It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police identify 200 children as potential terrorists

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Police identify 200 children as potential terrorists

www.independent.co.uk

The programme, run by the Association of Chief Police Officers, asks teachers, parents and other community figures to be vigilant for signs that may indicate an attraction to extreme views or susceptibility to being "groomed" by radicalisers. Sir Norman, whose force covers the area in which all four 7 July 2005 bombers grew up, said: "What will often manifest itself is what might be regarded as racism and the adoption of bad attitudes towards 'the West'.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Looks like the ACPO is setting policy and attempting to justify their existence.

Problem is, it didn't have to be ACPO, it may well have been government policy, even though Home Office is funding it. The fact that anyone at all is doing this is chilling enough.

If I think of the things I did and said at school under the age of 11 I'm certain I would have been taken in for "re-education", and I hadn't even heard of Muslims back then.

www.independent.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nirgal

Looks like the ACPO is setting policy and attempting to justify their existence.

ACPO is a private company, a simple monopolised money maker for the boys in blue at the top of the tree.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy

Originally posted by Nirgal

ACPO is a private company, a simple monopolised money maker for the boys in blue at the top of the tree.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

This is something that I've been pretty peeved with for a few years. It's difficult to not see this as scam. As with all (now) digitised records, it's incredible just how expensive what are ostensibly simple clerical functions.

It's also ridiculous that a CRB check actually takes so long considering the cost. This is made all the worse that often, regarding the institutions that require mandatory CRB checks only acknowledge checks within the last 3 months. If you're out of work for a while you can go through a couple of these checks because of a form of expiry date and be stuck in a bureaucratic limbo. Each time, these checks are costing serious money for what they are: basically tapping in a NI number and known names, DOB and a list of home addresses.

These databases, which are meant to make everything quicker, more reliable and easier, are the poisoned fruits of over-priced, badly-managed IT scams that go to a very small pool of private contractors.

These in turn create these weird scenarios where information about ourselves now cost more than ever.

It's going to be very interesting where a lot of current politicians go post-office.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

Thank you for the link. I knew there were some related stories but was struggling to get them together due to the servers being down this morning.

The fact remains though that community "leaders" and teachers are being told to inform on children they think will become terrorists.

Every day I see a report and I mention it to friends. It's always dismissed with a,

"Well, under the current climate you can understand it."

Sorry, I do NOT understand it. All I see is the thin end of the wedge getting bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger. I know to some it sounds like I'm running around saying the sky is falling in and maybe I am. It just makes me angry that it's now accepted that we can be subject to Thought Policing.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
So here we have governments (UK and US) of terror, murdering -millions- around the world right now through inside jobs, invasions, eugenics projects and now they are calling children 'terrorists' and embarking on a project to destroy their lives too.

This is clearly an attempt to create a police state, uncontested terror watch lists, demonisation of the Islamic religion and it's followers, and destroying ANY opposition to tyrannical government forces early on.

So anyone realising in their childhood that the government is a corrupt and tyrannical regime will be blacklisted and prevented from pursuing justice through writing, media, knowledge, education etc.

The ones proven to be committing the mass murder all over the world are actually the accusers. Perhaps it is them that should be on terror lists don't you think?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
They succeeded in getting people to get paranoid when seeing a muslim in public transportation with a briefcase.

Now they want to do the same thing with kids with lunchboxes.

It's funny how they changed the word 'sensible' to 'radical'
damn these..............Radicals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I found out this in 1992, when i found out they use mind control in schools, fact, in london. I have been monitored ever since, so i would suspect others too have to go through what i went through.

Once you get targeted you can never have your own life, as these police are serial killers, who will never leave you alone.

You do not need to do anything strange or radicule, just be able to think outseide the box, and your marked for life.

If you are at school and you have any abiilities discussed here, do not give any indication at school that you have them, as these nuts might want to use you for life, whether you want it or not.

Do not listen to the rubbish of how they help these kids, they set out to totally destroy them to make them worse, they know exactly what they did to me, and they will always be doing this stuff to others.

Then the kids will have to live with this stuff all there lifes, and without this cr*p, they may of just became normal everyday people just living there lifes.

[edit on 3/28/2009 by andy1033]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Is there a way to find out (through civilian means)if someone is on the "terror list" ?
Lets say I suspect my neighbor to be a terrorist, could I find out myself before calling someone?
Is there a site I can go to, to check for certain individuals?
this is something I have wondered for a while, hopefully someone has some insight on it?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
Is there a way to find out (through civilian means)if someone is on the "terror list" ?
Lets say I suspect my neighbor to be a terrorist, could I find out myself before calling someone?
Is there a site I can go to, to check for certain individuals?
this is something I have wondered for a while, hopefully someone has some insight on it?

Why?

Do you want to join the UK Stasi or Gulash?

Have you seen the leaked BNP party member list? You can start from there.

[edit on 28-3-2009 by Jinni]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
This is really nothing new. Here in the USA, the gov schools began what was called ‘values clarification’ in the 70’s to help identify those individuals that might be a threat to state power and hegemony. Natural leaders who would be able to see through the lies and corruption, and would be sure to tell others about it. Such children are then targeted for destruction. It’s not much different than a king killing an entire generation of newborn males because of a prophecy.

Same as it ever was.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Nirgal

You hit the nail on the head with the "thought policing" comment.

I remember a time when you could say what you liked, about anyone and anything. People had thick skins and if they didn't agree they'd debate it or move along and ignore it. Now we have cases every week where people are prosecuted under "Hate" legislation for simply having, or airing, a personal opinion. These days, criticism of homosexuality, Chritianity, Judaism, Islam, Scientology, Taffs, Jocks, Micks or even jokes about traits of any of the above can get you into serious trouble if someone takes offence, even if it's not directed at them personally.
What the hell is wrong with people these days?

We used to make jokes about ethnic traits and those people in turn would make jokes about us, there was no "hate" involved usually and, even if there was, people were thick skinned enough to shrug it off and get on with life. Now you can get jailed for just questioning the accepted orthodoxy of presented historical events or expressing distaste of religious or sexual preferences and sticking up for your own personal beliefs. There are even seemingly professional "outrage" seekers who appear to troll websites to find examples of "hate" and seek compensation, and the prosecution of those who posted the offending pieces, for personal gain - read up on some of the recent Canadian issues (I think they may still be up on the David Icke site) as an example.

People have become so conditioned to this political correctness BS that they fear speaking their opinions, and that is completely wrong and an infringement on our right of free speech and expression.

Last week I was discussing this issue with a family member who agreed wholeheartedly that this "thought crime" mania was indeed dangerous, but then went ballistic when I brought up "Holocaust" questioning, That was an exception in their opinion!

Bottom line is that free speech does not exist if individuals are persecuted for expressing opinions. The acceptance of non-criticism and suppression of critical thinking and opinion is NOT supportive of free speech and a dangerous path to be going down.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by resistor
Same as it ever was.

Yep, but now they have real tools to destroy lifes for ever, and you may never know your on such a list.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Nirgal

Already discussed on this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Those that don't see this news as 'big' need to consider that such tactics often become prevalent using a phased approach.

Today, they are marking Muslims for destruction at childhood. When the practice becomes common place they will move on to the next batch of undesirables and so on.

Here is a 1976 poem by Pastor Martin Niemöller (1892–1984) about the inactivity of German intellectuals following the Nazi rise to power that best expresses the point of this post:

When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

Then they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
I did not speak out;
I was not a Jew.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out for me.

If such deviant efforts by the powers that be are to be thwarted then there is greater chance of success early on.

What can be done about this tyranny?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I think my son needs to quit singing the president caca song before they make him into a terrorist. Gesh and to think we thought it was cute. Man this world today is so screwed up. I swear if you told someone to go sit on it and rotate they would call you a terrorist. I guess folks dont even flip the bird anymore because that may be thought of as a terrorist act.

I have to admit my 6 year old is on her way there she brought down some police to there knees already. But dang I never thought she may become a terrorist. I just thought it was her autism.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
As with anything there is a grain of value to the notion of keeping a "heads up" for potential problems in children. The problem is, people, even children, are far too complex for such a scheme to really work, and the risks of harm to the child for being singled out is high.
The risk of miss-judgment by over zealous teachers and strangers with any degree of racism themselves is also very real.

To think, today I am one of the most pacifist persons you could find, and yet I can remember (with a great deal of discomfort) drawing swastikas in my books in high school. Then again, that's what childhood is for -- experimenting with what lies beyond the safe parameters of your upbringing and learning something about the world - usually through a lot of mistakes.
Most of us survive quite well in spite of what some of our elders or even peers might have expected.
All I can do is sigh and shake my head when I read how far down the road to becoming a police state the UK has traveled. It scares me because I know Canada will want to follow, but I hope "we the people" will be able to put on the brakes before it happens.
edit for grammar

[edit on 3/28/2009 by wayno]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Originally posted by resistor
Same as it ever was.

Yep, but now they have real tools to destroy lifes for ever, and you may never know your on such a list.

Oh, they’ve always had the tools. They’re several orders of magnitude more complex now, but a sword still gets the job done. The real difference in my mind is that you can ‘play god’ much more effectively now with all the manipulation that they are capable of. It’s not just centurions that you have to worry about today. They now have an invisible army of Stasi-state drones. People who will do whatever, whenever and forever. People who will giddily put you to death and think that they are doing God a service, just because someone in the gov told them to. The ‘soft’ mind control in the MSM has done it’s work.

Most who’re truly awake know by now if they’re on ‘the list’.

I would also add that they do not have any power to destroy anything forever. That power lies solely with the Creator. Fear not those that can destroy the body, but He who can destroy both body and spirit.

Edit for addition

[edit on 2-4-2009 by resistor]

[edit on 2-4-2009 by resistor]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join