It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jehovahs witnesses and the New World Order?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Firstly Hello to all A.T.S members and moderators! I start this post as partly a question and also a statement and put it up for general discussion.. I grew up as a Jehovah's Witness for the first fifteen years of my life and basically we were taught from as early as I can remember that the end of the World would come when the government had declared peace throughout the world and had created a New World Order.Even the bible translation version they use is called the New world translation of the holy scriptures.Since joining here ,and for people who don't know me i have had to rejoin with one less number one on my name,i have read about connections with the JW'S and freemasons ie Charles Taze Russell and Nathan H Knorr had connections with or were Freemasons and maybe Illuminati members if I remember correctly and I do put Maybe on that last part as i'm not sure of it as fact but I am sure that they were Freemason's.Now if these connections of the founders of the JW religion are true then it does seem strange to me that the JW's would be taught that the New World Order would be a bad thing,even though the religious members themselves look forward to it as an end to this bad world for a new world to be brought about by god to come.Can anyone tell me if they think or know that the New World Order mentioned in the bible and by the Jehovah's Witnesses is the same one? As they do say its all satanic and run by world elite with satan as their master trying to deceive the world into thinking that they really are good people..And to add were or are the JW's so far ahead with inside knowledge of The NWO than the rest of society because they are secretly run by Illuminati and Freemason's? The Freemason's I know do use the name Jehovah and say as satanists do that it is one of the most powerfull words..can anyone shed some light on this subject for me? Thanks guys regards Nemo111

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Also just to add to this topic Jehovah's Witnesses to have a very dubious way on dealing with paedophiles and tend to cover it up if there is any abuse by its members and I know many accounts and situations where this has happened and I have been witness to this.The NWO group members or Illuminati have many links to child prostitution and abuse so this is why I add this to the topic as I see it as a possible connection.I do not discount that many other religions cover up and hide child abusers but as I put this topic about this specific religion I feel Its of relevance.Also I noticed a thread about Mormon's and the NWO which is interesting as there is a supposed link between them and the JW'S.As I said before does anyone think or know for a fact that the New world Order and The same name idea that the JW'S talk about, is what is currently happening today with the one world government and currency and impending police state all hoping to bring about peace and utopia?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Nemo111

Based on what I learned when I was attending meetings,I would say yes.

The NWO is striving to achieve that one world government.It has been Satan's plan all along.

This goes as far back as the garden,when he decieved Adam and Eve.You see,he was Jealous of God and of Humans.He didn't feel that God deserved the worship.He thought humans could rule themselves, or rather he could rule them.

Well look where that has gotten us thus far.You see...satan has made himself out to be the god of the earth.Even Yahshua knew this when he was being tempted on the mountain.The devil offered him all the Kingdoms of the world if he would bow down and do an act of worship.If they weren't the devils,Christ would have certainly told him who's they were.He isn't our only choice though.We can always turn to Yahweh.The true God.

So...basically what Satan is doing in these last days are drawing all the Nations together to form One Goverment.Once that has been established and eventially all the fighting stops(those who will oppose it)it says soon after this happens worldwide peace is declared.Now there will be many joyful at that time,in their minds they will believe it's real,but this is not so.Satan will have made it appear as if the whole world is at peace,but this will all be an Illusion.

It is said that after this peace is declared,that's when the great tribulation starts.

I have searched for the Truth most of my life,and I continue to search.It's hard though when you have 40-45 members of your family as witness'.I can't go back,not knowing what I do now,my real turning point was when I found out they were registered as a NGO with the UN.That's not keeping seperate from the world.Their is no religion out their that I have found that teaches absolute truth.

Don't let religions discourage you,Have faith and love for Almighty YHWH and his son our redeemer Yahshua Christ.Seek and ye will find(treasure of truth)

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Firstly Thank you for your reply and star and flag freeslave,its my first of both so much appriceated! What i did want to ask you was what did you mean when you said the JW'S were part of the NGO registered with the UN? I know of the UN's very dubious religious teachings of the occultist the russian Mrs Blavatsky as I ordered the booklets via the Lucis Trust or lucifer express as I like to call it. Its very racist at the core in my opinion and the occult themes go throughout the teachings. What ever happened to christians? Lol..I find this so blatant with the UN its shocking.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hello Nemo....Sorry it took so long to respond...

Here is an article that was published in the Guardian.

www.guardian.co.uk...

It's also worthy to note that this years memorial isn't even on Nisan 14.

I no longer have any doubts.

The most sacred day of the year isn't being followed.

peace and love brother

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by freeslave

You poor soul, the serpent got you, with his half truths, just like he got Eve.

The UN thing is a fabricated lie.

What really happened between the UN & the WTBS

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Originally posted by Blue_Jay33

You poor soul, the serpent got you, with his half truths, just like he got Eve.

No need to fret brother.The serpent hasn't got me yet.I imagine that time will be in the great tribulation.That's when all of us will be tested.That's when the serpent will most likely get me(kill).

I know YHWH is the Almighty and His son is our King.I soon will be picking up my torture stake and following after him.I can only pray I'm found worthy to be persecuted.

The UN thing is a fabricated lie.

What really happened between the UN & the WTBS

This is from the link you provided.

(In the United Nations system, there are NGOs who are associated with the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC), and there are also NGOs associated with the Department of Public Information (DPI). The Watchtower Society was of the latter kind — associated with the DPI.)

It makes no difference to me what they were registered as.We are given strict instruction to keep separate from the world.The U.N. is Satan's earthly organization and to be any part of it is wrong.What could THEY possibly have that almighty Jehovah couldn't provide?

peace and love

slave

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by freeslave
It makes no difference to me what they were registered as.We are given strict instruction to keep separate from the world.The U.N. is Satan's earthly organization and to be any part of it is wrong.What could THEY possibly have that almighty Jehovah couldn't provide?

The Watchtower Society wanted access passes to the full extent of the DPI’s library facilities. They thought, “Hey, we’re big publishers on UN-related issues, we could make good use of their full library facilities! Why shouldn't we have access when other publishing houses do?” So, they sent copies of their articles to the DPI and requested that the DPI put the Society on their register of associated NGOs.

Then, it was the DPI who determined whether the Society met the criteria. “Yes, it looks like these guys do write a lot about us, and could make good use of our facilities. Sometimes it’s negative, but that’s allowed. They’re not racist, they’re pro-human rights and pro-religious freedom, and they publish millions of magazines. They would really benefit from using all of our library facilities. After all, we want to make it easier for people to write about the UN to help educate the public about what we do here. I see no reason why they can’t be associated and be given access passes.” Thus, they decided the Society did fall within their criteria, and so issued an application form.

let me ask this, do you have a library card? does owning a library card mean that you are part of this world?

their DPI NGO status gave them access to the UN´s libraries, and not much else.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
We are also listed as such because of our humanitarian aid work. After disasters and warfare subside we are always on the scene to rebuild and help those injured. This thread was started by an apostate and ppl commenting on are not "in the know" How can some of you post blatant lies? Good job sinning against the spirit. You know what that gets you

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
One thing Apostates never tell you is that when the WTBS makes a mistake, or even a perceived mistake, THEY FIX IT. Just like the ancient Isrealite Kings God used, to try to lead his nation, they made mistakes too, but God continued to use the Davidic line anyways all the way to Jesus.

He picks a group and sticks with it, wart's and all. He also helps them clean up any errors or mistakes, that means progressively fixing things.

The UN thing is a dead issue, they signed up for a library card, when it was brought to their attention about the applications NEW language, they canceled it.

Problem solved, issue done, they fixed it.

Apostates love to harp on past mistakes, that were fixed, that's their modus operandi.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Why shouldn't we have access when other publishing houses do?” So, they sent copies of their articles to the DPI and requested that the DPI put the Society on their register of associated NGOs.

This is not a logical reason to Join an Organization that is a known to be satan's Political earthly organization.

There is a reason why I don't vote.Because I'm separate from the world.No exceptions.

This thread was started by an apostate and ppl commenting on are not "in the know" How can some of you post blatant lies? Good job sinning against the spirit. You know what that gets you

I'm not sure if your referring to me here.Let me say that I am by no means an apostate.I look forward to the coming Kingdom of God with Christ as our redeeming King.I'm not sure of what apostate views are,because I'm "not in the know".

Please....Let Christ judge me based on the Almighty's laws.No one on this earth is fit to judge another.Lest we be judged more harshly.

When Moses was receiving the Ten commandments,some of the Israelites had persuaded Aaron to make them a golden calf.This was obviously a mistake.A mistake that costed those who worshipped it their lives.

I myself am keeping my eyes on the prize.I'm not going to let nothing or no one in this world turn me away from Yah or His son Christ.

I understand we make mistakes and we are all imperfect,but we have to strive to be perfect in life and worship.

Let your light shine among men.

peace and love

slave

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Let me also state that I would give any one of you the shirt off my back when that time comes,regardless of what you believe.

We must demonstrate that love Christ had toward all.

peace and love

slave

top topics

join