It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Taps Mabus for Navy Secretary | 44 | washingtonpost.com

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   

President Obama will nominate former Mississippi Governor Ray Mabus to be secretary of the Navy and has tapped six other officials for key positions at the Department of Defense and elsewhere in his administration, the White House announced this afternoon.
Obama taps Mabus for Navy Secretary Obama Taps Mabus for Navy Secretary

This may be nothing, but it makes for an interesting discussion. We have seen predictions that Obama was the antichrist, oh wait..I meant messiah, no,no, he is really the "front man for the NWO". Mabus is the name given to the third antichrist, right? So is this selection for the Secretary of the Navy and his name being Mabus just a co-incldence??

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
This is an eerily strange turn of events. I don't think most people are familiar with Nostradamus' "Mabus" prediction specifically, but I've always had the name etched into the back of my mind for some reason.

For people who don't know, Nostradamus predicted 3 antichrists:
#1 - Napaulon Roy (Napoleon)
#2 - Hister (Hitler)
#3 - Mabus

Century 2, Quatrain 62
Mabus will soon die, then will come,
A horrible undoing of people and animals,
At once one will see vengeance,
One hundred powers, thirst, famine, when the comet will pass.

Some more sea/marines/navy verses follow directly after:

The blond one will come to compromise the fork-nosed one
Through the duel and will chase him out:
The exiles within he will have restored,
Committing the strongest to the marine places.

The efforts of Aquilon will be great:
The gate on the Ocean will be opened,
The kingdom on the Isle will be restored:
London will tremble discovered by sail.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
This is a repeat thread........

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

That already has some attention.........

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I am so glad they found a political hack named Mabus to be the third antichrist.............i was so afraid that i would have to be it. Still it is rather interesting that the players are nearing the stage. I hope i don't get stuck as one of the two witnesses that get killed and are left lying in the street three days.........then get resurrected..........no way man i wantta do that..it's gross. Theres also going to be a great many things happening to ans around us at the same time..........if your'e offside you diedMabus STUDIED ROTC AND HE IS IN LINE TO COMMAND THE NAVY THIS DILDO ASSUME CONTROL OF THE GREATEST FIGHITNG FORCE EVER fIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS, GET THAT MAN A TIGHT FITTING SET OF WHITES AND A ANCHOR TATTOO FOULED OF COURSE DUDES, DON'T WORRY, IT'S ALL TAKEN CARE OF.

top topics

join