It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge orders Iran to pay $25 million for killing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Judge orders Iran to pay $25 million for killing

www.msnbc.msn.com

A U.S. judge on Friday ordered Iran to pay $25 million plus interest to the family of Israeli soldier who was kidnapped and executed by Hamas in 1994.

Iran has refused to respond to the lawsuit, resulting in a default judgment in favor of Wachsman's family.

The family also presented evidence that Wachsman, six months out of high school at the time of his death, planned to become a doctor one day. That led to a $3 million judgment for his lost earnings alone.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Such a sham trial.

Just make up anything and say that a country owes an Israeli family millions. The guy never had anything to do with America, just happened to be a dual citizen as I imagine a lot of Israeli's are dual US citizens, and you just make up some evidence about the remote possibility of Iran being some way remotely responsible for something between Hamas and Israel... and BAM! You owe them millions for nothing.

I mean, I know that America has no problem doing this stuff, and there's nothing I can do about it, but I'm tired of hearing about it, and just want to see that financial collapse folks are predicting, like REAL quick..

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

join