It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube star summoned to White House?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by macblow

I don't like the way we're called rebels, wouldn't revolutionists fit better?

after all, a rebellion implies it was crushed, and a revolution succeeds

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Why does this remind me of Molly Shannon, "Superstar,"?
A chance to be in a film with "Positive moral values?

Somebody has been watching cable at the White House!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
the administration sees this man as a threat. He's getting people all hot under the collar. I don't think if it was me I'd take that invite. I'm sure they want to tell him how great he is but that he needs to understand how what he's doing could be detrimental to the union. If he was to not take him up on the request I wonder what they would do then.

Obama is such a high tech President it wouldn't surprise me at all that they are gathering IPs of people that go to certain types of vids at places like YouTube.
If the Obama camp has taken notice of this guys videos then I have to wonder what they think of some of the others calling for a revolt of one type or another. There are a lot of them over there. No way they just singles out one guy to pay attention to.

[edit on 3/30/2009 by DrumJunkie]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Maybe he's going to be the first "participant" in the reeducation program. Or perhaps he's going to be the first to receive his "civil defense force" conscription papers. Whatever the case may be, if i were in his shoes, i'd decline the offer and hide out for a while.

TheAssociate

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumJunkie

If they were harvesting IP's of viewers, and people on others sites that suggest revolution, like Ron Paul's website, they'd see very quickly that the numbers of opposition are growing quickly. Makes you wonder if when they see those numbers grow they are wondering if Marie Antoinette saw something similar.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
we need to keep tabs on this issue.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Definitely. If this guy ends up disappeared, we'll know exactly what we're in for these next 4 years and how we need to prepare.

TheAssociate

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Or like anyone else going into the white house these days, he'll come out sounding the wonder of our government and how he is behind BO 100%.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by bpg131313

I agree. I'm not saying they are doing anything but with Dr. O. and his high tech cabinet I wouldn't put it past them.

It just stands to reason that if they seen this one man then they have seen others. Even if they are not getting any info they have to see that this type of YouTube vid is getting more and more popular. That alone would make them want to know more I would think. THink about it. You're the POTUS, you are getting reports that there are videos on public sites calling people in office traitors. Some calling for all out revolution right now. This would have to pique their curiosity. They want to know just how many different people are making these videos. Then they want to know what the people viewing think about it and can see via the comments on the page. They would see that there are many that agree wit them. This would have to be cause for alarm.

I think they see Basso as the top dog. A lot of people are watching his videos. If they can somehow "persuade" the top dog then the others might run and hide. And if they don't (and I don't think they will) then what would be the next logical step? To know just who are these people creating the bad Obama vibe and who is listening to them.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Does anyone remember V?

I bet he walks into the White House as a man...he will leave the White House as a reptilian replacement...He'll make a new video stating that he and Obama talked...and he was wrong. Just pay your monies that the government tells you to, watch the news, be a good pet, and nothing bad will ever happen...

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I don't think they're going to "disappear" anybody with that high a profile (at least not at this point), but I do find it disturbing that the government would find the espousal of the very tenets that our nation was founded upon to be "disturbing". Since when is the notion of the government obeying the Constitution disturbing?

While I'm on the topic of "disturbing", since when has the President had the right to fire the CEO of a private company? Since when has the government had the right to do any of the overreaching things it has done recently? Since when has the government, which is legally defined by the Constitution, become entitled to ignore that very Constitution? What about the 10th Amendment?

Maybe I'm missing something.

Maybe I'm not.

Maybe it's time?

[edit on 31/3/2009 by RR98]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grayelf2009

I'm trying to keep tabs on him ... Still nothing about him and the results of his summons.

I check Jerry Doyle's website and WND.com (they tend to report things CNN and MSNBC don't report)

Maybe call Bob Basso and check if he's alright.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Can you Say Obama is scared that this man's videos may get people thinking? The older people are half in the bag with him (Obama that is).

Many of us Veterans are not and we have been very vocal about it. Do your truly believe that that American Military member will follow this fool to take Weapons from the American public?

Think again! America in 2009 is not Germany in1933. He will call in UN Troops to do this.

We will fight the New World Order.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by matth
Great set of videos, but I can't help but think...

Mailing tea bags to the President and Congress eh? What a brilliant way to track and record the addresses of the potential "trouble makers" in your country, if and when some or any sort of problem takes place. Brilliant indeed.

Well some ppl still think what is left of the US can be fixed.

It was a done deal when they shot Kennedy and had the balls to
say the public could not look at the details "they could not cover up"
for 75 friggin years.

At that point, the US was no longer the country my grandfathers
fought for in WW2, it had fundamentally changed for all time.

I respect their desire to get their country back, but it is far too late now.

Eisenhower's warning was ignored to the peril of us all,
and sadly enough Kennedy's warning was ignored too.

Good Luck to all the good ppl !

[edit on 3-4-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

The White House nor The Office of The Presidency has no official subpena powers therefore there is no such thing as a legal Presidential "summons."

People need to learn that it's all the little usurpatory actions such as this that you let go by as insignificant that caused us to find ourselves in this position today.

The President is not a Monarch!

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
reply to post by MrAnonUK

Ask yourself how the unqualified Michelle Obama got appointed to the TreeHouse food boards or got the VP position at a major university?

MICHELLE OBAMA- worked in Daley's executive office and Planning Dept. also freinds with the Jackson family.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Whoever started the posts about his summons got me involved

Sometimes getting involved, even under false pretenses, can be a great thing.

[color=gold]See this overlooked thread...

Hoaxes can really serve a good purpose sometimes.

EDIT: Oh yeah, the 3rd video, I found out, is titled [color=gold]Common Bond and it isn't on You Tube yet but it's already completed.

[edit on 4·5·09 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
So, no news on this summons yet? It all seems to have gotten really quiet since the original news story.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I was just thinking the same thing. What happened to this guy?
I haven't heard a peep. I hope he didn't ~accidentally~ fall into a river
or drive with his brake lines empty...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join