It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Rep. Michele Bachmann Calls for Armed Revolution

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Yes, my American brother, it is time for us to awake. For years I have stood to point out the lies and evil of both Republicans and Democrats while family and former friends laughed. Loosing a wife and disowned by my father and sister I stood to warn of EXACTLY what is happening now. A lonely stand of one (among those I knew of) for truth when all else were flying the flag and surrendering their rights for security, but I stood. I watched as all three of my sons put on uniforms and went off to serve in wars for the freedom of multinational corporations. I have been jailed and warned to remain silent, spit on, and have no friends left alive or free; still I stand and call for a united American front to evil. I will not kneel (sort of hard on one knee anyway).

I know that I am for certain on every government dissident enemies list and care not a wit. My only hope and care is that not all the blood shed from the Lexington Green until now was shed in vain; for this, I will fight.
SGT,I agree with everything you have said throughout this thread except one thing.Please allow me to inform you that you have many friends that will stand with you.More and more people awake daily from your words and actions.STAY THE COURSE!!Proud to have your back. Gods Speed.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
My guess is two weeks after the SHTF, most would be wishing for these
days we are living in now where we HAD a civilization.
I agree we are hard headed and it will probably come down to violence,
but I just wish there were a better way. Are we there yet?

I'd say if we ever had a catastrophe, it would make or break us.
Looks like the disaster may be self inflicted after all....

Sgt, check your U2U. Thank you for your service. You are not alone.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
Gotta love the internet tough guys.

I'll guarantee not a soul amongst you would dare call me a coward if not for the anonymity provided through the internet.
I'm done here.
Screw you guys and your call for violence.

Revolutions can and have happened without blood shed.

Those types are assured not to happen here when we have blood-lusting savages in our midst.
Hey JAY Stay with us man we need your voice of reason and your ideas.Trust me your comments here are not falling on deaf ears.Much of what you have said has made me step back and think a little more!I am totally with you MASSIVE MARCH ON DC NOW!!(peacefully).If it doesn't work well then.......Plan B. Gods Speed.
[edit on 29-3-2009 by Jay-in-AR]

[edit on 3/29/2009 by jakeinspace]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

Like you, I hope it doesn't come to violence. I don't think any sane person wants violence or war. Unfortunately, sometimes it is forced upon on. Has it reached that point yet? I don't think so, but the time may be coming soon. As more and more people lose their jobs, and that shows no signs of slowing down, frustration and anger will boil over. Congress seems intent on their "great American giveaway", and also shows no signs of slowing down. Our children and grandchildren are being handed a debt that they will NEVER be able to pay. Pelosi is living in another world, and she seems not to even understand how bad things are. I'm not picking on her because she's a Democrat, but because she controls the agenda as Speaker. I believe that she is certifiably delusional.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jakeinspace

Thanks for the post! I agree. I have thought more about it.
Although I like most of you are "prepared to the nuts",
I am not naive to think it would be fun like a camping trip you never
come back from or something. We're all on the same team, we're just
shirts and skins!

Glad there are others that are not afraid to look the truth in the eye.

True Professor, once we run out of options then what?
(I felt we were there when they ram rodded through the first bailout bill)

[edit on 29-3-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
Gotta love the internet tough guys.

I'll guarantee not a soul amongst you would dare call me a coward if not for the anonymity provided through the internet.
I'm done here.
Screw you guys and your call for violence.

Revolutions can and have happened without blood shed.

Those types are assured not to happen here when we have blood-lusting savages in our midst.

I doubt you are a coward, just misgivings on what is meant by most of us to call for arms.

One must be informed, prepared and organized.

If not for these things, one would have chaos.
It would not matter if one had a gun, a sign or a brick, it would all lead to bloodshed.

What is suggested and should be, is to march in force, organized with a clear point on the end of the spear.
You cannot have 500 thousand people waving different signs and just being pissed. This would give the Govt. more power.

Give me 500 thousand patriots, informed on the constitution with a clearity on what has happened, and what needs to be done.
Give 500 thousand freedom loving Americans, armed, patient with a resolve to put right which once went wrong.
Give me 500 thousand of my fellow neighbors that will march, in formation to put this Govt back in it's place and to follow what has been written.

Give me this, and I will show you what our Fore Fathers shed thier blood for.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by j2000]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jakeinspace

Brother Jake, I have prayed and dreamed of this day of awakening; yet with the questions of perhaps avoiding the coming inevitable armed struggle I wonder how deeply the opiate of the powers that be’s status quo left/right false paradigm has poisoned the American soul. With the Churches’ “we’re outa here” we’ll fly away false teaching mentality, it seems to this old soldier at times we have some sort of national suicide wish; hope against hope, when by definition insanity is doing the same things and expecting different results.

I bear the scares of my service as a badge of honor, but the loneliness of the abandonment of being politically incorrect for both Church and society has been trying (major is Koine Greek and trying to correct false biblical teachings is more dangerous than jungle warfare); if at times I sound a tad bit strident or cynical please forgive me. I hope to see you too on my friends list, Keep the Faith – Long Live This Republic!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

And if you're willing to stand next to people whose opinions you despise and defend their rights with your life, then I will count you good company. And for those who are the bookish sort....

This day is called the feast of Crispian:

He that outlives this day, and comes safe home,

Will stand a tip-toe when this day is named,

And rouse him at the name of Crispian.

He that shall see this day and live old age,

Will yearly on the vigil feast his neighbours,

And say 'To-morrow is Saint Crispin's:'

Then will he strip his sleeve and show his scars.

And say 'These wounds I had on Crispin's day.'

Old men forget: yet all shall be forgot,

But he'll remember with advantages

What feats he did that day.

Then shall our names,

Familiar in their mouths as household words,

Harry the king,

Bedford and Exeter,

Warwick and Talbot,

Salisbury and Gloucester,

Be in their flowing cups freshly remember'd.

This story shall the good man teach his son;

And Crispin Crispian shall ne'er go by,

From this day to the ending of the world,

But we in it shall be remember'd;

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;

For he to-day that sheds his blood with me

Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,

This day shall gentle his condition:

And gentlemen in England now a-bed

Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,

And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks

That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

Dadadoom thanks for the reply.It seems the more we engage the subject the more the TRUTH comes out.Stay prepared brother,Stay The Course! The TRUTH leads us. Gods Speed.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheColdDragon

Been there, done that, and have the blood stained tee shirt. Lets get’er done Brother Patriot. My only qualifications for a spot beside me in the upcoming struggle are “Are you American?" and “Will you defend the Constitution, Bill of Rights and the Union to the death?” Any questions more then these are the institutionalized prejudice of the ‘us against us’ mindset of the already mentally enslaved. I have no time for that stupidity; too much is at stake here.

[edit on 3/29/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Admittedly, I don't ascribe to the outer-limits of David Icke' con-theories - nor have I dedicated much time to probing them - but I do respect his position with regard to violent civil disobedience vs. clarity and thoughtful right action.

Think carefully about those who would promote armed revolution as our only remedy - the only tool left in the box - and note the sudden appearance of Icke' gubmn't provocateurs - whether public officials through media outlets , or anonymous posters on Internet BB's.

IT'S JUST WHAT 'THEY' WANT

'What you fight, you become.' - David Icke

The one I want to emphasise here is the need to stay calm and react peacefully to what is happening. This is not easy when there is so much stress and fear around with regard to the economic present and 'future', but we need to do it all the same or we will walk straight into a massive trap that has been set for us....

Let's get this straight: They want you to riot in response to the unfolding economic catastrophe and we are already seeing people falling for this.....

Be very, very aware of anyone who starts rioting, or encourages others to do so, amid peaceful demonstrations. Who are they and why are they doing this when it is handing all the aces to the system to impose a Police State? They are either stupid or agents of that State.....

Already waiting in the wings are the agent provocateurs and the useful idiots primed to start the riots and civil unrest that the idiots believe to be challenging the existing order.

Full Text

I'm sure all the "warriors" on board are familiar with the precepts of Sun Tzu....

To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.

GL

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
[edit on 30-3-2009 by winged patriot]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OBE1

Your post will lead nicely into this one we'll see how well this goes over. I'm not promoting or recruiting anything here just an idea. Also though they might leave us no choice but to fight.

If at all possible I think it would be better if people would gather in mass at their state capitols. I think there is a better chance at peaceful protest and also easier to get the states governments to bend to the will of the people. Along with a group in DC waiting for the word that the states have given in.

I don't know just a thought, I just figure why fight a beast when you can simply starve it. Same outcome different strategy.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by Hastobemoretolife]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OBE1

What you seem not to understand is that they ARE going to declare martial law, even if we all baw like sheep and go quietly to be sheared; they cannot allow us to be armed and they know Americans will not quietly turn their weapons in like the British did. If you would take a moment to read the United Nations Human Rights Act that Clinton 2 signed us too, you would see that ALL privately held weapons must be collected by the end of 2010.

They KNEW it would be every redneck behind a tree if they just started to knock on doors; first create an economic emergency while controlling the food supply, declare martial law and disarm all who show up to be fed. I mean did anyone pay attention to FEMA’s practice run for this crisis in New Orleans? Did anyone notice US Army Forces going door to door searching for weapons while they let the people trapped in the stadium be raped and murdered? Check out the You Tube Video’s on this and WAKE UP!

[edit on 3/29/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheColdDragon

This speech is from Henry V... internetshakespeare.uvic.ca...

"In Henry V, Shakespeare paints a bold and brilliant picture of the English victories in France during Henry's reign. Although Shakespeare's play is grounded in the history of the early fifteenth century, Shakespeare creates in this play a patriotic and more or less idealistic view of the period that has come to represent many modern ideas of Henry's reign.

Attempting to determine the context that led to the play's creation can help one to understand Shakespeare's liberal use of the past, but at the same time the play itself represents an important version of the events surrounding the battle of Agincourt in 1415. On one level it is one of Shakespeare's most triumphant and patriotic plays; on another level it questions the nature of war and the value of unquestioning obedience. "

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
By the way, where is a Texan to draw a line in the sand when you need them to give other Americans a little back bone? Well I’m a by God Virginian (Where our experiment started), and I say that if they do not listen to the April 15 protest, IT IS TIME FOR THE THIRD BOX IN AMERICAN POLITICS!

Now put me on another list, and kiss my free American backside! Liberty or Death!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by winged patriot

If you aren't Mental Modulator then you are his twin.

Maybe you should add him to your friends list.

Keep it up with the points!! Are you going for a record?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
reply to post by winged patriot

If you aren't Mental Modulator then you are his twin.

Maybe you should add him to your friends list.

Keep it up with the points!! Are you going for a record?

the hell are talking about?
You want the tea party just like me we need to end this crazy things that keep happening.
My point are low cause the mods are liberal and they don't like the truth I said.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join