It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buy Used Gold Commercials

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I am sure everyone has seen these 'Cash for your unwanted gold' commercials. There seems to be more and more unrecognized and out-of-the-blue companies on the air wanting to buy everyone's gold. Are these all front companies for the Government to reestablish a gold reserve to support a new American currency, to step away from the Federal Reserve and their reserve notes based on debt.

I have considered creating my own 'I will buy your unwanted jewlery' company, make my own late night commercial and pay people pennies for their gold, slap an official looking seal on a piece of paper mail it out and turn a nice profit. - Of course, I wouldn't do this... but I can see how easy it would be to completely take advantage of economically depressed people. That is exactly what these companies are doing but what are they doing with all this gold they are collecting, where does it go?

[edit on 28-3-2009 by Mr.Hyde]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I was going to post something about this a month or so ago. I think it's more along the lines of them taking the only "real" property of value the little people have left, just one more shovel of dirt on the heads of the middle and lower class.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Good Morning America did a segment on this about a week or so back. They had three packages of 14kt gold jewlery assayed by a gemologist and weighed to be sure they were all nearly equal in valu: About $350. They then took these (with hidden camera) to a Manhattan jeweler to value them and he offered them $345 each.

They then mailed each one off to three different mailorder companies. One offered about $200, one $80 saying some was 10kt and some 12kt and the biggest and original mailorder company (can't recall the name) offered $60.

Scum.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The worst part is that I actually found out something about a month ago. There is a website online where you can have them make these so called comercials for you for $50, and they will get you air time for $20. So now we know where these so called gold buying places get there airtime from and there comercials from as well as the stupid last longer and make it bigger comercials come from. They also make those stupid 30 minute commercials and will give them airtime for $300. Shows you how scammers get rich.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I remember seeing something on NBC about "gold parties" kind of like those rubbermaid parties women used to throw to make money off their friends... instead they're taking your gold right from your house

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Back in 1933 Roosevelt had the army just come in and take people's f'n gold. Granted he gave them fair value for it (whatever that means), but now people at least have the choice of getting ripped off or not.

It doesn't matter anyway guys. We are shockingly fu*ked.

From the moment we are birthed into the good ole US of A we are employees of corporation America. That is why the government is liable for the health care of anyone under 18.

On a birth certificate your mom has to list her maiden name because legally the father is not your real daddy, but the government is your real daddy.
We get social security cards in the hospital now. IN THE FREAKING HOSPITAL.

Funny. The SSA is not a part of the Federal Government technically. Kind of like the IRS.

Sad, I know. We are slowly being fleeced of everything tangible of value.
Soon the only thing left that we own will be our soul and the system of the Dajjal is coming for that too....

bwahahahaha........(sinister laugh)

top topics

join