It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Rep. Michele Bachmann Calls for Armed Revolution

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

One quick way is to allow those who wish to serve to have the honor to do so without pay - only meeting their cost. Then tar and feather every lobbyist with the assurance the next time they are found in Washington it is rope and a tree. Hang - after a fair trial - every politician that commited treason on every available tree and let them rot. Should clear up things for at least 100 years (if we had that much time).

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

I appreciate the kind words.
But I won't be carrying ANY weapons.

I don't need them... not yet.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

You are my Brother Patriot Jay; I will stand with you without arms now and with them when the time comes. Long Live The Republic!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Just as an aside...

Has anyone in America ever wondered why the French are cast in such a negative light?

Maybe it would make a good thread for someone to create in the disinfo forum.

Point being, the French are some of the bravest people on the planet, yet here in America they are cast the mold of 'cowards'...
My guess is because if they aren't cast in that light then people may realize "hey, if we actually WERE to refuse to buy gasoline for four days straight the prices would drop back to honest prices."

"Hey, maybe if we WERE to burn cars in the street as a matter of habit for a month straight, our Government would stop behaving like bunch of douche-bags."

Just something to ponder...

And oh yeah, maybe if we told Congress to get bent they would actually listen to us, LEST THEY LOSE THEIR HEADS!

Just sayin.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I wish I wasn't right. But the evidence just keeps suggesting otherwise.

Since the day Obama announced his plans to run for office, I have heard nothing, NOTHING, but conspiracy theories, accusations without merit, and incendiary talk from the right. This is just the way these so-called "patriots" welcome Bill Clinton into office (whom I despise), just twenty times worse.

Does anybody here not remember Timothy McVeigh? Eric Robert Rudolph ring a bell? Do you realize the number of hate groups spiked dramatically in 2008 after a steady decline since 2000, since George W. Bush became president? Militias have also increased their ranks and have become more active on the web. Do you think these people are not influenced by such things said by people like Michele Bachmann? One look at ATS shows there is a large percentage of people who believe these conspiracy theories and advocate the downfall of America in order to have their fantasies fulfilled.

Again, I hate to say it, but people like Bachmann are only breeding the next Timothy McVeigh. One day, some prominent right-winger is going to make a call to arms, figurative or not, and someone's going to respond with a bomb.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

The French are herd followers extraordinaire; they live and breathe by momentary volatile passions marked by following long decades of narcissistic self-indulgence. They invented the telephone, airplane and every other great invention of western civilization; there is no classical western culture but French, of course. Plus, they won WW2 almost single handedly; which they will gladly deem to inform us poor low-brow Americans at every café along La Seine in Paris (DO NOT MENTION the Maginot Line unless you want a SWIM in the La Seine). Yes, I love the French – especially since I am a French American.

Off topic - sorry....

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Lets see how the protests on the 15th pan out.

I fear the won't get as much attention as they should, though. Note that in the recent weeks the traitorous MSM have been saying that things are "getting better"...

But here is the thing. We must rise above the propaganda too!
We must be able to send such a message that the MSM is broken down at its doorstep. But without bloodshed.

We need something that will wake people up in MASS. If we can't get that, the only thing that will work is empty grocery aisles.
That is something I don't personally want to see.
I want people to see that they are not alone in their despair.

Remember the Roman Senator: "No, we do not make the slaves wear bracelets. For if we do they will realize the strength of their numbers and revolt."

We need people to see their bracelets. But not with blood shed first. If we force THAT HAND, we will be the same domestic terrorists they have been preparing for. NOT UNLESS PEOPLE SEE THE TRUTH FIRST.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sweatmonicaIdo

That is why responsible patriots will argue reason.
2nd line.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Cocky folk, yes.
But that is something the American's lack... Swagger born of a history of Self-Governance.

One may argue that too MUCH self-governance breeds stupidity, but it is still a lesson Americans should review.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

No one said anything about such nonsense; cowards and murdering fools build bombs. Please do not throw verbal ‘bombs’ to incite the emotional reply. Perhaps you should carefully READ all of the thread before you make a seriously out of touch comment like that. Besides, I AM a demo expert and 3 trucks filled with ANFO could NOT HAVE DONE THAT DAMAGE – PLUS, the FBI and other government agents got calls to stay home that day; another black flag op period.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

By the way, I hope you don't consider me a member of the right.

Surely you are speaking out of place.

PS - To clarify, I am a conservative... Any longer I place those folks smack dab in the middle of the Republicans and Democrats. But honestly, it has always been that way. I'm just savvy to their bullsh!t anymore.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

I know that I am for certain on every government dissident enemies list and care not a wit. My only hope and care is that not all the blood shed from the Lexington Green until now was shed in vain; for this, I will fight.

So am I, and it doesn't bother me at all. It's my red badge of courage.
BTW, I'm even on Doomsday2029's red list, where he evaluated members, based on their posts, and stances:

Jenna ............................... Blue List
amatrine .......................... Orange List
peacejet ........................... Green List
Daystar ............................ Orange List
resistancia ........................ Red List
ListenD ............................. Blue List
Trexter Ziam ..................... Yellow List
ProfEmeritus ..................... Red List
operation mindcrime .......... Orange List
DarkStormCrow = ............. Blue List
The Soothsayer = ............. Green List

www.belowtopsecret.com...

The above link is his "evaluation" of my history.
You might be interested that he felt this post of mine:

We are all in this together; Americans, Canadians, Europeans, Australians, Islanders, Asians, anyone who feels that something has to be done to win back a say in a world that is going crazy. We believe that concerted coordinated efforts to boycott, protest peacefully, put pressure on representatives, etc is the way to win back a say.

and this:

Anybody that has spoken with Jim Marrs on ATS is automatically on the Red List.

Apparently, peaceful protest is treasonous.

That, along with support of the Constitution of the US and the BIll of Rights, are dead giveaways.

I'm glad that everyone is back on target of the real enemy, not each other, but the true powers that control almost every aspect of our lives.
Jay, glad you're back.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
reply to post by mental modulator

To answer your question about what revolution means to me...

Well, revolution in my eyes must be approached very forcibly. That may sound odd, but hear me out.

The 'revolution' I speak of is one that exercises TO A TEE the rights that were deemed unalienable by the very same document. Therefore, those rights must be MADE accountable to the scumbags that feel it is THEIR RIGHT to subvert them.
This can only be accomplished through sheer will OF VOICE. Because lets face it, they have the bombs.

I would rather see 160 million Americans tell Henry Kissenger to go to hell. And that if he doesn't go there willingly, we'll SEND HIM THERE!

This is what I speak of when I speak of revolution. FOR AMERICANS TO TAKE OWNERSHIP OF THEIR OWN DAMNED COUNTRY!!!!

Since I started responding to this thread, I have sent THREE emails to my representative. Not to toot my own horn, but I only personally know Two people who have EVER sent correspondance to their representatives! This is DISGUSTING and THIS IS WHAT THE ELITE LAUGH ABOUT!!!
We DON'T F-ING CARE!

Fair

Does this revolution address corporate subversion and influence?

You see, I worry that in the ferver, many ideologues will inadvertent set the stage for private tyranny via the concepts FREEDOM and LIBERTY gone awry .

DO these revolutionary plans take into account this influence?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas

Besides, I AM a demo expert and 3 trucks filled with ANFO could NOT HAVE DONE THAT DAMAGE – PLUS, the FBI and other government agents got calls to stay home that day; another black flag op period.

While I do not doubt your expertise, I doubt that you have ever used that amount of ANFO unless you are a commercial blaster working an open-pit mine. Even at that, it would have likely been in multiple boreholes. Please do not state an opinion as fact. Your off-hand comments and your Mark I Mod 0 eyeball are not convincing.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

The idea is to echo a will of the people in mass. Not the will of a few.

This is the entire point.

Corporate Subversion?
This is only accounted for in the President's Oval Office.

The real subversion is through the lobbyists who speak on behalf of our elected representatives.

No, the echoed voice of the silent majority, by its very EXISTENCE, excludes the voice of the minority elite.
Don't try to confuse the terms. You are dealing with someone who knows the game.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Having lived directly across from a rock quarry and having relatives and friends who worked there, I can say with reasonable certainty that a person would be surprised the destructive capability of charges poorly packed...

But McVeigh, like many of these other mystery folks, was a former military goon.

Manchurian Candidate.

No doubt.

Either that or he was a deliberate patsy, like Oswald.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

His military experience certainly helped in the design and placing of the booster for the ANFO.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

I'm not going to get into speculation on an off-topic subject.
Suffice to say, the OKC bombing was likely a product of state-sponsored terrorism... Just like all the rest of the terrorism that ever happens... It appears that about 90% of the time it is the US invovled. The other 10% is the Israelis. (It appears this way to me and these are just my opinions)

But like I said, this isn't the topic.

Lets save that for another thread.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I don't know what you are. I can only go by the rhetoric someone puts out.

I am actually a cosnervative myself. Like I said, I despise Bill Clinton, I did not support Barack Obama, and I even voted for Chuck Baldwin, a vote that I now regret. I should've gone with Bob Barr or Ralph Nader.

I don't know about you, but the rhetoric from the right is very disturbing. These people claim to be the patriots of the greatest kind, yet they have nothing but contempt for the Constitution when things do not go their way. They are in danger of becoming the very thing they accuse Obama of being.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

People are fed up, dude.
Yeah, it took quite some time for that to happen, but better late than never.

I guess one too many stupid politicians promising change and not doing anything but business as usual?
I don't know, but considering I don't associate with either class of idiots, I couldn't care less.
So long as people are starting to see. That is all I care for.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join