It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Rep. Michele Bachmann Calls for Armed Revolution

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

I don't think we read the bankers manifesto!

After the trainwreck bush baby left us with, I'm surprised with
these self righteous and divisive attitudes!
Takes two parties to screw it up this bad!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by winged patriot

My point are low cause the mods are liberal and they don't like the truth I said.

That's ridiculous. The mods are very fair here. You won't get negative points for being liberal..you will get them for continuously violating the T & C.

There are both liberal and conservative moderators..and they are pretty good at keeping things fair.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by David9176]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

Takes two parties to screw it up this bad!

I know..and i'm getting sick and tired of getting hammered for speaking out against what is happening by a few on this site as they automatically make it out that i was some crazed Bush supporter...which I WAS NOT!

I don't know how many times i have to speak out against the war on here until people finally get it!

You can't stop the deficit without ending the wars..it's got to end.

Let the world take care of themselves or blow themselves up...just let them be...and let us be.

Nothing is changing...everything is getting worse.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by winged patriot

Originally posted by SGTChas
By the way, where is a Texan to draw a line in the sand when you need them to give other Americans a little back bone? Well I’m a by God Virginian (Where our experiment started), and I say that if they do not listen to the April 15 protest, IT IS TIME FOR THE THIRD BOX IN AMERICAN POLITICS!

Now put me on another list, and kiss my free American backside! Liberty or Death!

Thats right the liberals did this and we shall cleans the earth of them and homosexual believers they are!we can make a test and if you are liberal then they leave, work or be killed... simple.

Please stop that stupity, this is NOT the time to divide 'We The People". Liberials and homosexuals are not our enemies, they have the same right to life and the pursuit of happiness as we.

Remember: "No you are for certain wrong. When we failed to defend the rights of those we disagreed with, we set the precedent that enabled the taking of our own rights. True freedom can only be found in the defense of the rights of those you rather see stripped of them. Only with a return to the purity of the Constitution can we hope to retain not only the freedom of our intellectual enemies, but our own."

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

I feel your frustration.
I deal with this war loving attitude everyday.
The support for more war I hear around here is appalling .

When confronted with the illogic of it all, we resort to the;
just nuke em all and let God sort em out type of thing. Smart.
We are progressing by leaps and bounds as a species for sure!

War is always a good moneymaker for some.
Hence the lack of ANY exit strategery!
Our mommies would be so proud at the compassion we show!
Thanks for your posts!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Those who support Rep Bachmann's call for "armed revolution"...and think we need to end the wars in order to balance the budget...but don't know anything about her - why not start by reviewing her voting record on war funding? It's just two mouse-clicks away.

Then contrast Ron Pauls voting record on the same bills....

sorry friends...Michele Bachmann is no Ron Paul.

GL

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Good Morning...OP here...

Just wanted to stop by and give my final & last impressions on this thread...

...Last time...promise...

The Bankers' Manifesto of 1892
circleof13.blogspot.com...

People without homes will not quarrel with their leaders. History repeats itself in regular cycles. This truth is well known among our principal men who are engaged in forming an imperialism of the world. While they are doing this, the people must be kept in a state of political antagonism.

The question of tariff reform must be urged through the organization known as the Democratic Party, and the question of protection with the reciprocity must be forced to view through the Republican Party.

By thus dividing voters, we can get them to expend their energies in fighting over questions of no importance to us, except as teachers to the common herd. Thus, by discrete actions, we can secure all that has been so generously planned and successfully accomplished.

...And as a parting shot...

Braveheart Movie Quotes
www.grumpychimp.com...

William Wallace: Every man dies, not every man really lives.

William Wallace: We all end up dead, it's just a question of how and why.

William Wallace: They may take our lives, but they'll never take our FREEDOM!!

William Wallace: Lower your flags and march straight back to England, stopping at every home to beg forgiveness for a hundred years of theft, rape, and murder. Do this and your men shall live. Do it not, and every one of you will die today.

William Wallace: There's a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it.

William Wallace: It's all for nothing if you don't have freedom.

King Edward Longshanks: Scotland, my land. The French will grovel to anyone with strength, but how will they believe our strength when we can not rule the whole of our own island?

King Edward Longshanks: Bring me Wallace. Alive if possible. Dead - just as good.

King Edward Longshanks: Who is this person that speaks to me as though I needed his advice?

King Edward Longshanks: The problem with Scotland, is that it is full of Scots.

Stephen: The Almighty tells me he can get me out of this mess, but he's pretty sure you're mucked.

Craig: An oath to a liar is no oath at all.

English Commander: I hope you washed your ass this morning, it's about to be kissed by a king.

Princess Isabelle: The king will be dead in a month and his son is a weakling. Who do you think is going to rule this kingdom?

William: We'll make spears. Hundreds of them, long spears. Twice as long as a man.
Hamish: That long?
William: Aye.
Hamish: Some men are longer than others.
Campbell: Your mother been telling you stories about me again?

Hmmm...Scotland vs England....indeed...wonder where this defense of freedom, we hold so dear, might of been born...

United we stand...divided...we fall...WE fall...

If you are not we, then who are we?

If not us, then who, "they" never did anything for "us"...

We and they are us?

A Nation divided is sure fractured...if not if in physcality, in spirit, which for all intentional purposes is the same...

Hx3 Live long and prosper...

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

FYI,
The Banker's manifesto is a fradulent document.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Why the last time?
We need your help to overcome ignorance!
(and that manifesto thinga jigger needs brought up daily)!
The big banker bailouts arent enough of a clue, apparently.
Thanks!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

OK...I'll bite...

I'll admit...through massive data mining, no *actual* document has turned up...

It does have a few references in Government/Congressional documents...as well as publications of the time..

No actual copys are produced...

My Bad...

If this is not a *Actual* document, in my current understaning of this crisis event...

It might as well been actual document...because if not...a 100 plus year fraud has been inflicted apon us with no rhyme or reason...

...And no one is in the drivers seat?!?

Outrageous!!! Boulderdash!!!

Illogical!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   

I am more than passingly familiar with Mr. Shakespeare's work, as I have been in various plays writ by the immortal bard. I am also familiar with Henry V and in particular the St. Crispin's Day speech.

What you are failing to connect, perhaps, is that I am advocating against blind obedience. War for war's sake is not a necessity. War for the sake of freedom's and personal liberty, as Jefferson would say,

"Should the The Tree of Liberty survive, it must occasionally be watered by the blood of tyrants and patriots."

Peace would work if positive change was seen through peaceful action. The system has broken down, like the Merry Go Round... and the gears are no longer working for the people, but merely as meat grinders for the gristle that is the populace.

Live free or Die, as the state of Massachusetts says... give me liberty or give me death.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
"Peace would work if positive change was seen through peaceful action. The system has broken down, like the Merry Go Round... and the gears are no longer working for the people, but merely as meat grinders for the gristle that is the populace."

This I fear is the summation of all, if not what have we left? To kneel and humbly except the chains fashioned for us? To beg for another bowl of whatever gruel they allow us to have? Perhaps to join the new brown shirt style America Service Corps Camps? Perhaps they’ll let us be Camp leaders if we beg forgiveness for political incorrectness.

No sane man wishes for war, civil war least of all; yet what else is left to us? To mindlessly walk into the dark of slavery to maintain short-term peace? We have written letters, Emailed until we were blue, called and complained, supported candidates that took our money and became bigger traitors and fools then the ones they replaced. STILL they defy us, STILL they ignore us; perhaps now we should beg to be treated fairly by those sent to serve us? Virginians never were much for begging.

[edit on 3/30/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hx3_1963

If this is not a *Actual* document, in my current understaning of this crisis event...

It might as well been actual document...because if not...a 100 plus year fraud has been inflicted apon us with no rhyme or reason...

If you have arrived at that conclusion then you are allowing yourself to be manipulated by the prepetrator[s] of such a fraud, which may actually be 80+ years old by this time. Our current financial situation is a result of human greed and the consequences of changing banking laws so that Wall street, mortgage brokers, and some of the lendees could make outrageous profits on the backs of the common man. People say the Government shouldn't interfere in the business of Wall street, but it should when that business can topple the country when not regulated to the nines.

I don't know how Rep. Bachmann stands on this issue, but I believe that any politician who came up with a plan to stop the financial rape of the country by a chosen few would gain many votes. Then the ex-brokers could try working for a living at a $9/hr job to better understand what they have done. BTW, the local Federal prosecutor is going after mortgage agents who have perpetrated fraud, so some of that labor won't even be at $9/hr.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TheColdDragon

Not to burst your bubble but ... " Live Free Or Die " is New Hampshire's motto not Mass. Mass. is 'Taxed to Death and Then Die" I think!!!!

Zindo

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheColdDragon

I am more than passingly familiar with Mr. Shakespeare's work, as I have been in various plays writ by the immortal bard. I am also familiar with Henry V and in particular the St. Crispin's Day speech.

What you are failing to connect, perhaps, is that I am advocating against blind obedience. War for war's sake is not a necessity. War for the sake of freedom's and personal liberty, as Jefferson would say,

"Should the The Tree of Liberty survive, it must occasionally be watered by the blood of tyrants and patriots."

Peace would work if positive change was seen through peaceful action. The system has broken down, like the Merry Go Round... and the gears are no longer working for the people, but merely as meat grinders for the gristle that is the populace.

Live free or Die, as the state of Massachusetts says... give me liberty or give me death.

I believe the reference I posted said that the play cautioned against blind obedience. I assumed that you were familiar with it but wanted to bring the meaning to the attention of those who might read it dfferently and would be further roused by the language to armed rebellion. The system has only just started grinding the common man and peaceful means of resolution have not yet had time to work. Keep the AR's cleaned and oiled, but don't rack in a round and head for DC, just yet. Telling the tribunal that "it seemed like a good idea when I read it on ATS at 2AM" will not excuse culpability.
I wonder if Rep. Bachmann understands the consequences of her speeches?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

When even politicians start to speak like this, even if it sounds crazy to many of us, this are warnings and as warnings they should never be brushed aside.

With all the happenings in our nation today we should be very afraid of what is heading our way.

The Constitution of our nations very well protect the citizens of the nation against tyranny.

But we have forgotten, because through the years we have been lured into believing that our government works for us.

See our government is not the government of the US but the people's government of the US.

And it will be very nice if we remember that littler fact.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Massachusetts State Motto:
Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem... Translated: By the sword we seek peace, but peace only under liberty.

Arrogance is funny sometimes.

And if you want to get technical about it Massachesetts doesn't even have a state motto. It has never been officially adopted.

I decided that I got pissed a little too easily the other day. So I'll reiterate what I was saying once more.
Listen very carefully.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO ORGANIZE a force large enough to even muster a DENT against the military might of the United States, you might as well put that force, as it would necessarily be a force of great numbers, to a better use of demanding Congress resign.

Otherwise you will simply go down in a blaze of glory and all of your actions will have been for naught. What's worse is your STUPIDITY will have restricted the rights of Americans even moreso. The Government would LOVE for a bunch of fools to attack them. They would crack down harder than you could possibly imagine.

400,000 people marching on Washington with peace in mind could achieve far more.

But the idiots say: "We've already tried that."
Not with those numbers you haven't.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by Jay-in-AR]

[edit on 30-3-2009 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Sure, it is fun to quote Braveheart.
Everyone wants to be a hero.

Problem is, one needs to have a mindset of a General to even ATTEMPT to accomplish such a task.
It is FOOLISH to just bum-rush the most powerful military organization in this Planet's History without a VERY WELL thought out plan. And very large numbers.

This isn't Iraq, and it isn't a f-ing video game. It's not like you can just start blowing up cars in marketplaces and expect to defeat the US on her own soil.

A wise man will realize the odds he is stacked up against and exhaust each and every means available before he even CONSIDERS such a fool-hearted course of action.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The foolish in America could learn a lot from the French. Start with the French revolution.
And I think it was mentioned in this very thread (could be wrong) that when the French decided they were tired of the Gas prices, the entire country neglected to buy gas for four days.
Prices dropped immediately.

But that kind of action requires people to use their damned heads.

If enough Americans won't act that way, then Americans don't think there is too big a problem, right?

It is really that simple.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

Jay, if I am getting what I THINK you meant....then it would seem the most useful course of action is the Pacifist course. Or, more correctly, peaceful infiltration and change from within.

AKA elections.

Don't like what's happening? Run for office. Don't like Rep. Bachmann (R) MN....vote her out. Like her? Vote for her to win another term.

We all saw where this sort of 'revolutionary' rhetoric got Sen Joe McCarthy....or, maybe some of the audience slept through Civics classes....

The United States of America is NOT Rwanda or Zimbabwe or Pakistan or Sri Lanka....we do NOT change 'governments' via armed uprisings.

Seems to be some sort of 'delusion' based on events from the late 18th century (that'd be the late 1700s, for the ones who slept through History class...)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join