It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Rep. Michele Bachmann Calls for Armed Revolution

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Correct me if I am wrong, Jay... but were you not the person who advocated for the April 15th Tea Party in some Park or Square?

Were you earlier not encouraging people to send tea-tags rather than tea-bags to their representatives?

Perhaps I am mistaken or I am misremembering the thread.... but these are acts of abject cowardice, allowing who we might see as the enemy (The people who have betrayed us while in office) to dictate the terms of your objection.

Cowardice is allowing the people who are the problem to dictate to we the people how we should address them with our grievances. Having areas "ALLOWED" for demonstration, preventing people from demonstrating in such a way as to purposefully disrupt business of the day (Traffic, etc.)

Telling us not to send Tea-Bags for national security reasons. If you have not sent anything dangerous, WHY should you be afraid to send anything at all? You are not sending anything poisonous or unsafe. This is an excuse, not a reason.

I think the idea of mailing bricks to your representatives is a better idea, though.... a brick won't fit in a paper shredder, and it is harder to dispose of. And it has shades of pink floyd as well.

As for America, and your belief that peaceful protest will be the only solution... let me explain my point of view.

There is no solution. The fixing is done. America is on its way down, raped and shot by those in power over countless years. The people as a whole have forgotten who we are, and become such bickering, sniveling children that our own bigots and biases are more important than the freedoms we so selfishly horde for us and ours.

America is dying, and this is her death throes. Her red white and blue is running thick in the streets from her veins, and the finger has been pointed at her murderer.

The gods wish that I am wrong in all of this, and that perhaps I am wrong that all solutions have no more place in things.

I am ready for it... whatever comes. I will not fear... but my fervent belief from what I have seen is this;

We're on the last stanza of this grand old parade, the notes hanging winsomely in the air. A long silence will stretch after, and we'll live as just a footnote of a failed promise in history. We won't have only failed ourselves, we will have failed the world and perhaps crushed one of the last great dreams to have come from this, our human race.

I wish with all my heart that the people you wish to beseech actually gave one damn about anyone other than themselves. By the Creator, how I yearn for anyone else to matter to such people.

They just don't.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
reply to post by mental modulator

The idea is to echo a will of the people in mass. Not the will of a few.

This is the entire point.

Corporate Subversion?
This is only accounted for in the President's Oval Office.

The real subversion is through the lobbyists who speak on behalf of our elected representatives.

No, the echoed voice of the silent majority, by its very EXISTENCE, excludes the voice of the minority elite.
Don't try to confuse the terms. You are dealing with someone who knows the game.

By your calculations...
However the civil channels for dealing with the subversion I am speaking of is the "government". Lead paint and products would still be on my walls and in my home without the government and I am hopeful you understand the implications of that - for example.

I also disagree with you one on one vital point... You seem to see lobbyists who speak on behalf of our officials, while I see the opposite, OFFICIALS who legislate on behalf of the clients of lobbyists....

BIG DIFFERENCE...

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

You sir are wrong; I worked with SOP’s Improvised Weapons Development and Evaluation Team 2. We attempted to ascertain the effectiveness of improvised weapons for use in guerilla warfare during the late seventies. MUCH of the viable resulting improv’s our former allies are now using on us.

A 50/50 mix ANFO mixture is less than 65% efficient with even a controlled MO electronic detonation system. The claimed use of det cord as an initiator is a blatant lie for a controlled shape charge style blast. This is why the claimed amount of ANFO used kept climbing with each news report. while I have never used THAT much ANFO, the algerbraic equations for accelerant, oxidizer to blast yield do not change; nor do the containment properties of the detonation zone.

Remember that the fuel oil is largely a mixture stabilizer that serves for the most part to slow down the moisture contamination of the ammonium nitrate, which is an extremely inefficient reactant. Simultaneous detonation would be extremely hard to achieve, even with much more high tech detonators then were claimed for this blast. Meaning that even a partial second delay in the detonation of the 55 gallon drums would serve to DAMPEN successive blast by using available oxygen; the using of a blast to put out an oil well fire example is relevant here.

Do you want proof? Look at all the pictures of the survivors of the 1st World Trade Center blast, all were covered with the black residue from undetonated ANFO; NOT FOUND on any of the victims or on the surrounding structures on the Fed building. That kind of cone shaped directed blast came most likely from a ‘drop and sheer’ charge.

[edit on 3/31/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheColdDragon

ColdDragon, I of all people can understand your exasperation with what you see as the over cautiousness of some of the Patriot’s opinions as highlighted by post to this thread. However, please reflect that for the first time in year’s NON conspiracy theorist are seeing the news events of the day as indications of a conspiracy to socialize and enslave America. We must nurture this and direct it, realizing that for some the horror of the truth of where this is heading is almost too much to bear.

Never assume cowardice of the slow to wrath, as I have seen that once they reach the point of picking up their pitchforks, they are the usually the most determined valiant defenders of home and hearth. I for one welcome their joining us, belatedly or not. They are our Brothers and Sisters in this struggle and I am sure they will fiercely fight for our Republic; do not count them out.

Furthermore, it is recorded prophetically that this Union shall stand. God KNOWS how to keep that which is dedicated to Him; we shall not loose, that is for certain. This Nation for the People and By the People shall not pass from this earth, in that trust.

Keep the faith Brother Patriot, we shall not be defeated.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

"Fair

Does this revolution address corporate subversion and influence?

You see, I worry that in the ferver, many ideologues will inadvertent set the stage for private tyranny via the concepts FREEDOM and LIBERTY gone awry .

DO these revolutionary plans take into account this influence?"

What you will find Brother mental, that subversive influences will flee this nation like the plague once the determination and will of the people is evident; subversive influences need darkness in which to operate and there is nothing more enlightening then a revolution fought by people reclaiming their national birth right of freedom. Corporate greed and avarice will be fresh in the minds of the new guardians of the Republic.

Further, with the return of pure constitutional governance comes the restoration of our original Constitutional safeguards through the division of powers and the elimination of the IRS (the tax code being the biggest subversive agent) which will serve to prohibit any further subversive influence. Remember that all of our problems started when we were first sold on being entangled with foreign wars; which allowed the rationale of centralized banks to fund our overseas excursions, fueled by the resultant need to fund a continuing military industrial complex.

When all else fails, the example of rotting traitors tacked to trees will be a prohibiting factor for certain.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Perhaps you should reread the thread and SEE if you are aren't remembering the thread correctly.

My approach would be to march in mass to the very steps of the capitol and tell the scumbags in office to leave... or else.

So yeah, I think you have misunderstood my position and then used the misunderstanding to libel me as a coward. That's alright though. I am no coward.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

The greatest strength is to not be moved by the fickle opinions of acceptance or rejection. The hallmark of leadership is doing what you believe to be right, even when the prevailing winds of popular opinion are against you; as is said, “To thy own self be true.” Going along to be accepted is indicative of the worst weakness; the lack of core values. This is the cancer that has ravaged the souls of most of our elected officials. Obviously not your problem Jay

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

If so, then you can affirm my statements led not to you but elsewhere and make appeasement, for the slings were not yours.

I feel you are perhaps naive to think that talk and numbers matter anymore, for the aforementioned reasons, but I will go no farther than naive.

Yet so are we all, in some respects.

Peace unto you then.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
Welcome to my ignore list buddy.

This is not about partisan politics this is about the government moving at beak neck speed taking away our rights and freedom. It is both the left and the right. We are currently being tag-teamed by them, one side gets voted in and they do their damage, the other side gets voted in and they do their damage.

The worst thing about it is that nobody that plays partisan politics understands that you are NOT getting what you think you are getting.You are getting an over bearing government that wants to control every aspect of your life. And you're being led like sheep to the slaughter.

I have no time to deal with people that are going to continue to play partisan politics. I will not listen to a view point that tells me to "deal with it we won". Not going to happen. You have your right to free speech but that doesn't mean I have to read it. This is supposed to be a Constitutional Republic which means I don't have to be subjected to be ruled by 51% of the people. That is why the Constitution gives the fed limited power and the states more power than them as long as it doesn't overstep the bounds of the Constitution, and further more there was already one war fought over states rights.

|rant

I'll add this again in case anybody missed it. How is it Okay for the government to not care about death threats to employee's of a company that we 80% own and to further demonize the executives of companies and play upon that and incite people to the point of possible violence, but when a representative is telling us it is time to stand up, people get all crazy and say that isn't right, and call her all kinds of names.

They're all hypocrites.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by Hastobemoretolife]

I know all this, I said what she said back in the election was the Republicans are the only true Americans. That's what she said, is that NOT divisive? That's what she said, not me.I'm only pointing out facts and saying she could be working with TPTB to further divide and conquer. Don't jump at the first chance when someone says to fight-look at who's saying it.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Well, Thomas Jefferson said: "The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it always to be kept alive."

And "Never spend your money before you have it."

What are we doing now? Printing money and selling government bonds (borrowing) in an attempt to spend our way out of a recession (which has never worked before, ever).

I like the first quote better.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by RR98

RR98....I laughed, at first.

I liked your 'quote' from Jefferson....but you know as well as I that he said much more. Why not quote his statements, in the entirety.

As to the last bit....well.....we've all been there, done that.

*edit*....Please refer to "Reagonomics" and see how well THAT worked!!

Or, just Google the 'Trickle-down' theory....should show you 'Reagonomics'

Or...how about George H.W. Bush and his 'Thousand Points of Lights' speech.....this is Bush 41, just to be clear.

Don'twna to beat up on Republicans, since they ARE the Party of Lincoln....oops.....have to mention Hoover, during a certain Financial Crisis....yeah, he did a great job!!!!

[edit on 4/1/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Reagonomics created the longest sustained growth rate in our history; pulled this nation OUT of a deep down turn... Had he succeeded in returning us to the gold standard – which he shelved after Hinkley’s attempt on his life; aka Kennedy and the ‘smart’ bullet after he announced the same intent – we would not be in the problems we are now. The man played along and then attempted to break the grip of the powers that be, which is why he continually had to take his case over the heads of the NWO owned media outlets; whom David Rockefeller thanked right after he left office for their assistance in hiding the truth from the American People.

You appear to suffer from an alternate reality of a scale and scope that means that you need to attend a brain washing rehabilitation institution that specializes in recovery from NWO media propaganda outlets. I would be glad to suggest one if needed.

Sorry, I got off topic again.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

What you seem not to understand ColdDragon is that the show of numbers is as much for the ‘heart and minds’ of the vast majority of the American people who are just now awaking from their sleep. It is to them this last appeal to reason is aimed more than to the government. The psychology of a resistance movement is not “naïve”, as you must appear to the majority to have made every last attempt BEFORE taking stronger actions. It is this majority who are JUST now realizing that all is not right to whom we now appeal; to them, just months ago all who warned that all these events were on the horizon were still insane ‘conspiracy theorist’.

Patience Brother, patience.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Keep an eye on these G20 summit protests.

This is what I refer to. In London we had hundreds of thousands of protestors with peacable ambitions.
It appears to be spiraling out of control because the scumbags in charge over there have decided to taunt the protestors rather than listen to them.

Now watch closely as all hell breaks loose.

That day is coming for America, also. Things like this bring change.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Well the problem isnt the dems or the republicans... its both of them! They both sit by while republicans ( George Bush ) and democrat ( Obama ) destroy the good ol USA. But i can tell you now that it is not even really them... there is a higher power controlling things and obviously that power is the elite bankers who first installed their central bank in our country decades ago. ITS THEIRS! Your government does not create money... a place called the federal reserve does.. sounds like a government branch or something because of the "federal" but really its owned by a private group of people who control most of the world.

You keep hearing about our national debt right? Well that debt is owed to the Federal Reserve... if the government printed its own money, we wouldnt have debt!

She is right though about having a revolution.. we need one. Sad thing is though.. that i think the bankers (NWO) are ready for it and can take us out with just a word.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by longstalker]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
Keep an eye on these G20 summit protests.

This is what I refer to. In London we had hundreds of thousands of protestors with peacable ambitions.
It appears to be spiraling out of control because the scumbags in charge over there have decided to taunt the protestors rather than listen to them.

Now watch closely as all hell breaks loose.

That day is coming for America, also. Things like this bring change.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by Jay-in-AR]

You are so right and i only pray they can overcome the brainwashed police and raid the bank of england.

God be with them.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I don't think you need to take up arm to fight the government. There's more than one way to skin a cat.
File your taxes but don't pay the "Donation". It's a little known fact the only crime the Feds can get you for, with taxes, is fraud if you don't file. They can't do a thing if you choose not to give them a donation.
Next time you do your taxes, look at the payment form. You'll see your payment is called a donation.
If you don't support the Government, then don't support them.
Besides all that... I don't know of any time in my life, when the Government has ever done anything for me.
Protect me...hmmm...Southern Border...WTT...
Educate me...School was a joke...More like jail...
Feed me... I don't think so...
House me...Nope. Not on crack. Not black. Not a mental case...
Represent me...Not into ripping people off or killing people...

Don't pay for something you didn't buy.
We know WTT was an inside deal.
We know the war is BS Bush Oil #.
We know the Feds are enslaving us.
We know we have the power to crush any government by not supporting their cause.
Don't Donate. Watch them crumble.
Then they'll know the true power of the people.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoPardus70

“House me...Nope. Not on crack. Not black. Not a mental case...”

While I agree fellow Patriot that a general tax revolt would send a crippling message, it would have to be wide spread and widely advertized to accomplish the goal of awaking the rest of the American electorate. However, please be careful NOT to make this a racial issue as that would be the quickest way to insure being marginalized by appearing to be racist ‘rednecks’. Further, any divisiveness at this point would mean our inability win the ‘hearts and minds’ of the now awaking from slumber ‘fly over country’ Americans.

Remember that there not a few members of every race housed in government housing, not just black. These type of comments are just the red herrings that will be used to apply the ‘angry white’ handle to what SHOULD be an American stand against tyranny. Lets stay together.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoPardus70

Leo,
If you don't pay taxes, it's a really well known fact that they will get you. If you believe that "taxes are optional" crap, promulgated by jailhouselawyers, try not paying sometime and see what happens.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheColdDragon
By the Creator, I feel as if I'm surrounded by children who know no better than what they've been told. *Sighs*

To Jay, and the others, who believe that peaceful protest will solve anything, allow me to illuminate to you how much of a joke this is;

They'll let you protest and gather in your chosen place (Which is not the steps of the whitehouse, and which is not disrupting anything.... because you've been trained not to DISRUPT things).

They'll patiently let you assemble, with your signs and your screams and your "USA! USA! USA!" nonsense. And quietly, they will laugh to themselves, and discuss how stupid all you protesters are. Why? Because all that they will do is wait. They will wait, then send some police forces out to gas you and "Disperse you non-violently" using tear gas and other tools at their disposal. They already have, and they will again.

And if they don't? They'll wait for the protest to fall apart. "I've got to get home to my kids, I can't afford to pay the babysitter."

"We've really made a difference, but I'm out of vacation time for work and they'll fire me if I don't get back, and with the economy how it is, I can't afford to get fired".

"I've spent enough time here, I've got classes I should be studying for."

They'll wait for the rabble to break apart because nothing unifies them and they have no interest beyond having their meager little, meaningless voices heard to those in power. Oh, they hear you. THEY HEAR YOU AND THEY LAUGH.

Because they know you are all a bunch of cowards. They know you are such godawful cowards that when they tell you not to send teabags in the mail "For National Security Purposes", you all roll over and do it, because GOD FORBID you do something ILLEGAL and get ARRESTED.

Cowards. Braver men fought and died for this country, braver men willingly laid out out on the killing fields choking, gasping and clutching at wounds in their gut as they endured misery before their eyes went cold. Braver men whose names you will never know, because they are the nameless dead.

They were willing to die rather than live in a society where their lives were dictated any longer. They saw the promise of the new lands stretched out before them; the promise of freedom, of individuality. Of personal sovereignty coming before country.

The real truth is that most of you here are not for armed revolt, even as an option... because you are cowards and don't want to be the first to die. You don't want you and yours to suffer, so you'll wait for EVERYBODY ELSE to make your decisions for you.... just as the brainwashed, self-defeating human beings that you are.

And those who can, those who CAN muster the courage to take their own destiny in their own hands, come death or freedom.... I only wish that you are the kind of person who would look at a convicted killer, or a transvestite, or a gay person or a liberal or a democract as brethren and clasp their hands should you meet them out there, on the killing fields.

Until there is action. Until someone actually does something, you will all remain cowards to the last.

I am not normally so venomous in my commentary, or outright hostile. I apologize, but I see no hope in this country anymore. I see no promise. I only see side-taking, selfish indifference and carefully cultivated hatreds breeding amok. There are so few people who have any sort of enlightened point of view that their essential existence is worthless.

My parents, after that meeting I mentioned in my prior post, asked me why if I was so wise didn't I decide to teach all the people. My response is thousands of years old, yet still holds true to this day.

"The teacher does not seek the students."

You're as narcissistic as obama

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join