It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Rep. Michele Bachmann Calls for Armed Revolution

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

It has been said by a man much wiser than myself that "once our young men decide not to fight one another, the world will know peace."

It is a hard thing to reconcile though. You see, they are being told that their job is to nation-build. So if they don't achieve that objective, they are trained to not be satisfied.

But there is hope. The brain washing doesn't work as well as the PTB would hope. I am a testiment to this.
There are many others who feel this way also and are PRAYING to be brought home.

We need to HELP THEM HERE.
We need to send a message, NOT OF VIOLENCE AGAINST THE IDEA, but one of indifference against its objectives and STEADFAST IN THE IDEA TO STOP IT.

We show them the way through our own actions that are honorable and peaceable and they will NOT follow through with any orders that are less than honorable.

They set the example.
If we show them the example to set they will become our GREATEST ally.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

Not so much. As long as we have our guns the country won't be taken over. We still have our sovereignty. They are in the process of making the final deals.

Then comes the problem of them actually forcing the people to go along with their plans. They can't do what they want to do with out us. After all we are the ones that enable them. We are the major player in this, people just don't realize it.

Its like a gnat controlling an elephant. Then beyond that there is no way they know everybody's loyalties. The logistics of it are impossible.

edit- changed mosquito to elephant because that didn't make any sense.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by Hastobemoretolife]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

Like I said before. It isn't as if your email is going to be heeded by your representative at first.
In fact, he/she won't even read it. He has someone to do that for him.

What will change is when ALL of those people finally go to them saying "Look, mr so and so. I've had 20 emails in the last five minutes saying that you need to resign."

He'll notice then.

And you follow this up with phone calls.

Eh, I'm sick of saying the same crap over and over.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   

I am sure you all know congress is the only one with the power to go against the fed reserve and banking cartel that runs this country!
Of course then you have to deal with all the other PTB that follow,
such as executive orders, DOA, DHS, Fema, FBI, CIA, etc, etc.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Jay is calling for a last stand so to speak. It isn't time to start running the guns. The objective is to make a last vocal stand.

He makes a really good point. If you like what you are doing for a job, you talk to the bosses and hash it out first and threaten to leave. If things don't change after that you quit.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Damnit guys, I'm tired and I have to work early in the morning.

I'm going to watch V for Vindetta.

I'll catch back up later.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Well I think we're going to have a pretty big bull horn on the 15th...
(My Birthday...Lincolns Death Day...Income Tax Day...
)

In yer opinion, what signs should we look for, as to them getting the point and reversing course???

And how long do we wait for this sign???

BTW: Threaten to leave??? GO ALREADY!!!
Quit...YER FIRED!!! IMPEACHED!!! RESIGN!!!

[edit on 3/29/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Well first, we have to have a large group of people to tell them to resign, all at once and over a short period of time. On the 15th will be the official start of "negotiations".

The signs we look for is when people in Washington start resigning. As far as how long we give them. That will be up to the brave soles that are going to kick this off and let the guns start talking.

You'll know what option was chosen when the media starts talking about reps. resigning or you start hearing the media talk about "domestic terrorist" and not reporting anymore about the story, just there was a shooting here against "x" agency. The media will not report their names or show their faces.

I don't know man, interesting times we do live in.

Also - Happy early birthday, and remember patience is a virtue.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Oh...just so ya'll know...

I have tried some of the above tactics...here's one...

Contact the White House
www.whitehouse.gov...

Try it...I've not received a reply to 5 sent messages, but, maybe you'll have more luck than I...

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

I've put my letter in the mail. Along with a tea bag handle. So we will see If I have any luck.

I'm thinking of trying a different tactic the next time around, I'm going to drip the next one in sarcasm and see if that gets me anyway.

We'll see what happens.

Also, see what Jay said up above, if people go about this the right way we will have the military on our side. With them comes the heavy artillery and battle field tested warriors.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
it is my understanding that it is illegal under current federal laws to call for armed insuurection or be engaged in such activities. however this congressperson worded the statement carefully enough to avoid prosecution. in that there are more similarities than differences betwwen the two mainstream political parties then if this economic bailout, which is opposed by americans by and large, fails then a second Boston Tea Party may be in the offing. the dems are the "mommy" part and the gop is the "daddy" party. the citizen kids will rebel if moomy cannot feed us and daddy cuts out our allowance. why give millions and billions to bailout people that have already proven their short-sighted greed and epidemic ineptitude is only superceded by their conspiracy to hold america's citizens hostage. they are creating a slave-class. as always the rich will get richer and the poor much poorer. the original bailout first approved during the former administration would have given each american 18 yrs old and above hundreds of thousands of dollars if it had been divided equally among our citizens. married couples would have received twice the amount. if they really desired to save and stimulate the economy that is what they would have done. instead the taxpayers, the retired and disabled received a couple hundred dollars in the form of a tax rebate. viva la revolucciones!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Makeing the point about only the tag for the tea bags. They threw away a hundred thousand or so already without opening because folks sent the whole tea bag. They considered it a probable bio weapon and burned them unopened!! They are scared, but not of us yet!! Keep sending the tea party mails!
Zindo

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I'm going to drip the next one in sarcasm and see if that gets me anyway.

Lol!

nice!

And i agree with you 100 percent...people need to be peaceful!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

All I can keep saying over and over again is.................. where were these people the last 8 years?

Where???

All these people calling for a revolution.......... all republicans............. where were they during the Bush administration??

All that is happening NOW is a continuation of the last 8 years!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

What you are witnessing is the build up from the past 8 years. Bush's approval rating was 22% when he left office.

It should have been well known that people weren't going to start doing anything until it started hitting them in the pocket. Now that is what it is doing.

People in mass were against TARP it was defeated then shoved down our throats again. People are starting to wake up to the atrocities of our government and are now starting to do something about it.

So the question is are you going to continue to look at the past and keep asking questions which have no bearing today that are of no importance, or are you going to put the past behind you and be happy that people are starting to wake up and demanding real change?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Ya' know, you have a habit of labeling anyone that has a problem with the present administration as Republicans, like no Democrats have problems with what's happening now! Also that no Republicans cared about what happened in the previous 8 years. First of all, I'm not either Rep or Dem. I belong to the Constitution Party and I liked some of what Bush did and alot that I didn't and I find that its the same with many in all parties! I also have some liberal and Libertarian ideas that don't jive with most parties. How do you know that many here making excellent points on this administration aren't Democrats? If you think you do know then your crystal ball needs some polishing! You might want to consider this next time you rage against the PTB and blame one party for the pointed posts seen here!

Zindo

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Following the party line I suppose. Maybe asleep at the wheel.But whatever they were doing it destroyed the conservative base. We can only hope that more people will wake up and become active in some way on their own behalf. We are not heard in DC (ignored).Maybe if we are seen in massive numbers in DC it can make a difference.It is at least worth a try (but soon) before more drastic measures are taken.WE all must get active it is our duty to protect and preserve our constitution and liberty. Unity! Gods Speed.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I agree with questioning all and everyone, actually.
We are all P.O'd at this point! Time to move on.
I know its hard. I do the same thing. Its easy to blame, hard to fix.
I appologise for my rants on this issue. We are going through a
tough time, people are not pleased with the direction we are taking
AND haven't been for a long time. The awakening continues...

I hope we can move past all the partisan BS eventually.
Would not hurt my feelings to get rid of both sides and start over
with a different designed disraction.
Read the bankers manifesto.

I would just like to point out here that we vote them in....
Here this vid explains it! Could do without the music though.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

I say deliver them personally.Maybe even steep it for them! To me this tea bag mailing thing is a joke. I know your representatives are having a good LOL about it. I can hear them now OH NO!!TEA BAGS RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!lol.The American people have spoken we must submit to their demands or we"ll get more tea bags.What the congresswoman is saying to us is it is going to take more than tea bags,emails,letters and phone calls to move this group of crooks. Now for some of you I mean the dems and repubs alike.WE must stand united in huge numbers and be seen by theese Rat b#stdurds no matter what your personal party affiliation is.WE all have one thing in common we are being screwed by our very own reps and officials daily.Unite,March on DC now!!Gods Speed!

[edit on 3/29/2009 by jakeinspace]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jakeinspace

Agreed, its only a symbolic gesture, but it does have a message and it does carry some weight. You can't ignore a thing that clogs up whole post office branches with mail that all pose the same idea. Our Congress Critters are very interested in numbers, specialy if its tailored to one issue, and its their own constituents sending the message.
Its a pointed attack on their jobs. It might take alot to have them feel the slap up side their heads, but it does get through, after a fashion!!

Zindo

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join