It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How I will bankrupt David Rockefeller

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I have a Chase account that I keep open just to piss them off. I keep 1 US dollar in the checking account and 40 cents in the savings. Every month I move that 1 US dollar from my checking account to my PayPal account and back again. This is recognized as direct deposit canceling my monthly 10 dollar checking account fee. The way I see it, surely it cost them more than 12 dollars a year in computer hardware and live humans just to deal with me. I have been doing this for years now. If I keep this up in 500 trillion years he will be bankrupt. Up yours Rockefeller.

edit to add: I just got my statement. I forgot about the monthly .32 cents postage plus paper and ink. I got them now. 375 trillion years.

[edit on 28-3-2009 by timewalker]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

You are one tough nut Timewalker. Even though you have only 1 dollar in savings that you bounce back and forth, Rockefeller gets 20 times that, or $20 because of you, to loan to others. So, no matter how you look at it, he is still making money off of you. Good try though.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Way to stick it to the man

2nd line filled in 500 trillion years

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Silence...............

Well I hope it still pisses them off. Rattttz.

[edit on 28-3-2009 by timewalker]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists

You are one tough nut Timewalker. Even though you have only 1 dollar in savings that you bounce back and forth, Rockefeller gets 20 times that, or $20 because of you, to loan to others. So, no matter how you look at it, he is still making money off of you. Good try though.

Lol game set and match!

For my next trick I will make you read a 2nd line. TADA!

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

You are walking the walk my friend. Good job.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Isn't kiting illegal?

Oh I guess technically that isn't kiting because you actually jave a dollar

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists

How about we all stop borrowing? (Just friends / family as a last resort.)

Game, set and match - timewalker.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Ha thats the funniest thing ive seen on ATS for a long time.

Edited to take my second line back.Up yours ATS!

[edit on 28-3-2009 by Azador]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

It is not kiting. I am not moving a check between accounts. I am withdrawing my money and redepositing it. You know, because I think I want to buy something on Ebay for a dollar every month, but then I change my mind. I should hold on to that dollar. I might need 1/8 gallon of gas to get out of town.

new topics

top topics

join