It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anybody Here Ever Done Past Life Regressions ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Whether you've done them on your own from instructions out of a book, or in a professionals office, guided through hypnosis, I would be really interested to hear any stories anyone might care to share.

I've always wanted to have this done professionally, but have never been able to afford it. What I really want is for Michael Newton to regress me to the inbetween life phases. I've read both his books and talk about fascinating !

Anyhoo..Pisky and I once did an amateur (I guess you could say) regression that we found from a book. We both took turns and read the steps to each other after a full body relaxation exercise. The results were ok, interesting, but ok but I can't help but wonder what a regression must be like done by a professional.

But still, like I said, I'd be interested to hear of your results even if they were induced by self-hypnosis.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:05 AM
link   
As for the 'regression technique' we did, it definitely brought out things I didn't expect. If it had come up with Mediaeval things - Edward II, Richard III etc, I would have expected it. But I got Pompeii !!

I know of Pompeii, but I'm not particularly interested in it. It also brought out some stuff that I wasn't aware of until I researched it.

Certainly interesting. And I would love to try the Past Life Regression for real, with a hypnotist. We had the chance of it in 2000 but I ended up in hospital and KayEm was dragged back to Oregon, so that idea was shelved. Maybe later.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I would like to do it just to see what I thought for myself about the experience. There was a guy that did regressions locally but he moved away. I'll have to start looking around again.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 03:05 AM
link   
There was someone in Tamworth who did them, but after all the hospital stuff I couldn't get a visited sorted out before KayEm had to go back to the states. And when she came back for our wedding, we just didn't have the time. The first chance we have, I think we'll both have a go just to see what happens.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Im not really sure I would try it.

I mean yeah i've been curious about what or who I may have been in a past life. Im just not sure I want to find out.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I've never done it but given the chance, I would definitely do it. It seems like it would bring a lot of insight into present life by understanding your own past.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I did it once and it was interesting. Not at all what I expected. I was certainly consciously aware of what I was saying, but it was hard to determine weather or not I was simply filling in blanks myself or if I was actully tapping into something I'd expeirienced in a past life.

Briefly, I found myself to be a crusty old man closed off emotionally to those I loved. I witnessed a scene where a daughter of mine was giving birth and screaming like mad. I was off in a corner watching. The child died and I wasn't very supportive. I knew that my wife had already died. Shortly after this scene my daughter left me, and I died alone. That was really all I got. Oh, and this was maybe 200 years ago, in a small mountain town.

I too have read Dr. Micheal Newton's books (actually I'm currently reading number two) and they are fascinating. It would be great to have a session with him. It would aslo be great (as it seems as if he's in semi retirement) if he would pass on his techniques to others so the study could continue.

Anyway, if you get the chance to do a past life regression you should try it. At the very least it's interesting.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
i haven't done it but i would be willing to try it out. I would give anything ago aslong as its free

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I was regressed by a hypnotist.....back in 1980.......was a VERY interesting experiance.
It seamed like an amazingly VIVID dream, where I could feel the wind and smell the smells of the experiance.....it was a short vision though, only lasting 5 minutes....and took 45 minutes to GET there....
I saw (became) a person on a horse, I was a male, and it was 'cowboy days in the ol west'.....I had NO recall of the date, or even a name.. it was Texas that I did know. I was pissed off at a sheep farmer who led his heard to my cattles watering hole, and I pulled a rifle on the spanish speaking sheep hearder and shot the guy right in the gut leaving him to die slow.......I seamed all self rightous about this act and felt it to be the right thing to do.......finding THIS happily murdering cowboy not part of my currant belief system,I then came out of this hypnotic state.
I havent participated in any regressions since.......I found this one experiance disturbing, and SO very realistic, that I think if I am meant to recall a past life, then it shall be so, without the use of hypnosis.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
i use to be a bacteria during the 80's until some detergent killed me

but now, i'm human! yay! or is it nay?

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Anyone have some kind of easy beginners' step-by-step guide to revealing past life info? I can't quite get the meditation to work (hard to concentrate, I don't have the amount of time to devote to meditation) nor am I able to find/afford professional assistance. So if anyone can, please do post an easy guide on how to reveal your past life preferrably through a dream or something easy for us newbies to it

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I was regressed to a past life in which I was the pissboy for Henry V...Henry, the bloody old chap, had a serious leakage problem so I would stand under his great old belly with pot to his porkchop and I'd whistle a bonny little tune I learned from my eariler incarnation as Jim Jim The Caveboy.

I was also found to be the "flatulence fanner" for Adolph Hitler himself!

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Preest
I was regressed to a past life in which I was the pissboy for Henry V...Henry, the bloody old chap, had a serious leakage problem so I would stand under his great old belly with pot to his porkchop and I'd whistle a bonny little tune I learned from my eariler incarnation as Jim Jim The Caveboy.

I was also found to be the "flatulence fanner" for Adolph Hitler himself!

Cool, Adolph with a sense of humor lol

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Personal opinion:

I don't truely believe in past lives, though it is an iteresting concept.

If anything, I think we can have multiple lives in some alternate reality framework.

Now, out of y'all, who can tell me what each should require and what the differences are?

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I really wanna do it but I only have 2 problems with it:

1) i have a 50/50 chance the dude doin it will be just some quack and make me beleive somthing like, "I was J.F.K"
or
2) my past self will be just as crazy as me, but live were the laws are more relaxed (my crazy mind + very relaxed laws= lots of fire)

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by ShirtNinja]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
My Mother had it done. She lived durring the French and Indian War. Her husband was a boyfrend she had as a teenager in this life. He was dressed in a French uniform, and they were dancing. She had a baby that died in childbirth. She said she remembers being very sad. I have heard that alot of times we are born into the same familys. Or at least we have contact with loved ones and freinds in this life that we had in the last. I would do it if I had the chance. I think it would be a good learning experience.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I have a difficult time in believing past lifes especially memories from them. I also dont trust almost all self proclaimed pshycics for they are phoneys who are good at taking peoples money and probaly laugh at you while doing it.

new topics

top topics

join