations of such genetic laboratories.

Any thoughts on this?

[edit on 28-3-2009 by KromeDragon]

[edit on 28-3-2009 by KromeDragon]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
My thoughts?

He is a talented artist that enjoys a cold, metal, bio-mechanical genre. The sexuality is nothing to really look too deep into. There is a hint of sexuality in every famous painters work, just part of being human.

When you see in it your minds eye you see what you want to see. "I feel that this laboratory is some where on board the space ship-----" ...look at his work..... of course its on a spaceship or in some other dimension. when you see this stuff in our reality...time to lay off the '___' cause your having some horrible trips.

Why do you jump to annunaki? because of the elongated heads?

The art direction in the matrix is giger inspired if not his hand. what do you see in that movie?

I still dont know what this thread is supposed to mean.
bio-mechanical, grungy, rape, sexuality, just what the artist preferes imo.
im still confused, i dont even know how to respond?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Having seen a lot of artists' work, I don't see any "annunaki"/etc in his work. I do see a lot of influences (including Hieronymous Bosch). He's been pretty open with his interviews, so you can find out a lot about him on the internet and how he approaches his work.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Not sure exactly what the OP's getting at, but here's something I created by manipulating Geiger's imagery:

H.R. Geiger Tryptich

Warning: Not safe for work!

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I'm not sure about any cryptids.
Other disturbing stuff? Yes.
But even if there were some cryptids, it's artistic license. Are you alluding that he was aware of some sort of hybrid, or that he just included them?

top topics

join