It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do UFOs + Disclosure + NWO + 2012 = Alien Contact? A “Unified Theory” of Contact

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Reading through recent posts and looking for commonality and connections amid the chaos I came up with a "Unified Theory" of my own.

Suppose some UFO sightings represent alien technology and control. They may be robotic or drones or piloted.

Suppose they came with the intent of making contact with a species capable of at least rudimentary application of their technology, philosophies and beliefs.

Suppose that in the 21st century mankind represents that species on the brink of at least limited understanding and adoption or education.

Now, if you were such an "ambassador", would you find it practical to "contact" 3 to 20 different groups representative of the species, or would you prefer a "central authority" of some sort to manage dissemination within the species? (Think of the UN, US and USSR triumvirate of the '50s; and the G7, G8, and G20 groups of nations.)

If your desire or protocol required minimal intrusion and efficiency of delivery, wouldn't you want to limit contact to as small a group representative of the subject species as possible? (Think in terms of conservation of resources, duplication of effort and avoidance of confusion/misunderstanding.)

Wouldn't the best solution be to reveal your intention to one generation of such species so that when the next generation was mature enough and in positions of control over the various groups of 3, 7, 8, 20 et c. that you could accomplish your objectives efficiently?

If you began to reveal your intentions, say in the latter half of the 20th Century, then the next generation of leaders should be in place by the early 21st Century.

So, say that by 2012 a new order of unified governance and commerce had become established among most groups who would benefit most, and was well begun among the rest.

Then, disclosure of these initial revelations and intent would begin sometime in the late 20th and early 21st Centuries. A unified communication, commerce, and disclosure system would need to be available and well prepared. Such as the internet, and electronic "news and information" sharing? ARPAnet? WWW2?

Of course, a "World Government" would be necessary to keep things synchronized, right? Anyone remember Henry Kissinger, George H. W. Bush and Ronald Reagan speaking of unified responses and a "New World Order?"

So, is there a "disclosure" underway? Have you seen Larry King or NBC specials, or cable network series about Naked Science and UFO Files? Read books, or blogs or forums dedicated to such goals, like ATS and YouTube?

Will all this be about ready when 2012 rolls around on the Julian and Mayan calendars?

In conclusion, why can't the NWO be the fruit of revelation and disclosure, and a vehicle for maximizing benefits from direct "Contact?" Why isn't 2012 about the right time for this public contact and the beginning of a new start and new opportunities for all of mankind, as some have predicted, as far back in history as 26,000 years ago?

So, does Disclosure+NWO+2012=Alien Contact?

Tell me what you think about this unification of theories and conspiracies.
I don't know. It all seemed real to me.

jw

"Or maybe it was Utah."
(Anyone know where that last line came from?)

[edit on 28-3-2009 by jdub297]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
After searching around the web and ATS, to see if this was unfounded, I found the following:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

These threads all deal with the same topic; supposed leaks from a DARPA/SETI employee relating a story of impending contact and governments' work on "readiness" programs.

What do you think?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Nice thread indeed, I hope it is so my self. Think of the possibilties this could be for us, the human race.

Let my ask this question :

this race that state that they are returning to earth in around four years (2013) and have spacecraft essentially mid-journey.

''returning to earth '' ? what does that mean? Any sugestions on that ?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply topost by ChemBreather

If they met with us in '52 or so, they'd be 'returning;' and, if they'd been 'checking up' on the flock from time to time over the last few milennia ( at least since we became agrarian), that'd be true as well.

Could explain some of the artifacts we've found that don't fit the strata they were found in, too.

jw

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
very nice thread...Its a good way to think of all of those topics unified, then it would make sense of there being a NWO, i still dont know if its a good thing. I do believe something profound will happen in 2012, at latest beginning of 2013. I have no idea what, but something. We are being prepared for whats to come behind closed doors.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

I'm not so hot on the NWO part, but it may not be our (man's) call. If you wanted to deal with a new group, wouldn't you want a single representative or spokesman?

I figure that if there's gonna be contact, it will be in such a way as to be communicated/shared worldwide.

jw

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
right with the individual spokesman. but then again if we only have one outlet for news and discussion with ET's, i'd want it to be directly with the ET's themselves. I liked your idea about a new internet - Maybe a way that the ET's could post translated videos of their message and what they want, why they are here, etc. I want to know straight from the source, i dont want any filter between. then maybe they could organize some sort of town halls for each state and a ET representative to speak to we the people....

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Yeah....... but you gotta admit,if they had malevolent intentions and wanted to exert more control over populations they would use the same method stated here right?personally i find their intentions questionable, creeping around our backyards like thieves abducting people,ruining their lives, and treating us like we aren't smart enough to accept an ambassador from them to us.

Lets all be realistic here,our natural instinctive human danger senses are going way of the scale,man.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Originally posted by Okiminletsdoit!

Yeah....... but you gotta admit,if they had malevolent intentions and wanted to exert more control over populations they would use the same method stated here right?

Or just barge right in. What do we do when we find a new species? Take surveys and take "samples."

Does that make us 'malevolent' or just curious?

Now, I understand that new frog doesn't want to be dissected, but aren't we doing it for a "good" purpose? We could be in for, and experiencing, the same thing. Good point!

Lets all be realistic here, our natural instinctive human danger senses are going way off the scale, man.

On the other hand, whatever it was that met with 'us' in the 50's didn't seem to evoke panic or fear in those involved. There are a lot of UFO/ET believers who do not feel threatened at all. They seem inclined to see an opportunity for enlightenment.

Maybe we're dealing with 2 different operations here. One friendly, paternalistic; one cold and scientific.

I don't know. Tha't why I posted this.

jw

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
right with the individual spokesman. but then again if we only have one outlet for news and discussion with ET's, i'd want it to be directly with the ET's themselves.

True, it'd be just like the MSM to 'spin' the story or try to capitalize and monopolize.

Maybe with "Disclosure" we'll get more input or at least more info about the "agenda."

I'm certain there's an agenda. Isn't there a UFO book called "Alien Agenda?" Was that one of Jim Marrs? Maybe I need to go to the library.

jw

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
+ RELIGION?!

This is exactly what I have been contemplating, and I'm sure many others... because those dots are so quick to connect in our minds. I just hope we have the right people to handle it(iffy), TPTB have been kinda mean about it all up til now.

Good thread, SnF

[edit on 2-4-2009 by beebs]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Sorry, to speak honestly i think this entire 2012 is BS.
We are going to get to December 21 2012 and nothing is gonna happen, then we will wait to 2013 and nothing is gonna happen as well, then we will wait to another wacko to turn with another date.
I believe there is a lot of stuff that is been hidden from us, but i don't espect any dates.
Have you ever thought that maybe the mayans just got tired of writing that calender because they would not be here in 2012? certainly they would not write it forever!
Contact will be made, eventually, but don't rely on dates.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by _Float_]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Originally posted by _Float_

Sorry, to speak honestly i think this entire 2012 is BS.

I don't really have much invested in 2012. It just occurred to me that you could put all of these various, seemingly unrelated, theories into one package that would hold them all together.

As for 2012 specifically, I know 2 things as fact:

The Mayan calendar ran in cycles up to 26,000 years, ending in 2012.

The solar system will be aligned with the galactic plane in 2012 (we sort of bob up and down, like a tilt-a-whirl track, as we orbit the galactic center).

Whether those mean anything to us, I couldn't say.

Thanks for your thoughts, though.

Deny ignorance.

jw

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
oh, and one more thing, i'm having my first exhibition really soon, so i hope these bastards don't show up meanwhile and steal my moment of glory or else i'll be really pissed off.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs
Excellent point, and my terrible oversight.

You are absolutely right!

I don't know about most religions, or even what may be considered 'religion,' but I did note that last year the Vatican acknowledged the potential for Extraterrestrial Intelligence, going so far as to include any such as among the "children of God!"

s4u

jw

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Have you ever thought that maybe the mayans just got tired of writing that calender because they would not be here in 2012?

Yeah, but did they know that? For that matter, why not stop at 1966, or an even number, like 1800?

My guess is that if these guys went to all the trouble to figure out these 'cycles,' there is a meaning and a reason for the termination of the calendar at any point they selected.

It's not like the chisel just fell out of Quetzalcoatl's hands and he walked away, you know?

... i'm having my first exhibition really soon, so i hope these bastards don't show up meanwhile and steal my moment of glory or else i'll be really pissed off.

Unless it will be a couple of years before your collection is ready, you've probably got time to start the show and reap the glory.

No one else (besides ATS members) seems to be in any big hurry.

jw

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

...... then we will wait to another wacko to turn with another date.
I believe there is a lot of stuff that is been hidden from us, but i don't espect any dates.
Have you ever thought that maybe the mayans just got tired of writing that calender because they would not be here in 2012? certainly they would not write it forever!

Sorry I had to quote this as well. Please reread what you said, you sound so thick.

"Just got tired of writing the calendar." Jesus, dude

Although your assertion that the 2012 date will probably pass is sensible. Let's wait and see 8-D.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by chadkhz

2012 will no doubt pass; the world is not going to end.

What happens 'til then will be interesting, and could be enlightening.

Until then, "Watch the skies."

jw

p.s.: I know you're new here, but please read the T&Cs about personal criticism.

[edit on 4-4-2009 by jdub297]

[edit on 4-4-2009 by jdub297]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
"Watch the skies" that's an excellent idea. I've been trying to remember to look out the window every so often. People see so little, especially when on a computer.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join