It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan and the new world order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
i need to know what japan is doing
are they with the new world order or against ?

i hope there against it , i really love japan

[edit on 28-3-2009 by dino1989]

[edit on 28-3-2009 by dino1989]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

Considering I have read in other post here, that David Rockefeller has met with many high level elites in Japan over the years, aswell as meeting the Japanses emperor on equal terms, they are likely in the NWO pocket. The emperor is only a figure head these days, but I believe the etiquette when meeting him is strict, but Rockefeller met him on equal terms if my memory is correct.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

If you're inclined to believe the ramblings of Benjamin Fulford (warning - this guy is unstable even by ATS standards. Take it all with a grain of salt. ) then Japan is well and truly in the thick of things. He's also the only guy out there saying the things he's saying - there are no Japanese researchers agreeing with his claims (eg. the 6 million ninja story), which leads people to believe he's just making everything up to sell books.

If you want a more rational opinion - Japan is in it for Japan. Japan want's what's best for Japan, and will ditch any alliance that's not in Japan's best interest at the drop of a hat. It's happening already, actually - Japan has been a LOT more focused on Asia than the West over the last year or so.

my 2¥.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Japan is very much part of the NWO.

David Rockefeller says in his memoirs that he founded his Trilateral Commission in 1973 because the Bilderberg Group Steering Committee refused to include the Japanese at its meetings.

Japanese culture is also generally more aware that the Prime Minister isn't the top power in the country. They have a word for the shadow government, Kuromaku - which translates to "black curtain" or "black veil". If you have the Asian language pack on your machine, it looks like 黑幕. (ps I typed it in Chinese cause I can't type Japanese, but it's the same characters.)

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
i think if japan is hevily involved in war i think it would be because of indonesia probably Jemaah Islamiyah, a terror faction will be the scape goat as they will hold petrol tankers up going to japan via the middle east because indonesia bock japans chanells thus causing an ecnomic burst for petrol mutch like gold after wtc its only a small theory of mine it might not cause a war but it would make a nice dent indonesia is the lagest muslim pop in the world for a single country but is japan nwo the fact there govenment is free enterprise means it banking system and reserve is totaly nwo govened and easily exploitable by the west there in to deep to pull out if they did they would end up a very pissed off version of north korea they are a country of a million millionaires witch is prity f off good

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
As said above, Japan is self serving. They may be colluding with the NWO for their own reasons, but they will likely turn out the influence if it stops being in their national interests. This hardly makes them heroic, and I wouldn't go there as a haven from the NWO.

top topics

join